Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Many wise words Brother! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Wise words right here.

• PM me the details please :)

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay, so moving on to Rhyiona ;D Looks like the idea of a confession night has won by 13 votes; confessions have to be rhyiona relate

• Goodnight :)

It's not even started yet, but it is one of about 7 fics always rushing through my head being added to with ideas XD

John's fic has been started, and will hopefully be done tomorrow night. I haven't forgotten you ;)

Sweet Rhyiona dreams!!!

Goodnight, Hazza. You're fic sounds awesome. I'm just wondering, have you finshed John's fic yet? Anyways, Sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• Remember coke and degree, that should do it. :P

Oh right.

I also don't really like those "just member shipping pages" I understand that shipping is fun and all but it can easily slip through your hands when too many people are doing it at the same time..

Still a top quality ship. :D

It will always be a top quality ship no matter what :')

Remember coke and degree, that should do it. :P Well, @Quiff hasn't been around much so maybe that's why? Still a top quality ship.

• Dameon Clarke, Handsome Jack's voice actor? :O

HazzatheMan posted: »

Who is Dameon?

• I don't have him on Skype xD

Me cause a problem? Never. Oh yeah, those projects... BTW, I spoke to Zorkij a couple days ago!!!! He misses you and me dude, so if you have a chance could you message him on Skype?

• Did that seriously happen? The cockatoo thing?

I think people confuse things. Personal posts? Alright! Venting? Sure! Greeting and bonding? Go ahead! Fifty posts about a cockatoo that aren't even replies and thus make pages faster? Nope!

• Nah, it's just an example. But it did happen many tines with topics as weird as that. Coke, degree, Donkey Kong... you get the point. :(

No_username posted: »

Did that seriously happen? The cockatoo thing?

• Ditto

enter image description here

Okay, so moving on to Rhyiona ;D Looks like the idea of a confession night has won by 13 votes; confessions have to be rhyiona relate

• she thought I am a clopper

That doesn't mean what I think it means, does it?

Anyways, chatzy sucks on phone (imo) so maybe tomorrow :P

Dracu98 posted: »

heyha guys, eryka asked me to do her a little favour. since she's banned, she can't chat with you guys (thanks captain obvious), so she was

• I want to draw cute Rhyiona art for tomorrow.

I'm gonna practice how to draw people kissing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(don't expect anything big, it's gonna be just a little Rhyiona drawing :3)

• Sounds great, looking forward to it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I want to draw cute Rhyiona art for tomorrow. I'm gonna practice how to draw people kissing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (don't expect anything big, it's gonna be just a little Rhyiona drawing )

• Hopefully a story will be done by tomorrow since it's a special day, once again, for this ship. <3

• I'm not too busy at the moment and after today's drama..I really want to remind myself why I ship them in the first place. ;)

Sounds great, looking forward to it!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

enter image description here Shameless Plug Alert

If you guys want a thread where you can just be friendly and talk to/meet new people without having to stay on topic about anything, we have the Whatever's On Your Mind thread over at Telltale Talk (the off topic board) specifically for this purpose! It's a win win as you guys can have off topic small talk somewhere else, and you can discuss whoever you ship here in the Borderlands forums.

Visit Whatever's On Your Mind for off topic conversations about whatever you like, any time you like!

Here's my (crappy) 2 cent opinion regarding the level of spam and otherwise non-Rhyiona related material on here. Why don't we move it somew

• How do you not know who Dameon is?!?!?! :O

Who is Dameon?

• enter image description here Shameless Plug Alert

If you guys want a thread where you can just be friendly and talk to/meet new people without having to stay on topic about anything, we have the Whatever's On Your Mind thread over at Telltale Talk (the off topic board) specifically for this purpose! It's a win win as you guys can have off topic small talk somewhere else, and you can discuss whoever you ship here in the Borderlands forums.

Visit Whatever's On Your Mind for off topic conversations about whatever you like, any time you like!

• can't wait :3

Hopefully a story will be done by tomorrow since it's a special day, once again, for this ship.

• Sounds great, looking forward to it!

C:

Hopefully a story will be done by tomorrow since it's a special day, once again, for this ship.

• I've just recently read some of the comments, man, there is certainly a bit of pressure on me for this speech! :'D

While I'm a bit nervous, I think what I wrote will help make people realize the reality of the situation we're currently in.

In other news, I showed @ABigBadWolf the story I had in store for this thread! He really liked it so I'll be posting that first tomorrow. :)

• The little edit Sniper just made should hopefully help you out as well and now you know you'll have full support from alot of us. I'm optimistic!

kristi78968 posted: »

I've just recently read some of the comments, man, there is certainly a bit of pressure on me for this speech! :'D While I'm a bit nervou

• Awesome. :)

can't wait

• That's the spirit, buddy!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm not too busy at the moment and after today's drama..I really want to remind myself why I ship them in the first place.

• Thanks Sniper. :)

Shameless Plug Alert If you guys want a thread where you can just be friendly and talk to/meet new people without having to stay on topi

• If only I had thought to do that when all these shipping threads first came up. X(

The little edit Sniper just made should hopefully help you out as well and now you know you'll have full support from alot of us. I'm optimistic!

• While I agree it should have been introduced at the beginning, it's not your fault! No one expected this situation to arise. :)

If only I had thought to do that when all these shipping threads first came up. X(

• Better late than never, it's up to us to fix this mess from now on. Thanks for the help, guys!

If only I had thought to do that when all these shipping threads first came up. X(

• No one expected this situation to arise. :)

I DID

AND I TRIED TO STOP IT

BUT NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME

While I agree it should have been introduced at the beginning, it's not your fault! No one expected this situation to arise.

• edited October 2015

Fiona's face at the end

DONUT FLAMES IS A GOD(DESS?)

• SHHH GREEN, I GOT YOUR BACK! Hopefully my speech is enough to make people start listening to our leader!

Green613 posted: »

No one expected this situation to arise. I DID AND I TRIED TO STOP IT BUT NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME

• youre in charge now fam LMAO

im dippin now PEACE

SHHH GREEN, I GOT YOUR BACK! Hopefully my speech is enough to make people start listening to our leader!

• FAM NO. WE NEED YOU MAN.

I WANT YOU HERE FAM!

Green613 posted: »

youre in charge now fam LMAO im dippin now PEACE

• It's good I'd rather have someone leading that the people actually like

ill do anything 4 the people

FAM NO. WE NEED YOU MAN. I WANT YOU HERE FAM!

• Just for reference, moderate off topic conversation is totally OK when you respond to someone else's comment if it is part of where the conversation is going. Treat this thread as you would a normal thread - if you wouldn't bring that up in a normal thread for fear of being off topic for too long, don't do it here. However, being off topic in small amounts is ok and it happens in lots of threads.

Just don't make new comments that are entirely off topic, unless it's something Green said is OK (like good morning posts).

• Hello everyone! I've been a huge lurker here since Episode One.. :P This thread is kind of a guilty pleasure for me even now, during this spam and off-topic post dilemma. It's my first real ship, to be honest. I can't even count the amount of times where I'd be having an awful day then just instantly cheer up after coming through the thread and seeing any of your Rhyiona gifs, fanfics, or jokes. I'd actually get a pretty embarrassing look on my face as well, heh.. I just wish I could have been a part of it sooner, I really do. I was anxious about it at the time. :’( I hadn't been serious about something like shipping before, so I felt like I wouldn't fit in well here at all. It's coming back from me just posting this but it seems like I could lose the chance soon, so I got a burst of confidence. But err, I don't think i'm supposed to pour my heart out on the first post XD I would like to thank all of you though, for almost a year of sweet Rhyiona dreams, and posts. This thread and all of you had no idea I exist, and yet you helped change my life for the better. So thank you, and I hope I can contribute something soon. I'll always believe we will still get Rhyiona canon but no matter what, it'll stay with me for a long time! :D One more thing.. I really hope the spam won't claim this truly amazing thread. 1000+ pages of this is just..wow, but it sucks that it's kind of owed to the spam.. I feel optimistic about this, though. I know there's been people who put a lot of time in here, especially Wolf. It would really be a huge blow to take if their work just.. gets deleted or locked away entirely. There's a lot of memories here, even for me. I hope they get to stick around.

• This is a wonderful thing to hear after what just happened! This is exactly what we've always loved about the thread --- the cosy atmosphere that makes people feel welcome. We're so glad we could help you in some way and we're really glad to have you with us. Hopefully you enjoy your time here live as much as when you lurked!

For how long you've been with us in spirit, I guess I should say welcome home!

Rheezus posted: »

Hello everyone! I've been a huge lurker here since Episode One.. :P This thread is kind of a guilty pleasure for me even now, during this sp

• enter image description here

Hello everyone! I've been a huge lurker here since Episode One.. :P This thread is kind of a guilty pleasure for me even now, during this sp

• Oh wow you don't even know how flattering your comment is. :D It feels so great to hear that this thread has made your day many times. :) I feel like we get a lot shit from other people...but now you actually reminded me why I fell in love with this thread in the first place! We entertain each other and apparently also some people like you who are just lurking. And don't worry about "being late" because at least you got confident enough to share your thoughts with us and that's truly great. Thank you! You made me feel a lot better after reading your comment. :')

• Thank your comment, we all really appreciate it especially in this dark time. <3

• Hello there! Welcome!

I've been lurking for the past few days here since I was so busy with college and that I didn't know what to do even if I visited here..

but your comment has really made my day! :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.