Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I mean I would, but we don't exactly have the authority or right to tell them to do so.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Let's make an agreement right now that some of us NEED to speak up when things are getting out of hand because the people who do it or used

• If I know Telltale they'd probably make you chose who lives.

lottii-lu posted: »

Well to be honset, I did think that if one of the protags was going to bite the dust it would be rhys. But I'm claiming that both Rhys and Fiona get rekt.

• Yeah I know, but remember after episode 3 everyone was complaining about how we didnt get Rhyiona? That's when all the spam started. There was still plenty of great Rhyiona art and stuff, but the spam was starting to steadily grow. Then after 4 it was non stop spam with almost no Rhyiona, and that's been stupidly constant. I was just trying to say that I really dont want anyone here to complain if theres no Rhyiona in ep 5 after having about 3 months dedicated to spam

nohuhhuh posted: »

Ehem...did you already forget how glorious this thread used to be? We had Rhyiona art, gifs, fanfics, theories, whatever coming from left an

• Like, I'd really hate to lock the thread for being off topic, but I agree with you that it's disappointing people have a hard time staying on topic.

^^ There you all go, you heard it from the man himself. What I've been saying for months now. Hope you guys can all help yourselves now ;]

Seeing the thread with this many off topic comments, gifs, memes, etc remind me of how Whatever's On Your Mind used to be prior to when it g

• GoT feels Y-Y

If I know Telltale they'd probably make you chose who lives.

• Yes, his efforts are still greatly appreciated. :)

armis37 posted: »

He tries to, he's a good guy. But he's a mod of the whole forum, so he has to watch over everyone, +he's pretty busy in real life.

• Maybe.

Everyone keeps saying that Ep 5 is sad, so if he does, Im guessing itll be extremely unexpected.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I just watched the Ep.5 official trailer. "Everyone thinks they're the hero of their own story" Anyone else think Rhys is gonna die?

• It's either that, or the thread being blown into oblivion. :/

I mean I would, but we don't exactly have the authority or right to tell them to do so.

• I think one of the problems is that we have so many members here who just want to chat about other things than Rhyiona. We always were off topic at times but it didn't matter that much since most of the people were exited about Rhyiona. Now most of the people are not that exited about discussing Rhyiona (me included)

I truly care about the people here but I don't want to just talk about shipping. I want to ask what you did today, what is happening in your life, which kind of socks you like to wear lol. And I don't think we are stupid because of this. We are just friends who wanted to have fun with each other. Sure, sometimes we span here but the line between spamming and non-spamming is really thin. And I'm sick of being so stressed about crossing the line. It's hard.

It's just strange that it's either 8 or 80. 8 is when people don't post at all because they're scared and 80 when there's too much spam. There has to be a middle ground. We had one before.

• Ok dude, I will speak up now.

Let's make an agreement right now that some of us NEED to speak up when things are getting out of hand because the people who do it or used

• I'm sure he'd be glad to hear it ^^

Yes, his efforts are still greatly appreciated.

• We didn't too but we managed to enforce it and everyone played by the rules that were set

I mean I would, but we don't exactly have the authority or right to tell them to do so.

• I'm hella agreeing with you on this. From now on we pay attention to the rules and do call out on spam.

Also if I do post unrelated shit, just let me know and I will stop.

• edited October 2015

It's not a matter of authority anymore, it's a matter of opening our friends' eyes that this is crossing a line.

Does anyone want the thread to close down? I don't think so; so if we don't and Green is tired it's up to us to at least fight for this place.

I sure as hell have no authority beyond being a veteran which means zero but I ain't going down without a fight. Not after all the great months here.

• I'm not saying don't do it, if you want go ahead. I'm just saying in the people's eyes they won't stop just because we ask them nicely.

And most likely the thread will be destroyed no matter what. Green's tired, as any of us would be.

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's either that, or the thread being blown into oblivion.

• Hello friend! :D

I have a big test tomorrow and I'm sitting here watching the thread =_= This place is like a cursed house- When you enter you can't get out (T- T )

• edited October 2015

And we prove once more... that Tales From The Borderlands is the ONLY thing we ever agree about.

EVER.

Yay ^^

• You should just have elections to decide who can decide the spam levels and control it.

enter image description here

It's either that, or the thread being blown into oblivion.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

I appreciate you guys trying to avoid reporting every redundant post, but in all honesty at this point, reporting posts will be a massive help to us if somebody is trying to be annoying since we can't always keep up with this thread.

If somebody causes trouble, please please please don't hesitate to report them. We don't ban or punish everyone you report, we look into the context of each reported post as well as how often the user has caused trouble in the past (or if they have). In other words, if you flag an innocent post for being off topic, we can look into the context and know if it was an honest accident or if somebody was being annoying on purpose. We only ban people for good reasons, so if you want to flag a post for derailing the thread but don't want that person to be banned, don't worry.

It's okay and perfectly acceptable to want to flag a post for being off topic without having the intention of getting anyone banned or punished. All flagging a post does is give us a notice that people flagged someone's post for being Spam/Trolling/Offensive/Spoilers, and from there, we handle it on our own and decide what to do. 9 times out of 10, all we do is just remove the post and possibly ask you guys to behave.

Unless it's something like spam or people breaking the rules on purpose, we very rarely ban people just because somebody flagged their post.

Green613 posted: »

Like, I'd really hate to lock the thread for being off topic, but I agree with you that it's disappointing people have a hard time staying o

• When does she appear???

Judging by his clothes at that point, it was still in the past. Sasha appears in the Present (look through the trailer quickly, you will see her) I'm having a bad feeling about Vaughn...

• I'm not saying don't do it, if you want go ahead. I'm just saying in the people's eyes they won't stop just because we ask them nicely.

We ask nice and calm, then shift into utter aggressiveness and rage. (nah, im kinda jk about that).

And most likely the thread will be destroyed no matter what. Green's tired, as any of us would be.

I don't feel like that's a good reason to just give up on the thread. :p

I'm not saying don't do it, if you want go ahead. I'm just saying in the people's eyes they won't stop just because we ask them nicely. And most likely the thread will be destroyed no matter what. Green's tired, as any of us would be.

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Who's not ready for E5?

• @BigBadPaul previous statement did seem reasonable, this place needs more than 2 or 3 monitors to keep track of everything.

But I'd gladly take part in anyway I can to bring some more order.

• okay yeah I see your point and I kinda misunderstood your previous comment. Sorry about that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah I know, but remember after episode 3 everyone was complaining about how we didnt get Rhyiona? That's when all the spam started. There w

• Such is life, so very strange... ;)

And we prove once more... that Tales From The Borderlands is the ONLY thing we ever agree about. EVER.

• But taht's perfectly alright! Everyone used to talk even back then, right? Remember those times?

The line is thin but no one is going to be angry if you make a post about how you're feeling, greeting someone or venting but it's the... I guess chains? of the same topic that isn't related to Rhyiona that is spam. Personal life has never been problem, you shouldn't be upset about posting any of that. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

I think one of the problems is that we have so many members here who just want to chat about other things than Rhyiona. We always were off t

• edited October 2015

We can't 'put up a fight' for the thread. If Green wants to close it he can close it. There's really not a lot for us to do about it. It's the sad honest truth.

I'm not saying don't do it, if you want go ahead. I'm just saying in the people's eyes they won't stop just because we ask them nicely.

• edited October 2015

Didn't he just say that he's willing to keep the thread open if we can manage to stick by the rules?...

if Green wants to close it he can close it.

That will only happen if we mess up.

We can't 'put up a fight' for the thread. If Green wants to close it he can close it. There's really not a lot for us to do about it. It's the sad honest truth.

• I don't think it's anyone TRYING to be annoying, more that they don't understand this isn't a thread meant for offtopic posts every second. Though if I see anything passing by in my feed from now on, I'll be sure to do that, thanks :]

I appreciate you guys trying to avoid reporting every redundant post, but in all honesty at this point, reporting posts will be a massive he

• What does putting up a fight even mean? Think about it, what are you going to do that will somehow just change Green's mind?

It's not a matter of authority anymore, it's a matter of opening our friends' eyes that this is crossing a line. Does anyone want the thr

• edited October 2015

enter image description here
    Yes, let the senate Convene.
    Nothing unseemly could possibly come of this. I couldn't fathom that outcome of this situation, my good friend.

You should just have elections to decide who can decide the spam levels and control it.

• I think people confuse things. Personal posts? Alright! Venting? Sure! Greeting and bonding? Go ahead!

Fifty posts about a cockatoo that aren't even replies and thus make pages faster? Nope!

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm hella agreeing with you on this. From now on we pay attention to the rules and do call out on spam. Also if I do post unrelated shit, just let me know and I will stop.

• Happy Birthday dude!!!! XD

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY! HELL YEAH! (GMT +8) My time: October 17, 2015 12:42AM Your time: October 16, 2015 Depending on your time zone. I'm 15 years old!

• "Iron From Ice"

Kawaiii posted: »

GoT feels Y-Y

• So I guess all we can do is try to keep the people in check. Here's to hoping somehow we'll turn this place around. We've done it before, maybe we can do it again. The real question is whether or not it will stay that way.

Didn't he just say that he's willing to keep the thread open if we can manage to stick by the rules?... if Green wants to close it he can close it. That will only happen if we mess up.

• It means fighting to keep the thread clean. Green already said he would probably keep the thread if we manage this.

What does putting up a fight even mean? Think about it, what are you going to do that will somehow just change Green's mind?

• At this point we can only hope.

So I guess all we can do is try to keep the people in check. Here's to hoping somehow we'll turn this place around. We've done it before, maybe we can do it again. The real question is whether or not it will stay that way.

• I understand, that was just a general comment as I've seen people making comments saying they don't want to flag a post because they think flagging a post means that whoever made the flagged post always gets banned.

Green613 posted: »

I don't think it's anyone TRYING to be annoying, more that they don't understand this isn't a thread meant for offtopic posts every second. Though if I see anything passing by in my feed from now on, I'll be sure to do that, thanks :]

• edited October 2015

Okay, so moving on to Rhyiona ;D

Looks like the idea of a confession night has won by 13 votes; confessions have to be rhyiona related (duh), everynight on a Saturday at 9:00pm (UK time)

I hope you guys still think this a good idea because I'm starting to think it's stupid ._.

• This so needs Captain Hero yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" in the background!!! XD

Poogers555 posted: »

When you cant escape Rhysha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.