Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you'll see what I mean soon :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

but they're definitely sweating.

• omgomgomg

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh man, everyone of you will wanna see what's happening in Rhys and Fiona's apartment in John's fic.... Definitely NSFW! >:D

• Jack what are you doing to RHYS!!! ;{

• edited October 2015

Oh man, everyone of you will wanna see what's happening in Rhys and Fiona's apartment in John's fic....

Definitely NSFW! >:D

pls pm as soon as possible with the fic

...im getting a bit sweaty.

Oh man, everyone of you will wanna see what's happening in Rhys and Fiona's apartment in John's fic.... Definitely NSFW! >:D

• Hihi goed hoor :p

Hey Linsepins, I've never seen you before I think :P EDIT: Hoe gaat het met je

• a pain in the ass for me

lottii-lu posted: »

Soon fam, soon. These past two weeks have been a pain in the ass for me. I'll read them now whilst I'm waiting for your fanfic :P

• I am! :O partly but there. I had to be present to witness the end, just as I did with the beginning no? :)

• Lol me too. Im from the beginning! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

All these people asking who Linsepins is... I feel old...

• Definitely NSFW! >:D

• Lol wut. I am THAT OLD?!

Yeah, 9 years isn't that much.

• GOD DAMN IT JOHN, HOW DID YOU EVEN--

a pain in the ass for me

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

GOD DAMN IT JOHN, HOW DID YOU EVEN--

• Oh darn it, I forgot how fast you guys are going. My old bones can't keep up! For those.who don't know me: I was there in the beginning. Around page 4 or 5 I think.. XD could be wrong. I don't remember

• edited October 2015

Oh darn it, I forgot how fast you guys are going.

Spam was an issue... we are working on it!

Nice to see you here again! <3

Linsepins posted: »

Oh darn it, I forgot how fast you guys are going. My old bones can't keep up! For those.who don't know me: I was there in the beginning. Around page 4 or 5 I think.. XD could be wrong. I don't remember

• It's so good to see you again!

I am! :O partly but there. I had to be present to witness the end, just as I did with the beginning no?

• Lots of newcomers here, forgive them. :P

Lol me too. Im from the beginning!

• enter image description here

Oh darn it, I forgot how fast you guys are going. My old bones can't keep up! For those.who don't know me: I was there in the beginning. Around page 4 or 5 I think.. XD could be wrong. I don't remember

• !!! HELLO. I don't think I've ever seen you before! Nice to meet you, the name's Kristi. :D I HOPE YOU CAUGHT UP ENOUGH TO KNOW I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THIS THREAD? :D

• ♡♡♡

Oh darn it, I forgot how fast you guys are going. Spam was an issue... we are working on it! Nice to see you here again!

• I remember you!!! XD

• IT'S FINISHED!!!

John's smut fic is now up on my FF.net account! XD

If you already know my account or you follow me on FF.net anyways then it's called 'Long Day At Work'

If you want a direct link then you can ask me for it in a PM. Never posting it here on the thread cuz I don't wanna get rekt by the Mods.

• Ah a veteran, hows it going?(゚ー゚) I don't believe we've met before since I got here around episode 2.

• edited October 2015

I WAS GOING TO SLEEP BUT IM SO GLAD I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER INSTEAD OHM Y GD

GONNA READ IT NOw..........

edit: i haven't got to the lewd part yet nd i'm already squeeing. i m probably goign to die

IT'S FINISHED!!! John's smut fic is now up on my FF.net account! XD If you already know my account or you follow me on FF.net anyways

• edited October 2015

so dayum lewd...

i loved it.

IT'S FINISHED!!! John's smut fic is now up on my FF.net account! XD If you already know my account or you follow me on FF.net anyways

• My back hurts like a motherfucker jesus christ, I just wanna lay down here and die.

Nice amounts of Rhyiona today helped. I missed this.

• Yea I've seen you back when the thread was first made but I wasn't an active member on this thread till a few months ago, around page 2 for me.

• It's good to have you back, Lins!

• Anyone who read my stuff, you know what I'm gonna say:

Leave me them precious REVIEWS :)

• Hola mi amor! XD

rhonu posted: »

I WAS GOING TO SLEEP BUT IM SO GLAD I TURNED ON MY COMPUTER INSTEAD OHM Y GD GONNA READ IT NOw.......... edit: i haven't got to the lewd part yet nd i'm already squeeing. i m probably goign to die

• PM me it. :D I'll review it once I'm done!

• You still blushing? ;)

My back hurts like a motherfucker jesus christ, I just wanna lay down here and die. Nice amounts of Rhyiona today helped. I missed this.

• My back hurts like a motherfucker jesus christ

And my neck hurts like a bastard! I guess we are in this together! ;-;

My back hurts like a motherfucker jesus christ, I just wanna lay down here and die. Nice amounts of Rhyiona today helped. I missed this.

• ;~; Will a fanfic about Rhys or Fiona giving the other a terrible back massage help even more?

• You bet lmao

You still blushing?

• the unfortunate duo :(

My back hurts like a motherfucker jesus christ And my neck hurts like a bastard! I guess we are in this together! ;-;

• kristi

You are a SAINT ;-;

kristi78968 posted: »

;~; Will a fanfic about Rhys or Fiona giving the other a terrible back massage help even more?

• Everyone listen up, I think we should all bless @HazzaTheMan because there was only one rhyiona nsfw fanfic out there. Now thanks to this man, there's is now two!

RAISE A GLASS TO HAZZA!

• Give me them chapters :/

Anyone who read my stuff, you know what I'm gonna say: Leave me them precious REVIEWS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.