Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Umm i think it's like 20 years late for that m8

enter image description here

SaveThisThreadFromOffTopicPosts

• enter image description here

srsly, if this doesn't convert other ppl to rhyiona, i don't know what will :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

IT'S FINISHED!!! John's smut fic is now up on my FF.net account! XD If you already know my account or you follow me on FF.net anyways

• On it Bro :)

armis37 posted: »

Give me them chapters

• Thank you for the mention lottii! XD

Now onto the next fic. The BIG one.

lottii-lu posted: »

Everyone listen up, I think we should all bless @HazzaTheMan because there was only one rhyiona nsfw fanfic out there. Now thanks to this man, there's is now two! RAISE A GLASS TO HAZZA!

• HOLA CARIÑO THAT FANFIC WAS AMAZING.. I LOVED IT so much i read it super slowly because i didn't want it to end

Hola mi amor! XD

• Ayyyyy, I knew you'd like it!!! XD

srsly, if this doesn't convert other ppl to rhyiona, i don't know what will

• Thank you for the mention lottii! XD

No thank you for writing that fanfic.

Now onto the next fic. The BIG one.

Can't wait fam

Thank you for the mention lottii! XD Now onto the next fic. The BIG one.

• Eyyyy nice!! :D

How you been, Aurora? Doing ok? :)

Finish TWAU yet so you can make a start on my other stuff? ;)

rhonu posted: »

HOLA CARIÑO THAT FANFIC WAS AMAZING.. I LOVED IT so much i read it super slowly because i didn't want it to end

• No thank you for writing that fanfic.

Awww man :')

I actually crossed a project off my list... Now onto the next ones!!!

lottii-lu posted: »

Thank you for the mention lottii! XD No thank you for writing that fanfic. Now onto the next fic. The BIG one. Can't wait fam

• YES!! i forgot the password to my older account tho ... but i've got another one B)

i'm okay, i think... at least today has been a good day! <3 how about you?

Eyyyy nice!! How you been, Aurora? Doing ok? Finish TWAU yet so you can make a start on my other stuff?

• Tomorrow it's going to be 2 days until Episode 5, guys...

I can't wait.

• Cool! :D

That's great to hear :)

I'm doing ok, feel better now that I got something productive done today and people are loving it!! <3

YES!! i forgot the password to my older account tho ... but i've got another one i'm okay, i think... at least today has been a good day! how about you?

• edited October 2015

I actually kind of want to read it even though I don't ship Rhyiona. Idk your ff account so can you pm me a link?

IT'S FINISHED!!! John's smut fic is now up on my FF.net account! XD If you already know my account or you follow me on FF.net anyways

• Sure thing!

No_username posted: »

I actually kind of want to read it even though I don't ship Rhyiona. Idk your ff account so can you pm me a link?

• i can't wait to die

BigBadPaul posted: »

Tomorrow it's going to be 2 days until Episode 5, guys... I can't wait.

• edited October 2015

Still, we are trying to not post off-topic posts. So please refrain from doing so as well here.

Toffe posted: »

Umm i think it's like 20 years late for that m8

• heh maybe in your world

• i hope you feel better soon dear :((

i still have to catch up, i need rhyiona too B)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My back hurts like a motherfucker jesus christ, I just wanna lay down here and die. Nice amounts of Rhyiona today helped. I missed this.

• If we get even a tiny Rhyiona moment I think I'll cry on my pillow in pure joy.

• edited October 2015

Thank you but it's a really bad infection I have so I doubt I'll get better that soon. Will just have to deal with it for now. More days off for me, I guess. ;(

You should probably catch up tomorrow, no? Or you'll fall asleep in the middle of it :P

i hope you feel better soon dear ( i still have to catch up, i need rhyiona too

• edited October 2015

I'll go damn myself if all those theories went to waste...

A tiny moment is all I need!

If we get even a tiny Rhyiona moment I think I'll cry on my pillow in pure joy.

• Rhys: hi

Fiona: hi

Us: FUCKING LOOK AT THEM!! YES!! LOVE!!

I'll go damn myself if all those theories went to waste... A tiny moment is all I need!

• edited October 2015

^ if this happened in EP5, that would be like, Rhyiona confirmed man!

Ah... the joy of over-analyzing. <3

Rhys: hi Fiona: hi Us: FUCKING LOOK AT THEM!! YES!! LOVE!!

• analyzing, huh?

^ if this happened in EP5, that would be like, Rhyiona confirmed man! Ah... the joy of over-analyzing.

• edited October 2015

Christ, John!...

I did not expect that!...

...You owe me 69 pence.

analyzing, huh?

• edited October 2015

The smut fic currently has 2 reviews now: 1 from lottii, and 1 from rhonu :D

I'm gonna go play Life Is Strange Ep.2 now, then go to bed. So goodnight my friends! <3

And if you have read the fic. Please review it for me, it keeps me going and let's me know what was good and what was bad... :)

• enter image description here

Christ, John!... I did not expect that!... ...You owe me 69 pence.

• Goodnight Hazza, sweet rhyiona dreams <3

The smut fic currently has 2 reviews now: 1 from lottii, and 1 from rhonu I'm gonna go play Life Is Strange Ep.2 now, then go to bed. So

• Night, Hazza!

The smut fic currently has 2 reviews now: 1 from lottii, and 1 from rhonu I'm gonna go play Life Is Strange Ep.2 now, then go to bed. So

• i'm so sorry to hear :(((( i had to deal with a similar thing (it was also on my back) last month when i came back from vacation and it sucked. i had get surgery and that's one of the things that kept me away from here... i really hope you feel better soon anyways, or at least that it doesn't hurt very much!! ;-----;

yeah it's 0:44 am here but ain't no rest for the wicked. B)

Thank you but it's a really bad infection I have so I doubt I'll get better that soon. Will just have to deal with it for now. More days off

• edited October 2015

20 years late for that m8

20 years?!

• but! Consider this!

Rhys: how are you

Fiona: chill and you

Rhys: same tbh

Us: THIS IS SO FUCKING CONFIRMED, THEIR LOVE IS A LEGEND TO BE TOLD THROUGH THE CENTURIES

^ if this happened in EP5, that would be like, Rhyiona confirmed man! Ah... the joy of over-analyzing.

• edited October 2015

Us: BETTER LOVE STORY THAN RHYSHA!

but! Consider this! Rhys: how are you Fiona: chill and you Rhys: same tbh Us: THIS IS SO FUCKING CONFIRMED, THEIR LOVE IS A LEGEND TO BE TOLD THROUGH THE CENTURIES

• episode 5 wishlist

• rhyiona
    • rhys not dying
    • (seriously if rhys dies i'm gonna kill him)

If we get even a tiny Rhyiona moment I think I'll cry on my pillow in pure joy.

i see what you tried to do there...

episode 5 wishlist * rhyiona * rhys not dying * (seriously if rhys dies i'm gonna kill him)

• BETTER LOVE STORY THAN RHYSHA

• Oh god, I hope you're feeling better, that's gotta have sucked. :( I'm very sorry. It hurts but everything passes and so will this!

Well, at least it's weekend now. :P

i'm so sorry to hear ((( i had to deal with a similar thing (it was also on my back) last month when i came back from vacation and it sucked

• edited October 2015

• rhys not dying

what if both rhys and fiona get rekt..

episode 5 wishlist * rhyiona * rhys not dying * (seriously if rhys dies i'm gonna kill him)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.