Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

Jeez, I'm feeling worn out... Seeing as I still have to catch up with my work, I don't know if I will be on tomorrow. But!... I have my ways. Until later, guys and gals! Good night!

• I just remembered that this game was a flash back so at least they don't die when it all goes down but I'm not sure about Vaughn and Sasha though....(°~°)

rhonu posted: »

rhyiona becomes canon and then they die sounds like something telltale would do ngl

• You gotta do more Rhyiona lemons like these pls this was a masterpiece

HazzatheMan posted: »

IT'S FINISHED!!! John's smut fic is now up on my FF.net account! XD If you already know my account or you follow me on FF.net anyways

• This is on point.ヾ(^▽^)ノ

ZapThroat posted: »

This is the most accurate representation of our shipping community. enter link description here

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I got that one too, it was really emotional.

• Yep this is pretty much telltale.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I didn't watch this video to see real life situations, if you know what I'm saying. :v so accurate

• edited October 2015

[removed]

• enter link description here So stop on 7:54 and look on Fiona's hand she got shot or something else hurt her, this episode is going to be intense :o

• edited October 2015

i ike trey :)))9

hess coolll

CamMaster posted: »

enter link description here So stop on 7:54 and look on Fiona's hand she got shot or something else hurt her, this episode is going to be intense

• edited October 2015

I'm making a game. Involving Tales From The Borderlands and Five Nights At Freddy's (Don't ask)

enter image description here
    (They are robots by the way)

• Somebody has hurt my Fiona! MUST PROTECT

enter link description here So stop on 7:54 and look on Fiona's hand she got shot or something else hurt her, this episode is going to be intense

• edited October 2015

This is my first time making a story or whatever

A few hours after the Meteor Shower

"Wake up Rhys!" Fiona said trying not to alert The Stranger

"Ugh... Why?" Said Rhys half asleep

"Because I found a gun"

"What! A gun?!" Said a happy Rhys

"Shut up!"

Footsteps are heard down the hall

"Rhys, get behind something" Said Fiona quietly

Shotgun cocks

"What's this about a gun? Come out now or this will get difficult" The Stranger said

"Hands up! We need to ask you some questions" Said Fiona

"Why did you do this to us? Look, you obviously know us. You wouldn't be doing this if you didn't, just no more games"

"I do know you, better now than I ever have" Said the Stranger

Rhys picks up a pipe

"Take off your mask"

"No, it keeps my identity hidden, like you said before"

"Take. It. Off" Said Fiona angrily

A silence fills the room

BAM! Fiona shoots The Stranger through the heart, killing him

"Damn!" Rhys said

He and Fiona walk towards to the Strangers corpse

"Time to find out who was asking us these questions"

Rhys takes off the mask

"Oh my god... It's Fel" Said Fiona frightened

Okay that is what I think is going to happen in the Future during Episode 5

• I am getting ready for the final ep, i think some serious shit is gonna go down so i made this :D

Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Awesome work as always, Jamie! <3 You're gonna make me cry with this, I CAN FEEL THE TEARS COMING ON. ;~;

I am getting ready for the final ep, i think some serious shit is gonna go down so i made this Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Holy shit my eyes! They're popping out of my skull!

This is awesome!

I am getting ready for the final ep, i think some serious shit is gonna go down so i made this Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Nope, I'm just really young.

Linsepins posted: »

Lol wut. I am THAT OLD?!

• Holy shit, that's amazing! I love it!

• I wrote another little fanfic, though I'm not sure if I should post it here. It may be considered NSFW. If you would like to see it, I will send you it. :)

P.S. The first chapter of The Offer is almost done! Making sure everything flows pretty well. So expect it soon...somewhere. XD

• well, since I'm gone tomorrow to a place far away from the almighty internet, this is probably gonna be my last post for now. so...what could I say...enjoy the final episode, I hope it contains some serious rhyiona (otherwise the rhyshas will probably laugh their asses off), and try not to spam too much private stuff (said the guy who's posts are 99,9% private stuff. the logic is strong with this one. anyways:)

one whole week without internet. this is kinda what it feels like:

(yes, the whole post was only created so I could use this gif and another one when I'm back. deal with it.)

so anyways, see 'ya, space cowboys...drives into sundown with sad country-music playing

• edited October 2015

Tfw you think about that Tales is going to be in 2 days. ;-;

How are you all today? ;~;

• Playing my new favorite game at four in the morning hbu.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=toasty_the_toaster

Here's my nation

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw you think about that Tales is going to be in 2 days. ;-; How are you all today? ;~;

• Lmao how do I play that game? ;p

Playing my new favorite game at four in the morning hbu. https://www.nationstates.net/nation=toasty_the_toaster Here's my nation

• Okay, thanks ^^

Read this thread https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/100761/nation-states-we-created-our-own-region-people-welcome

• edited October 2015

I'd like to see it <3

kristi78968 posted: »

I wrote another little fanfic, though I'm not sure if I should post it here. It may be considered NSFW. If you would like to see it, I will

• Love it.

Gigglebear posted: »

This is my first time making a story or whatever A few hours after the Meteor Shower "Wake up Rhys!" Fiona said trying not to alert Th

• Whoa, this is stunning.

• That sounds sick, I'd love to see it.

• dead

Tfw you think about that Tales is going to be in 2 days. ;-; How are you all today? ;~;

• Wait, you play NationStates, too? O_o

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Holy Papito

• I was bored and just messed around lol

it's kinda fun

Wait, you play NationStates, too? O_o

• MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I was bored and just messed around lol it's kinda fun

• That would make a wonderful desktop background.

It's so pretty :o

• omg, I remember way back when the ep 3 title card was someones hand being stabbed I said, maybe Fiona's hand is stabbed and thats why her hand in the future is covered up.

I am a god-ish.

• Hey, everyone. How you all doing?

• that second gif is glorious

• having fun atm

wbu?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, everyone. How you all doing?

• You mean instead of Tales from borderlands season 2 ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.