Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm not ready... ;-;

Brb I think I'm going to cry again ;__;

![enter image description here](https://33.media.tumblr.com/48d980bc41c05fb060ab0290a6a1235d/tumblr_ntr7g7dNmo1s6wjxho1_1280.gif) *Ah, pumpkin! What's wrong? not ready for it yet?* EDIT: Just pretend that you're seeing a handsome jack gif

• Shit, why doesn't my post work?

• enter image description here

You've got enough tissues, that's for sure.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm not ready... ;-; Brb I think I'm going to cry again ;__;

• edited October 2015
    Here, have some Rhyiona, everyone! This is that "thing" I mentioned last night... It's got some...implications, but isn't explicit by any means.
    --------------------------------------------
    "Uh....Rhys? What's...um...what's Fiona doing? In...your bed?" Vaughn shifted his glasses, making sure he was seeing everything correctly.

Rhys, looking smug (more smug than usual, Vaughn thought), merely glanced over his shoulder with a smirk. "It's not what she's *doing*, Vaughn...." he laughed quietly and shook his head. "It's what she *did*..."

Vaughn's eyes widened and he looked back and forth between his friend and....his other friend. His friend who was currently asleep in his *best* friend's bed. ...in her bra. "You...." he couldn't seem to get more than one word out. He swallowed thickly as Rhys pulled on a shirt. "You two...?"

"Surprised?" Rhys cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Well...no...I mean...we all....but....she actually...?"

Rhys sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Is this freaking you out?"

"Uh, a little, yeah! I mean, it's not like you two shouldn't have....but....it's...." Vaughn took a deep breath and shook out his hands. "Does, um...does Sasha know?"

Rhys' expression morphed from triumphant to horrified in a heartbeat. "...shit."

"Cause...I mean, they *are* sisters. And...she'd probably want to know if Fiona's going to be..." Vaughn motioned to the bed vaguely. He still couldn't say it.

Thankfully, Rhys said it for him.

"Fucking Hyperion," he muttered, glancing back at the bed.

"Exactly. We're not her favorite people, Rhys... And you..."

Rhys raised his hands. "Whoa, whoa. Sasha doesn't like the *company*...but us, we're their *friends*. It's gotta count for something, right? Maybe...?" He sighed again and turned to a nearby mirror. "I....*really*....did not think this through..."

Vaughn, for once, didn't try to defend his friend's actions. "Nope, you didn't."

Rhys paused from his attempt to tame his disheveled hair to glare at Vaughn in the mirror. "It's not like these kind of things happen according to *plan*..." he growled. "We were just talking, and...well, I mean, there was a little talking. And...some making out. But--"

"Wait, wait, wait." Vaughn shook his head. "Wait. How long has this been going on?"

"Whaddaya mean?"

Vaughn narrowed his eyes. "You don't like fast relationships.... Remember how long it took St--"

Rhys rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I remember." He went back to grooming his hair, then added, "Wasn't even worth it," under his breath a moment later.

Vaughn sighed. "Exactly. So...I mean...this had to be the same way...right? You didn't just decide last night--"

"Oh. Right. Uh....huh, hm." Rhys laughed nervously and took a breath. The next sentence came out in a rush. "It's been going on for a while, yeah."

Vaughn tossed his hands in the air. "And you didn't *tell* me? Your best friend? Feeling pretty left out, here, bro."

The sound of shifting sheets made both of them focus on the bed. Fiona hadn't woken up, but...

"Let's talk about this outside," Rhys whispered, herding Vaughn toward the door.

The sun had just started to come up over the distant bluffs and the desert was stained pink.

Vaughn crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay...so, sorry. I guess I should've..." Rhys sighed. "It's been...it started a few months ago."

"Months? You've been..."

Rhys rubbed the back of his neck. "I know, I know. Look, I...didn't know if it was gonna last, so...I didn't say anything. I actually was going to tell you today, but...well, you..." he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You...found out anyway."

Vaughn still didn't feel quite ready to let him off the hook. "Yeah. And somehow I still didn't skip the part where you try to explain and do a terrible job."

Rhys winced. "Ouch."

Vaughn waved him off. "I get it if you wanted to make sure it was serious...but...you could have told me *something*... Just a little, "Oh, yeah, by the way, Vaughn, Fiona and I are--"

"Look. I get it. I should have said something. How many times do I need to apologize?"

Vaughn glared for a second, then gave up, letting his arms drop to his sides. "Once was enough, I guess... And, honestly? Considering what we've all been through...you two deserve it."

"Thanks." Rhys managed a smile, but it slowly disappeared a moment later. "...someone still has to tell Sasha."
  • I gave them all to Paul ;-;

I am out of tissues ;-;

You've got enough tissues, that's for sure.

How does someone manage to use 69 tissue boxes...

I gave them all to Paul ;-; I am out of tissues ;-;

• Well, he has a nosebleed very often, so... xD

How does someone manage to use 69 tissue boxes...

• Thanks!
    Couldn't have described this place better myself.

Welcome to the creepy house of wonders and pick-up lines -Said the Baskerville of the Ravens, who has joined recently too Welcome buddy

Better question, how does someone manage to lose that much blood without dying?

Well, he has a nosebleed very often, so... xD

• There is also one where Rhys gets asked if he likes Sasha by Fiona and he goes "Relax we're just friends. Besides, I think I'm intrested in someone else." So...

Also thread rules, we don't need to hear "how in love rhys is with sahsa"

• Well, he did say that he's from the illuminati.

Your screenshot proved everything :')

Better question, how does someone manage to lose that much blood without dying?

• HusbandoGoddess is my username on FF.net.

Yeah, I recently send in a request. You inviting me would be really sweet of you! :D

What's your username on FF.net? Also, AO3's gonna take a lot of days if you've recently give a request. Let me try and invite you, if you want, usually invites work faster.

• edited October 2015

You can discuss that in the Rhysha thread or somewhere else. This is the Rhyiona thread and as far as I'm aware, your thread and our thread have rules about going on the other's territory talking about the opposite ship.

• Oh snappleeeee. I liked this. I could never write something like this. I'm more about the fluff and feels. XD

• Then I have good news for you.
    I'm writing more.
    And it's fluffy.

kristi78968 posted: »

Oh snappleeeee. I liked this. I could never write something like this. I'm more about the fluff and feels. XD

• Yesss, fluff! However, can you beat my fluffy Rhyiona? (Your fanfics are more in character though compared to mine :') )

Then I have good news for you. I'm writing more. And it's fluffy.

• Lol, I'll let you be the judge of who the ultimate fluff-master is.

kristi78968 posted: »

Yesss, fluff! However, can you beat my fluffy Rhyiona? (Your fanfics are more in character though compared to mine :') )

• Where did you find those audios?
    And uh, god damnit ;[
    That's not the end of Rhyiona though--!

• 7 hours... 30 minutes... And I'll probably have it downloaded and be playing. <3 Damn.

buntingsir posted: »

The final day

• Wow I like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When did you join this thread, may I ask?

• Wait whaaat, how? It'll be released on the Telltale Store, so soon? o.o Or where do you have it?

7 hours... 30 minutes... And I'll probably have it downloaded and be playing. Damn.

• I would cry a lot and I would stop breathing after I would have been done crying.

What would you guys do/how would you feel if Rhyiona became canon in the finale?

• It's the Rhyiona faaaaaace......!

I joined last night. Well, technically, it was around 1:30 in the morning, at least in my time zone. So, like, eight hours ago?

lottii-lu posted: »

Wow I like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) When did you join this thread, may I ask?

• Playstation 4. :''3 At least previous episodes has been released just after midnight, so... it's close...

Wait whaaat, how? It'll be released on the Telltale Store, so soon? o.o Or where do you have it?

• Ah, well then, welcome to the thread!

It's the Rhyiona faaaaaace......! I joined last night. Well, technically, it was around 1:30 in the morning, at least in my time zone. So, like, eight hours ago?

• Maybe....

Did you review? :)

Brawl posted: »

You gotta do more Rhyiona lemons like these pls this was a masterpiece

• Oh maaan, lucky you! Will be fun discussing the feels tomorrow, haha. Still about 27 hours to wait here .-.

Playstation 4. :''3 At least previous episodes has been released just after midnight, so... it's close...

• Thank you!

lottii-lu posted: »

Ah, well then, welcome to the thread!

• Dem feels... After playing I don't know can I write ANY feelings down, it was getting so hard today even without the episode. :D Well, it will be an interesting experience. 27 hours... it's nooS at least. :'>

Oh maaan, lucky you! Will be fun discussing the feels tomorrow, haha. Still about 27 hours to wait here .-.

• Did you just say that you love Aura? :o ;)

no jkjk love u bae

• Hahaha this is perfect!!! XD

ZapThroat posted: »

This is the most accurate representation of our shipping community. enter link description here

• Well at least you'll have a day for coping with the finale, until the majority of us completes it too c': One day won't suffice though, probably, but it's something! Yeah, quite nooS, it'll be more difficult to wait more near we'll get ;-;

Dem feels... After playing I don't know can I write ANY feelings down, it was getting so hard today even without the episode. Well, it will be an interesting experience. 27 hours... it's nooS at least. :'>

• That's true, I might be able to discuss the episode with you by then haha, won't be THAT bad anymore. Though you know, after I've slept I still have to play LiS finale too so uh... some other feelings falling from the sky. Double feelings. Like "Hey guys I'm ready to talk ab- no I'm not ;_;".

Well at least you'll have a day for coping with the finale, until the majority of us completes it too c': One day won't suffice though, probably, but it's something! Yeah, quite nooS, it'll be more difficult to wait more near we'll get ;-;

• This was great! Thanks for sharing it with us!

• Ah, completely forgot about LiS and it's coming the same day too, wow. So many amazing things coming to their end. ;-; What a day it'll be.

That's true, I might be able to discuss the episode with you by then haha, won't be THAT bad anymore. Though you know, after I've slept I st

The final day

• when we'll start downloading the episode

enter image description here

• edited October 2015
    Hello everyone. Sorry I couldn't be here yesterday but I had a lot to do before work and afterwards I needed to play games and sleep...

I'll get it out of the way now that I had a moment earlier, where I burst into tears cuz something finally hit me and just wouldn't go away: I found out I'm not actually 5'8, I'm fucking **5'6**. I'm a short-ass, and it really got to me cuz apparently girl's like taller guy's :P So yeah, that took up about an hour's worth of my time till my Boss, being the gentle soul she is, told me otherwise and made me feel a lot better about myself. The things people say can really get to you sometimes, cuz one guy who works in the store that our Subway is located in is 6'5, and he frequently makes jokes about how short I am compared to him.

Fuck him, he's an asshole with no ambition. I'll have to live with the fact that I'm the average height of a woman, and below average height for a man :(

Moving on.

I played Life is Strange Ep.2 and Ep.3 on Saturday and last night respectively. Tonight I play Ep.4 so I can be ready for Ep.5 tomorrow.

I'll give my opinions on both Episodes in separate comments with spoiler tags obviously.

Also, thank you so so much to those of you who took the time to review my fics! I read and loved all of them, they really brightened my day and made me feel like I had done good! I did have a Guest review from someone that wasn't named, and one from last night that criticized me for "Over-sexualising Fiona" so I can assume that that was no one from this thread right? :P
  • buntingsir posted: »

Ah, completely forgot about LiS and it's coming the same day too, wow. So many amazing things coming to their end. ;-; What a day it'll be.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.