Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's almost over... I can't deal with this.

enter image description here

What's going to be our policy on spoilers starting from tomorrow, anyone know?

• edited October 2015

Can't you see that it's a joke?

ofc I only have one bae

Laura Baeley

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Did you just say that you love Aura?

• Thanks ^^

Ah...anyway Welcome ^-^

Hope you get completely better Gortys voice Yeah, it's about a week I've joined this ... glorious house of wonders So yeah, haven't been noticed by all those senpais out there ;--;

• Ahh, such a beautiful song, totally suits the mood.

Good morning awaits us all too :D

enter link description here

enter link description here

• Oooh..this is really good thanks for sharing and hi ^-^ I don't think I've seen you before

• enter image description here

It goes fast, doesn't it?

I don't know yet, it hasn't been mentioned.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's almost over... I can't deal with this. What's going to be our policy on spoilers starting from tomorrow, anyone know?

• So Episode 2 literally shredded my heart into pieces...

I couldn't save Kate Marsh from jumping

I was mashing the rewind button so much I hadn't realized it was the credits screen already.... I cried, and even muttered "I'm so sorry, Kate" when I saw her memorial. Holy fuck was I shattered from that event :'(

How do I save her? Someone please tell me for next time!

Besides that Ep.2 had it's better moments such as the diner scene and the junkyard scene...

• Hey Y'all, Hows it going? We all still eagerly anticipating Ep5 Tomorrow?

• Oh damn, I forgot that I'll have to avoid the forums at all costs .^.

Ah, It was such a glorious year.

It's almost over... I can't deal with this. What's going to be our policy on spoilers starting from tomorrow, anyone know?

• You shouldn't worry about that stuff. Personality is what matters in the end.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello everyone. Sorry I couldn't be here yesterday but I had a lot to do before work and afterwards I needed to play games and sleep...

• Crap, we need to decide this asap

It goes fast, doesn't it? I don't know yet, it hasn't been mentioned.

• it won't end here :)

buntingsir posted: »

Oh damn, I forgot that I'll have to avoid the forums at all costs .^. Ah, It was such a glorious year.

• Anytime!
    There's a few follow-up scenes coming along, too!

(Hint: Sasha finds out.)

This was great! Thanks for sharing it with us!

• edited October 2015

I don't remember exactly but I think there is a video on Youtube that shows you how to save Kate :P

I can post it here or send it to you via PM if you'd like :3

• edited October 2015

Episode 3.... Well tbh, I was quite surprised by events! Dontnod really did put a ton of effort into the Episode if it changes THAT much depending on whether Kate is alive or not! :O

TellTale could learn a lot from them imo...

To get to the burning question: I saved William's life. But now I regret it, because I traded out 'Punk Chloe' for 'Handicapped Chloe'... Bear in mind that I haven't played Ep.4 yet, and I have heard from @Quiff that this Chloe is very sweet, but has some punk attitude inside her.

Let it be known though, that maybe I shouldn't have been so greedy with Max' power. I changed so much about the past, that I hate how the future is now! Chloe is handicapped, David is a bus driver, Max is in the Vortex Club... WTF?! I DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT!!!

I will be playing Episode 4 tonight. Let's see what happens.

• Oh you c': Of course it won't and your words make it all feel like it was always supposed to be that way. :D This is really heartwarming.

it won't end here

• Well Kristi said to me that she's gonna make an announcement about it today/ tomorrow.

Crap, we need to decide this asap

• I feel so sad and excited at the same time, also I forgot I have to avoid this thread... ._.

• What Wolfie said. Stuff like that isn't worth your time, man, just distract yourself from bad thoughts next time c:

Hello everyone. Sorry I couldn't be here yesterday but I had a lot to do before work and afterwards I needed to play games and sleep...

• I'm really hyped for it. :D

Anytime! There's a few follow-up scenes coming along, too! (Hint: Sasha finds out.)

• Thank you! It was fun to write!

And hello! I joined in the wee hours of the morning last night, so I'm still really new.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Oooh..this is really good thanks for sharing and hi ^-^ I don't think I've seen you before

• """"Sorry, new invitations are temporarily unavailable. If you are the mod of a challenge currently being run on the Archive, please contact Support. If you are the maintainer of an at-risk archive, please contact Open Doors"""
    Aw come on D:
    Sorry, they're unavailable right now ; __ ;

kristi78968 posted: »

HusbandoGoddess is my username on FF.net. Yeah, I recently send in a request. You inviting me would be really sweet of you!

• :')

Aww, Oasis again... damn... makes me want to listen to that album once again... like I haven't done that enough. :D

Ahh, such a beautiful song, totally suits the mood. Good morning awaits us all too enter link description here

• Ay Chef, yeah probably.

Hey Y'all, Hows it going? We all still eagerly anticipating Ep5 Tomorrow?

• The thread's gonna be really empty tomorrow, seems like. :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I feel so sad and excited at the same time, also I forgot I have to avoid this thread... ._.

• Well, atleast someone noticed.

Ay Chef, yeah probably.

• I just feel like we're not about to let this end just like that. The game may be over but we're not. :)

Oh you c': Of course it won't and your words make it all feel like it was always supposed to be that way. This is really heartwarming.

• Oh, alright, that's better then, thanks. :)

Well Kristi said to me that she's gonna make an announcement about it today/ tomorrow.

• Also, I'm raven.baskerville in FF.net ( i know so creative ), I'll probably PM you sometimes just for the sake of Rhyiona Gods
    xD
    kristi78968 posted: »

HusbandoGoddess is my username on FF.net. Yeah, I recently send in a request. You inviting me would be really sweet of you!

• I know right? :D Nothing wrong with listening to it for the millionth time, it's such a sunny album. Worth it.

:') Aww, Oasis again... damn... makes me want to listen to that album once again... like I haven't done that enough.

• Too bad Fish x Baeley isn't canon ^-^

Can't you see that it's a joke? ofc I only have one bae Laura Baeley

• You know how jealous I am that you're 6'3? :P

You shouldn't worry about that stuff. Personality is what matters in the end.

• Yet

Too bad Fish x Baeley isn't canon ^-^

• Aw, yes, I feel absolutely the same way c':

I just feel like we're not about to let this end just like that. The game may be over but we're not.

• I tried... Clearly not hard enough.

What Wolfie said. Stuff like that isn't worth your time, man, just distract yourself from bad thoughts next time c:

• Nah I think I know how thnx to Quiff.

She said you need to go to the Police instead of telling her to keep it all to herself. Also I need to remember the correct proverb her Dad used next time.

I don't remember exactly but I think there is a video on Youtube that shows you how to save Kate :P I can post it here or send it to you via PM if you'd like

• When you get it a day later than everyone else:

when we'll start downloading the episode

• It's all in your power, if you want to do something you'll do it eventually. Willpower, optimism and desire, woo :p

I tried... Clearly not hard enough.

• We'll get through this, buddy c':

When you get it a day later than everyone else:

• Make sure you bring some tissues

Sign in to comment in this discussion.