Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I chose to rule but then chickened out during QTE and Jack forced it and seemed to be angry at Rhys but the game viewed it as an all or nothing deal.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well I didnt choose to rule, and I have seen the rule one and she seems alot more eager to leave but if you dont rule she says we need to go and Fiona says she isnt leaving until Rhys comes down

• aha I immediately fell in love with this ball robot at the very moment I saw her :) like you didn't know that already.. >:)

I'm so glad she's alright. <3

Yes. we didn't need to kick TTG's ass after all. (and I was so happy when she returned into her ball form in the end :')

I'm kinda shocked that Jack is really gone now. Like actually gone gone. I'm gonna miss this character. He was terrifying but funny.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

!!! I remember that! We were so short on Gortys fanart this was such a joy, I could never forget it! I was also super scared, I was terri

• enter image description here

when you secretly know that the vault will teliport you somewhere alone

• Even though I saw it coming a mile away, I was so distraught

enter image description here

• that gruvia au

Rhys- Fiona, there's something I have to tell you. Fiona- (wide and starry eyed) W-W-What is it Rhys? Rhys- Oh it's not important.... Fiona- It may be important to me!

• Alright, guys... I'm tired. Today was a good day.

I will make a shipload of gifs, tomorrow!

Night!...

I can go to sleep in peace now. <3

tfw when you tell senpai your feelings

and she actually notices you

• You guys were right... I defect... Rhysha stands no more, Long live Rhyiona...

• Jesus.

This is fucking weird, but I love it.

bloop posted: »

Found this on youtube, don't know if it was posted here before enter link description here

• You guys were right... I defect... Rhysha stands no more, Long live Rhyiona...

• Shout out to Telltale for finally going

"ay u kno wot? gimme wot dey wnt"

"BUT, make the forum really laggy!"

srsly Telltale what is this ;-;

tfw when you tell senpai your feelings and she actually notices you

• So does either ship get confirmed depending on choice?

• JIB JAB Rhyiona will give me the happiest nightmares tonight

Jesus. This is fucking weird, but I love it.

• Oh sorry I meant to write "ordinary tattoos" instead of original :p My bad. I'm tired xD

I mean, maybe they just didn't have any backstory for those tattoos. But yeah they still could have mentioned those in official sources.

I adore Handsome Jack because he's just an interesting and funny character. But you are right, it was his time to go. I don't want that Handsome Jack becomes too overused.

fan art purposes Yissssssss......... and if they were original...why weren't they mentioned in official sources before like his neck

• I also gotta say Sasha looks much better than she did. From the trailer I thought I hated the design but up close I think she looks much, much better now. :)

Yeah but hey, that's what happens to villains most of the time. :) in b4 someone says he was a hero lol

nohuhhuh posted: »

aha I immediately fell in love with this ball robot at the very moment I saw her like you didn't know that already.. I'm so glad s

• I keep getting errors and all my PMs are showing up as "false"

you know what

fucking #worthit

Shout out to Telltale for finally going "ay u kno wot? gimme wot dey wnt" "BUT, make the forum really laggy!" srsly Telltale what is this ;-;

• i think it's a little weird that everyone's so excited about that "I'm interested in someone else" line. fiona just purses her lips and lets an awkward silence take over. it kinda just made me uncomfortable lol

• I keep getting really long loading and sometimes errors, it was kinda bad the past few days, but now its like...jeeeeeeeeeze

I keep getting errors and all my PMs are showing up as "false" you know what fucking #worthit

• Ye

No_username posted: »

So does either ship get confirmed depending on choice?

• Well, this should stop the fighting on the forums for sure!

Ye

• I wonder how long this is gonna take to be fixed. I keep thinking it's my connection failing. :|

I keep getting really long loading and sometimes errors, it was kinda bad the past few days, but now its like...jeeeeeeeeeze

• Well the "fighting" should've been like Mass Effect where it's which is better not which is canon

No_username posted: »

Well, this should stop the fighting on the forums for sure!

• It's all good. I understand. :)
    ....but doesn't every tattoo have a backstory, lol?

He is definitely an interesting character. There were a few moments toward the middle there that made me feel a little bit sorry for what he had to go through and made me wonder if he would have turned out somewhat normal under different circumstances....and then he tried to kill Rhys again. So there's that.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh sorry I meant to write "ordinary tattoos" instead of original My bad. I'm tired xD I mean, maybe they just didn't have any backstory

• I was kind of wishing she say something like:

Do I know this someone?

And Rhys says something cheesy: Like the back of your hand

Piggs posted: »

i think it's a little weird that everyone's so excited about that "I'm interested in someone else" line. fiona just purses her lips and lets an awkward silence take over. it kinda just made me uncomfortable lol

• The most important thing is that choice was given. You could choose, as Rhys, to say you liked Sasha or not.

That's how I want TellTale to handle couples in all of their games from now on.

IT REMINDED ME OF THE EXACT SAME THING the only thing is, FIONA AND RHYS ACTUALLY HAD CHEMISTRY. IT WASN'T FORCED. IT WAS SO NATURAL. LIKE DAMN.

• Well...I just finished the episode. It was great! I mean, I think Telltale put in total minimal effort to throw us a bone (Rhys doesn't even say anything directly), but it's still more than I expected. I think it's pretty clear that line was in there for us. So I'm at least happy for that. As per usual Rhysha got a lot more representation, but still...it's really nice to have some acknowledgement at least.

It's kind of hidden, though, so I probably won't be watching many LPs since it;s really hard to find if you aren't deliberately looking for it and most will probably just fall into the much more obviously presented Sasha option.

Still, the episode was great overall. How much money do you need for the secret characters? Because I apparently didn't have enough.

Well the "fighting" should've been like Mass Effect where it's which is better not which is canon

• i think it's a little weird that everyone's so excited about that "I'm interested in someone else"

why

he practically says hes interested in fiona rather than sasha

thats exciting as a rhyiona shipper

lol

i think it's a little weird that everyone's so excited about that "I'm interested in someone else" line. fiona just purses her lips and lets an awkward silence take over. it kinda just made me uncomfortable lol

• Well fuck you too.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Just played it and loved it FUCK RHYSHA, GO RHYIONA ALL THE WAY And dat ending though...

• I wouldn't say you have to really look for it -- it's just that casual players are gonna do what the game's been offering so far, I guess?

I'm still very, very happy. I'd rather have a less popular option than no option at all. :)

udc24 posted: »

Well...I just finished the episode. It was great! I mean, I think Telltale put in total minimal effort to throw us a bone (Rhys doesn't even

• Gotta admit, Gayperion deserved a chance. :(

RHACK on the other hand...

Heh.

• What's the dialogue for Fiona + Rhys? (which options to choose)?
    I want Fiona, but I guess I was too nice to Sasha. Everything hints at a Sasha romance, even though I said we we're just friends.. But I had the talk with Fiona and everything.

• edited October 2015

I think I said I was sorry for Gortys about 4 times, counting the times I said it as Rhys and the times it was as Fiona.

Even though I saw it coming a mile away, I was so distraught

• [Stay away from my sister]

and

[I like someone else]

Sméagol posted: »

What's the dialogue for Fiona + Rhys? (which options to choose)? I want Fiona, but I guess I was too nice to Sasha. Everything hints at a Sasha romance, even though I said we we're just friends.. But I had the talk with Fiona and everything.

• It was obvious that it was talking about Fiona, Rhys with his stupid big ass smile on his face.

And either way, they're kinda stuck together where ever so, might as well start to like each other

• So uhhh...

Did someone else notice Rhys says they have to wait for "Sasha and Fi" during the fight? I just found it kinda cute he gave Fiona a nickname.

• when bae cares about u

• edited October 2015

Marvelous, you can take all the 15 years old with that title, thanks !

Green you need to like change the name to Rhys X Fiona !!!FUCKING CONFIRMED SUCK MY DICK!!! Episode 5 spoilers

• Rhys and Vaughn had some nice moments, but I guess they were in the brozone

"Rhack"

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Gotta admit, Gayperion deserved a chance. RHACK on the other hand... Heh.

• Yeah, actually. I was always afraid of using that nickname in stories since he'd never done it in canon but I can go all out now. B)

Abeille posted: »

So uhhh... Did someone else notice Rhys says they have to wait for "Sasha and Fi" during the fight? I just found it kinda cute he gave Fiona a nickname.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.