Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm as surprised as you are... unbelievable.

You were pretty spot-on. That's awesome.

• we hate you too grumpy <3

cheers now that this banter is over and thanks for everything, neighbours!

• Gonna update the OP with some new screens

stay tuned kids

• Trust me, budd, it's going to be worth the wait in every way.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok guys, I'm coming here in the worst mood today... TFTB Ep.5? I haven't played it yet. BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN FUCKING RELEASED ON PS4!!!

• it better be coincidence xd

ABigBadWolf posted: »

holy shit paul

• Im going to fucking love you and there aint NOTHING you can do about it.

• Get them good ones, the good ones, like the one where Rhys is all like "ye girl u kno i lek u" and fiona is all lik 'ye i kno it" and rhys is like "ye" and im wathin lik "asdfgjkhfghsjkdfjhgksdgfjhkdsghfjksdgjhkfj"

Green613 posted: »

Gonna update the OP with some new screens stay tuned kids

• Dude, I don't fucking care right now...

Just leave me be.

Trust me, budd, it's going to be worth the wait in every way.

• Uuuuuh wait for the other players (ps4 and xbox ones).

Gonna update the OP with some new screens stay tuned kids

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Get them good ones, the good ones, like the one where Rhys is all like "ye girl u kno i lek u" and fiona is all lik 'ye i kno it" and rhys is like "ye" and im wathin lik "asdfgjkhfghsjkdfjhgksdgfjhkdsghfjksdgjhkfj"

• I'll slap you all in an other Ship battle, trust me.

Slappy

we hate you too grumpy cheers now that this banter is over and thanks for everything, neighbours!

• YES

FUCK YES

I CAN DIE A HAPPY WOMAN NOW!!!!!!!!

TELLTALE FOR ALL THE SHIT I HAVE GAVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME CHOOSE RHYIONA.

On a side note: I think i've developed a thing for Vaughn. And how dare this episode play with my emotions ;_; that reveal of the stranger though, holy balls.

• Honestly I was really sad when Sasha was about to die. I mean Sasha is my least favorite character (and no, not just because of the shippings) but I truly started to enjoy her character more in this episode. She was smart, brave and funny..and badass of course. :P And then Rhys was adorable and tried to save her with his tears! :') Is there anything more adorable than that?

Still hate you though.

You are so cute when you try so hard to be Grumpy :>

• Yes in-fucking-deed wait for us...

GrumpyDof posted: »

Uuuuuh wait for the other players (ps4 and xbox ones).

• rhysha vs rhyiona like

enter image description here

• I knew it was Vaughn as soon as I saw that psycho mask

Once he took it off though

oh my god im not even gay but the things id do for that sexy ass body

xValkyx posted: »

YES FUCK YES I CAN DIE A HAPPY WOMAN NOW!!!!!!!! TELLTALE FOR ALL THE SHIT I HAVE GAVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME CHOOSE RHYIONA

• I mean they can make some good points too but then they lose all of their points by saying something that's really ridiculous.

• Bu Green, you gotta add that hand going to Fiona pic, you GOTTA

rhysha vs rhyiona like

• HAHA this is so accurate!! :'DD

rhysha vs rhyiona like

• enter image description here

nohuhhuh posted: »

Honestly I was really sad when Sasha was about to die. I mean Sasha is my least favorite character (and no, not just because of the shippin

• edited October 2015

I thought it was him as well!!! :D

Also I feel like a dick for admitting this, but during Sasha's "death" scene there was a list of options of things to say as your last words to her and one of them was "I love you" which I wanted to say as Fiona but didn't pick it because I was scared in case Rhys said it instead D:

I knew it was Vaughn as soon as I saw that psycho mask Once he took it off though oh my god im not even gay but the things id do for that sexy ass body

• I registered my complaint to TellTale...

See you all whenever I decide to return.

This is HazzatheMan leaving the Rhyiona thread.... Now.

• I picked that, but I was scared as well. I thought it wouldn't do that since it was Fiona's hud, but like 20 minutes previous during the showdown it actually had Fiona's hud but Rhys sad the option

I was prepared to make a rewind

xValkyx posted: »

I thought it was him as well!!! Also I feel like a dick for admitting this, but during Sasha's "death" scene there was a list of options

• I didn't get to play it lol. I watched a let's play. You know, because I'm weak and I couldn't wait for the episode to get released :P But trust me, I would be just as angry as you are if I didn't watch that playthrough.

But ah this episode is so glorious. You will forgive TTg eventually trust me..

I agree about LiS. The episode as a whole was amazing but the finale(s) were kinda underwhelming.

Anyway, see ya soon. :)

Ok guys, I'm coming here in the worst mood today... TFTB Ep.5? I haven't played it yet. BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN FUCKING RELEASED ON PS4!!!

• I got so confused as to who was meant to be talking at times so it freaked me out xD

That battle was awesome. I'm so glad all the gang is together and not dead. I flat out refused to kill Gortys and I shed a tear at Loaderbot, so i'm so happy to see them together in the end :3 I also am glad that Vaughn is alive. He has got some Jedi look going on with his hair and beard though xD

I picked that, but I was scared as well. I thought it wouldn't do that since it was Fiona's hud, but like 20 minutes previous during the showdown it actually had Fiona's hud but Rhys sad the option I was prepared to make a rewind

• oh you're ON

I'll slap you all in an other Ship battle, trust me.

• Whoa, alright then. :/

Dude, I don't fucking care right now... Just leave me be.

• Okay

stops breathing

tell me when I can breathe again..

• When you can finally be considered cannon

Look at Rhys' face, free of the Rhysha shackles!

• LMAO this is scarily accurate

rhysha vs rhyiona like

• Here's some sick ass screenshots for the main thread upon entry.

• Fiona's sudden realisation face is my favourite lmao

Poogers555 posted: »

When you can finally be considered cannon Look at Rhys' face, free of the Rhysha shackles!

• Fuck I don't wanna add too many but I HAVE to add that top one LMAO

Here's some sick ass screenshots for the main thread upon entry.

• If you can hold for 5 minutes, i'll transform and will love everybody.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay stops breathing tell me when I can breathe again..

• I'm seriously excited for everyone to be done playing it so we can all celebrate and discuss this together.

• Can't believe IT, Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

Now it feels like the glory days again, and here's an old video that Poogs made after EP2 came out, the legendary 50 Shades Of Rhyiona. As a celebration that we are canon.

enter link description here

• Now it feels like the glory days again

Right? There's so much content to work with now

bloop posted: »

Can't believe IT, Rhyiona CONFIRMED. Now it feels like the glory days again, and here's an old video that Poogs made after EP2 came out, the legendary 50 Shades Of Rhyiona. As a celebration that we are canon. enter link description here

• aww whosacuutkitteh?

Yes you are, oh yes you are!

Ehem..sorry about that. This episode just made me so damn happy, I can't stop smiling :')

If you can hold for 5 minutes, i'll transform and will love everybody.

• I'm pumped to start working again now that we actually have content to use. Back to the edits, stories and whatever, this is the motivation we needed.

I really want to kiss Telltale.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.