Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

This is officially the best day ever!

When Telltale said about customization, they weren't lying.

Everyone got what they wanted. A true way to finish things off satisfyingly.

Not only that, but the... ending scene, gives me a huge amount of hope for Season 2/Rhys and Fiona in Borderlands 3! <3

Thank you, Telltale! You guys have outdone yourselves with this one!

• edited October 2015

Fiona can refuse the pairing completely while Rhys can quite directly say to Fiona that him and Sasha are either just friends or that he's interested in someone else. Take it as you will. <3

Does this mean that we as Fiona state that we don't agree with the pairing, or that it's possible to prevent Rhys and Sasha from becoming a

• Yeah, I'm so glad they gave everyone what they wanted -- and not just in shipping but in recruiting people as well.

This episode was amazing.

BigBadPaul posted: »

This is officially the best day ever! When Telltale said about customization, they weren't lying. Everyone got what they wanted. A tru

• enter image description here

I can now buy and play this game. Thank you TellTale for letting us have that choice... :,)

Poogers555 posted: »

Okay bois, here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGN-UdGF54&feature=youtu.be RhyionaConfirmed Sexy time in vault will happen.

• edited October 2015

god praise shia labeouf

he was correct!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, I'm so glad they gave everyone what they wanted -- and not just in shipping but in recruiting people as well. This episode was amazing.

• Are you a carpenter?

Cause you nailed it!

(I'll see myself out now)

• high school musical voice

All you gotta dooo iiiis belieeeeve.

god praise shia labeouf he was correct!

• YAY! Rhyionna will and can be a thing! :D

Fiona can refuse the pairing completely while Rhys can quite directly say to Fiona that him and Sasha are either just friends or that he's interested in someone else. Take it as you will.

• I'm taking a vacation when it comes to theories. :v

high school musical voice All you gotta dooo iiiis belieeeeve.

• edited October 2015

LOLOLOLOLOL THE GAME SAID I SHIPPED RHYSHA WHAT THE FUCK

Still a good episode tho :^) wait it wasn't good it was

AMAZING

• I saw that video just after posting my reply goddammit ;D

(Rhys basically says he doesnt like Sasha but likes Fiona and everyone kinda just looks at each other)

Oh yeah, It kinda seems like Rhys' line "I'm interested in someone else" means that he likes Fiona :D I'm very happy that TTG made that little option :)

inb4 Rhyshas start laughing at us because we are "stretching it" am I right? >;) No but seriously I'm so happy about that little line. It really warms my hearth :3

Sure is, I posted a video a bit lower into the thread, but as far as Im concerned Rhyiona is cannon, non a dat Rhysha (Rhys basically says he doesnt like Sasha but likes Fiona and everyone kinda just looks at each other)

• Hey, it is okay. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

This truly was their best episode and Tales from the Borderlands is now my favorite game of all time. :') Thanks a lot Dave. I appreciate

• So I was taking screenshots throughout the entire episode and I'm going to upload all of them......

It wasn't until now that I realized it's 586 screenshots....

• I was so worried that TTG couldn't be able to fit everything in one episode. But they did. :)

Even IGN gave this episode a good review. (although "there wasn't time to breathe" is almost as stupid as their Pokemon review where they said that there's "too much water" in that game)

This is officially the best day ever! When Telltale said about customization, they weren't lying. Everyone got what they wanted. A tru

• Thats not stretching at all though, Fiona's eyebrows go up and Rhys looks at her with his big stupid smile <3

I saw that video just after posting my reply goddammit ;D (Rhys basically says he doesnt like Sasha but likes Fiona and everyone kinda

• you should have marked your territory by threatening bae not to cheat with your lil sis

therefore prompting him to declare his love for you slysly

LOLOLOLOLOL THE GAME SAID I SHIPPED RHYSHA WHAT THE FUCK Still a good episode tho :^) wait it wasn't good it was AMAZING

• Oh thanks.
    Shish i was really accurate but next time... Nah no questions about intensions only "stay away" and "someone else" xP

But still one of 45% who refused ship Rhysha.
    Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

Okay bois, here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGN-UdGF54&feature=youtu.be RhyionaConfirmed Sexy time in vault will happen.

• Also, I have no idea if this happens no matter what or if you just say thanks, but I mean, look at this guy, LOOK AT HIM

enter image description here

• This is soo sweet! :D

• I'm gonna replay all of the episodes so I can't a lot of cash for the secret VHs so I might as well fix that too (I should fix it lmao)

• edited October 2015

go to page 700

open up the first spoilered post

• Rhys internally: SENPAI'S HAND <3

Also, I have no idea if this happens no matter what or if you just say thanks, but I mean, look at this guy, LOOK AT HIM

• More like

"Fiona, will you touch this box with me and live happily ever after with me because I love you?"

cries knowing Rhyiona confirmed

Rhys internally: SENPAI'S HAND

• pandoras box eheheh im sorry I'll stop

More like "Fiona, will you touch this box with me and live happily ever after with me because I love you?" cries knowing Rhyiona confirmed

• Well both ships are confirmed so....We're kinda standing like a bunch of idiots when TT is laughing his ass out.

More like "Fiona, will you touch this box with me and live happily ever after with me because I love you?" cries knowing Rhyiona confirmed

• holy shit paul

go to page 700 open up the first spoilered post

• I've never been this happy before

Fucking thank you Telltale.

• You were pretty spot-on. That's awesome.

go to page 700 open up the first spoilered post

• I was waiting to see your reaction. B)

Green613 posted: »

I've never been this happy before Fucking thank you Telltale.

• Yeah you are right. Why would have they made those expressions if Rhys meant someone else than Fiona? :) It wouldn't really make sense :)

Hmm so we got a big stupid smile (and a robot child) in season one...maybe we could expect a kiss and a wedding in season 2? >:)

Thats not stretching at all though, Fiona's eyebrows go up and Rhys looks at her with his big stupid smile

• Well with both ships confirmed we can all be buddies <3

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well both ships are confirmed so....We're kinda standing like a bunch of idiots when TT is laughing his ass out.

• edited October 2015

Just a show of hands (no pun intended?), how many of us would classify this as our favorite moment in the finale? Cause I know I do.

Also, I have no idea if this happens no matter what or if you just say thanks, but I mean, look at this guy, LOOK AT HIM

• I got your reaction! Now I can go to sleep! :)

Night everyone!

• mrw Telltale pulls through and gives us the Rhyiona we begged for.

And it wanst even that HARD Telltale, it took you like, 2 seconds!

• who is this TT that you are talking about? :>

GrumpyDof posted: »

Well both ships are confirmed so....We're kinda standing like a bunch of idiots when TT is laughing his ass out.

• Just so your know when Sasha "dies" i was preparing to murder all of you.

Like : This dumb motherfuckers killed her with their bullshit and cries. I'll end them in their sleep just before destroying Telltale HQ then the world. (you don't want to know my fan girl side).

But hey everything's fine and we're all happy !

Still hate you though.

• Ok guys, I'm coming here in the worst mood today...

TFTB Ep.5? I haven't played it yet. BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN FUCKING RELEASED ON PS4!!!!

TellTale, you failed your customers, you failed me...

I resorted to playing Life is Strange Ep.5 instead. And tbh I was disappointed by it, especially the ending choices.

Guys, I don't know what I'm doing right now. I don't know whether I should be envious of you all because you got the game at 6pm on Steam, or if I should just wait till tomorrow and stop being such a pathetic dick about it all...

Chances are I'll be staying away from the thread. I don't know how long for, could be a day, could be more. But it's not cuz I hate anyone here, it's because TellTale fucked my day up by being late...

I'm sorry. But right now, I just wanna be away from everyone. Cuz you all got to play it, except me...

Goodbye for now.

• Yup! And my Rhys told Fiona he liked her, and now they teliported off somewhere together, alone.

AINT NO BRAKES NOW

Yeah you are right. Why would have they made those expressions if Rhys meant someone else than Fiona? It wouldn't really make sense Hmm

• Dawww so much sugar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.