Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm still so pleased. :)

Let this be a lesson to never lose faith I guess.

• edited October 2015

Let this be a lesson to never lose faith I guess.

I remember the day some of the members started becoming pessimistic about Rhyiona...

So glad that I stood my ground.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm still so pleased. Let this be a lesson to never lose faith I guess.

• O shit oh shit I was trying to go for that, but nada for me.

I'm dying for a recorded version of this!!!

• edited October 2015

Congratulations TTG. You just made it. That finale was nearly perfect! I can't believe I even doubted you for a while.

enter image description here

Now I'm gonna cry in the corner because my favorite game just ended. But it was a good ending. :') Very satisfying.

(but the ending of... the ending is really confusing me. In a good way. I was waiting for a cliffhanger tho...now I can't wait to see what ends up happening next. ;D)

• I'm just glad we weren't ignored, you know? That always seemed to sting but keeping spirits high actually proved useful. :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Let this be a lesson to never lose faith I guess. I remember the day some of the members started becoming pessimistic about Rhyiona... So glad that I stood my ground.

• enter image description here

Precious snowflakes ;-;

• edited October 2015

I'm just glad we weren't ignored, you know?

...yeah. I'm too.

That always seemed to sting but keeping spirits high actually proved useful. :)

Say what you want, but high spirits can make waiting much easier! That's all that I wanted. <3

I'm just glad we weren't ignored, you know? That always seemed to sting but keeping spirits high actually proved useful.

• This was definitely worth the wait.

Telltale strikes again!

I'm just glad we weren't ignored, you know? ...yeah. I'm too. That always seemed to sting but keeping spirits high actually pr

• So glad that you love it, nohuhhuh! I enjoyed the episode immensely!

Awesome work with poster! It is your masterpiece! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Congratulations TTG. You just made it. That finale was nearly perfect! I can't believe I even doubted you for a while. Now I'm gonna

• that. was. awesome.

and thank you TT for not forcing rhysha so much!!

I just loved the power rangrs reference!!!

• YES I was waiting forever for Fiona wiggling eyebrows gif c': Good job, special K!

• edited October 2015

I just love how Rhys gets hypnotized by Fiona's legs here for a bit. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D'aaaaww... look how caring Fiona is towards Rhys. <3

• And what was your choices in dialog? I said that we just friends and keep silent instead try ro tell Rhys that Sasha likes him.
    And... nothing. shit.

• well, he had a nice view of them

• edited October 2015

This truly was their best episode and Tales from the Borderlands is now my favorite game of all time. :')

Thanks a lot Dave. I appreciate that.

(I'm sorry that you are not in that picture. I had several reasons not to include everyone there. You unfortunately didn't ask to be in that picture and I didn't see you around here when I started drawing it. Again, sorry)

So glad that you love it, nohuhhuh! I enjoyed the episode immensely! Awesome work with poster! It is your masterpiece!

• edited October 2015

I haven't played the episode yet, but I found out who it was cause steam is cool. (Not that I'm complaining!)

Anyway, how much do you need to get the vault hunter and HOW do you get them? From comments about the secret vault hunter, it isn't like how you would normally get something. :p (It's tough explaining since I'm trying to avoid spoilers and everyone is being vague)

• uhhhh, Rhysi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Bless you and this GIF :>

• okay, so I recorded it and uploading it now, I still cant believe Im the only one who got this, like you all must be like low tier Rhyiona or something.

• edited October 2015

okay, so I recorded it and uploading it now,

Oooohh... jeez, I can't wait. <3

like you all must be like low tier Rhyiona or something.

just cuz we missed out on a certain choice... or however you get it </3

not fair

Poogers555 posted: »

okay, so I recorded it and uploading it now, I still cant believe Im the only one who got this, like you all must be like low tier Rhyiona or something.

• edited October 2015

I can't believe it either :|

edit: and thanks for your work!

okay, so I recorded it and uploading it now, I still cant believe Im the only one who got this, like you all must be like low tier Rhyiona or something.

• Either that or it's because I'm just bad at these meaningful conversations about feelings both in game and outside of it, heh... :D

Looking forward to it! Thanks a lot! :)

• edited October 2015

I was praying to the Telltale gods for an after credits

Although I loved that message.

You didnt ship Rhys with Sasha.

Thats right game, thats DAMN right.

Congratulations TTG. You just made it. That finale was nearly perfect! I can't believe I even doubted you for a while. Now I'm gonna

• Okay bois, here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGN-UdGF54&feature=youtu.be

RhyionaConfirmed

Sexy time in vault will happen.

• edited October 2015

OMG.

RHYIONA CONFIRMED

P.S: So THAT'S why I didn't find it!... I always picked the "intentions with my sister" choice... didn't know the more aggressive approach would work. ;-;

Okay bois, here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGN-UdGF54&feature=youtu.be RhyionaConfirmed Sexy time in vault will happen.

• You didnt ship Rhys with Sasha.

all of those kinda Rhysha(ish) moments were really nice in my opinion. Not forced, just cute. Like Rhys trying to save Sasha with his tears awwww

Btw I didn't get any Rhyiona moments. Were there many of them?

I was praying to the Telltale gods for an after credits Although I loved that message. You didnt ship Rhys with Sasha. Thats right game, thats DAMN right.

• Okay so real talk, did y'all not get these same choices as I did as well then?

• OH MY GOD

Okay bois, here we go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbGN-UdGF54&feature=youtu.be RhyionaConfirmed Sexy time in vault will happen.

• Ah, so you actually have to say "stay away from my sister" I guess. I get the feeling not many people will click that, sadly...

• Yeah, same here, always chose that option... dammit! :D

OMG. RHYIONA CONFIRMED P.S: So THAT'S why I didn't find it!... I always picked the "intentions with my sister" choice... didn't know the more aggressive approach would work. ;-;

• I clicked it cuz I aint about that Rhysha life, get it OUTTA ereee

udc24 posted: »

Ah, so you actually have to say "stay away from my sister" I guess. I get the feeling not many people will click that, sadly...

• Wait is that legit!? LOL I will be buying the entire season if we actually have the chance to not have Rhys x Sasha be a thing.

• I told you, you could have some too. If you don't understand how games work, you'll lose lose faith too quickly.

This was definitely worth the wait. Telltale strikes again!

• Sure is, I posted a video a bit lower into the thread, but as far as Im concerned Rhyiona is cannon, non a dat Rhysha

(Rhys basically says he doesnt like Sasha but likes Fiona and everyone kinda just looks at each other)

You didnt ship Rhys with Sasha. all of those kinda Rhysha(ish) moments were really nice in my opinion. Not forced, just cute. Like R

• Yeah thats what I got atleast but apparently alot of people missed out

Wait is that legit!? LOL I will be buying the entire season if we actually have the chance to not have Rhys x Sasha be a thing.

• I actually got this too but I was unsure if it was the dialogue choices or previous choices that mattered but clearly it seems to be the dialogue.

Dat sly look. Good man, Rhys. Good man.

• Does this mean that we as Fiona state that we don't agree with the pairing, or that it's possible to prevent Rhys and Sasha from becoming a thing? I'll only buy it if we can actually choose between the two pairings... otherwise I'm not into having choices forced on me.

Yeah thats what I got atleast but apparently alot of people missed out

• It just seemed kinda hopeless for us after episode 3 but I have to admit you're right. Guess we all got a chance in the end.

All that drama for nothing, yikes.

GrumpyDof posted: »

I told you, you could have some too. If you don't understand how games work, you'll lose lose faith too quickly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.