Game of Thrones Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile Warning)

Comments

• I ship it.

Kateis posted: »

So I made Jon and Gared on The Sims 4. Some would say they weren’t too keen on each other at first. But it only took a date for them t

• Good because, you know I know you're lying if you said you don't. :P If you catch my drift.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I ship it.

• jon snow himself is dead... jon stark / azor ahai? that's the real question...

• I had to do it xD

enter image description here

• "Arthur pls"

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I had to do it xD

• From now on, I ship Rodrik x Arthur, even though Arthur is dead and Rodrik is a determinant character xD

SerMarve posted: »

"Arthur pls"

• Not sure if it was posted here but... I'm just going to post it anyways...

• Yeah, this is my gif. I think I already posted it here. :D

Not sure if it was posted here but... I'm just going to post it anyways...

• Ok, I have made pure madness this time guys, please save my sanity before it's too late... :P

enter link description here

• Just updated my bio...

• I wanted him dead from the start. I hate kids in shows. They're idiots and quite honestly pointless characters (I'm looking at your story arc, Bran...)

• edited October 2015
    ![enter image description here](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bm4UqlpCIAAeUbt.jpg)
  • Posting again because the last post decided to go full potato.

• edited October 2015

• Not a funny GIF but I felt like sharing it =)

I'm such a cruel person ;-;

• GOT in Nutshell. xD

Not a funny GIF but I felt like sharing it I'm such a cruel person ;-;

• edited October 2015

enter image description here WINTER IS COMING {SEAN BEAN}

• It's so beautiful. :')

Not a funny GIF but I felt like sharing it I'm such a cruel person ;-;

• Sorry to be that guy, but Eddard was still wounded from his alteraction with Jaime and it would've been likely that he'd face him yet again during his potential Trial-by-Combat. Not to mention that Joffrey would've likely denied it, arbitrary and cruel piece of shit he is.

• I agree with the Joffrey part, but Ned could've had a champion right? So his injury wouldn't have been problem.

Lingvort posted: »

Sorry to be that guy, but Eddard was still wounded from his alteraction with Jaime and it would've been likely that he'd face him yet again

• Sure, but whom could he put forward as his champion that would equal Jaime? I don't think he had much chance, even so.

I agree with the Joffrey part, but Ned could've had a champion right? So his injury wouldn't have been problem.

• edited October 2015

would've likely denied it,

You can't deny Trail by Combat. It's a Westerosi law.

''Only highborn noblemen have the right to request a trial by combat: smallfolk do not possess this right. Noblewomen apparently also have the right to request a trial by combat but are not expected to fight themselves.

If a highborn is accused of a crime, at any point during the trial held by the local lord he can demand his right to a trial by combat. This right is held to be so inviolable that even a lord that is fully convinced that the accused should die would be hesitant to simply deny such a request (if it is made in public, at least). Even members of the royal family or high officials such as the Hand of the King would feel incapable of denying the request if it was made publicly.

In a trial by combat the accused may represent themselves in combat or, if unable (such as if they are female, injured, crippled, a dwarf, or otherwise incapacitated), may ask for a champion to represent them. The presiding lord may, at least, demand that they pick a champion from currently available warriors, i.e. instead of allowing them to name a champion currently located on the far side of Westeros, attempting to try to delay the trial by weeks.''

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Trial_by_combat

whom could he put forward as his champion that would equal Jaime?

You can't put anyone forward. The champion must declare themselves willing to fight. The only exception being the Kingsguard/Royal Family, so in this case Jaime would have to fight because Joeffry is the King, even if he didn't want to.

Sorry to be that guy, but Eddard was still wounded from his alteraction with Jaime and it would've been likely that he'd face him yet again

• You can't deny Trail by Combat. It's a Westerosi law.

So? Did Joffrey ever show much consideration for law?

You can't put anyone forward. The champion must declare themselves willing to fight.

Actually, no, sir. Tyrion, for example, in Chapter 38 of "Game of Thrones" declares his brother Jaime as his champion, i. e. puts him forward as one. It's only when that request is denied that Bronn asks to fight as his champion. Don't believe me? Read the last paragraph of this page: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/A_Game_of_Thrones-Chapter_38

Barthanax posted: »

would've likely denied it, You can't deny Trail by Combat. It's a Westerosi law. ''Only highborn noblemen have the right to reque

• It can be denied in some sense. When Ned's dad demanded a trial by combat, king Aerys just chose fire as his champion. Pretty sure Ned was f**** no matter what.

You can't deny Trail by Combat. It's a Westerosi law. So? Did Joffrey ever show much consideration for law? You can't put anyo

• Exactly. Aerys was insane, though. Not sure if that applied to Joffrey as well.

It can be denied in some sense. When Ned's dad demanded a trial by combat, king Aerys just chose fire as his champion. Pretty sure Ned was f**** no matter what.

• edited October 2015

Actually, no, sir. Tyrion

''If the accused is a royal, the champion must be one of the Kingsguard.''

99.9% sure Tyrion is part of the royal family and Jaime was a Kingsguard.

You can't deny Trail by Combat. It's a Westerosi law. So? Did Joffrey ever show much consideration for law? You can't put anyo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.