Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

nothing 'gainst you, scrubbles, but there is only one lord of lewdness. AND HE DOES NOT SHARE HIS- wait, wrong franchise. but you know what I mean, right?

Eryka posted: »

I voted 25 times for John

• edited October 2015

tfw people feel the need to brag about their ship

enter image description here

(P.S: Whoever deleted those previous posts, you're da real MVP.)

I thought you were my bud.

SHUT UP! i like paulwaii moar than thoryka

• WIP's?

it

what is "it"? when can I buy it? (eh? eh? who gets it?)

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm sending Wolf special WIPs of it. He's just amazed on how good it looks so far!

• Ugh... Ramsay-fucking-Bolton (Snow)... I hate him more in the Telltale game D':

I hope he fucking dies D:<

Dracu98 posted: »

you surely do

• Oh well, I agree with that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but a lot of cultures accepts incest. (?)

Then... #RhyionaIsLoveRhyionaIsLife

No incest in this thread. Doesn't mean that I don't allow that in the skype chat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• He does not share his dick?

nothing 'gainst you, scrubbles, but there is only one lord of lewdness. AND HE DOES NOT SHARE HIS- wait, wrong franchise. but you know what I mean, right?

• Because Wolfenus is bragging about your ship!

BigBadPaul posted: »

tfw people feel the need to brag about their ship (P.S: Whoever deleted those previous posts, you're da real MVP.)

• edited October 2015

im still yur bud Just messing with ya dud. i ship yur ship .

edit:but i like paulwaii moar than your ship sorry. i cant leave paul alone

I thought you were my bud.

• Tfw Thoryka's comment get deleted for spam laugh out loud

tfw people feel the need to brag about their ship (P.S: Whoever deleted those previous posts, you're da real MVP.)

• don't act like u weren't in those previous posts about thor. :v

Because Wolfenus is bragging about your ship!

• edited October 2015

i like paulwaii moar than thoryka

SHUT UP! i like paulwaii moar than thoryka

• but... it kinda was.

Tfw Thoryka's comment get deleted for spam laugh out loud

• Wolfenus VS Thor (we all know who's the winner)

You have Wolfenus!

• Yo Wolfenus was making me jealous. or something idunno.

don't act like u weren't in those previous posts about thor. :v

• It's about the thread's history

but... it kinda was.

• Ssshhhh I'm trying to make them confident.

Wolfenus VS Thor (we all know who's the winner)

• I agree with Paul. It's looking like spam at this point.

but... it kinda was.

• well, I for myself simply love that dude :D he's as cruel as joffrey, but unlike him, he's not a whimpy pussy. he's just...amusing, interesting, you know what I mean?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh... Ramsay-fucking-Bolton (Snow)... I hate him more in the Telltale game D': I hope he fucking dies <

• You gave me the idea to change Thor's face into some spams

I agree with Paul. It's looking like spam at this point.

• Please do not make separate posts for this, it's spam.

Thanks @whoever cleaned it up.

• Okay, I have a friend who doesn't really play TFTB but she's spent a lot of time listening to all my freak-outs about it and Rhyiona so she's become a bit partial to the ship. She recently checked out the thread and wants me to say hi to you from her, she thinks you all seem like fun people and is a big fan :)

• edited October 2015

Yeah, I know what you mean =)

I would actually love him but he... well... (Can't say anything more cause I don't want to spoil to you something from Episode 1 of Telltale's Game of Thrones unless if you already played it lol :p)

well, I for myself simply love that dude he's as cruel as joffrey, but unlike him, he's not a whimpy pussy. he's just...amusing, interesting, you know what I mean?

• edited October 2015

It's over... for the time being anyway!

Let's just keep a look out for more, shall we?

• Thanks for nice words! Kinda late to join the forum, but whatever. :D
    And thanks Poogers555 for making me sad :(
    But still, I'm more confident about Season 2 of TftB than TWaU.. at least I was before your comment. Honestly, Tales from the Borderlands is one of the best of their games and a lot of people like it, as well as Telltale themselves. And there's never enough of Troy Baker and Laura Bailey, especially together.
    I don't know about Borderlands 3, but I will hold the hope for Telltale and the next Season of TftB with Rhyiona in it. :) And Vaughn, he's hilarious.

Poogers555 posted: »

Sadly no, I really feel like Rhys and Fiona disappeared so Gearbox doesnt need to continue the story and have to choose whats cannon or not

• edited October 2015

and here I thought you weren't twelve years old (the brony said. yeah, I...I see the irony and the logic in here...)

He does not share his dick?

• I cant leave Paul alone.

Sounds kind of creepy :P

im still yur bud Just messing with ya dud. i ship yur ship . edit:but i like paulwaii moar than your ship sorry. i cant leave paul alone

• edited October 2015

Hi!... from me to her, o-obviously!

Tell her that she seems like a fun person and that I am a big fan too!... Oh, wait, that wouldn't work...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay, I have a friend who doesn't really play TFTB but she's spent a lot of time listening to all my freak-outs about it and Rhyiona so she'

• these are dark days i fear

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Please do not make separate posts for this, it's spam. Thanks @whoever cleaned it up.

• Hahahahahaha xD

That was funny af xDDD

lmao

• edited October 2015

Wiiing it! Wiiing it! Wiiing it! Wiiing it!

lmao

• edited October 2015

nah tell me, I'm not gonna play it anyways. or, simple, tell me per PM so you don't have to tag it as spoiler

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, I know what you mean I would actually love him but he... well... (Can't say anything more cause I don't want to spoil to you something from Episode 1 of Telltale's Game of Thrones unless if you already played it lol )

• Not dark days when we have the whole gang on watch now ;)

these are dark days i fear

• heck yeah ^O^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Okay, I have a friend who doesn't really play TFTB but she's spent a lot of time listening to all my freak-outs about it and Rhyiona so she'

• I'm 13 years old

and here I thought you weren't twelve years old (the brony said. yeah, I...I see the irony and the logic in here...)

• Haha, okay then x3

I would actually love his character but in episode 1, he killed Ethan. It was kinda shocking to me because I was very attached to Ethan. He was my favorite character in the episode ;-; At least he didn't kill the rest of the Forresters :p

I just wish that he wasn't in the game at all, but that's Game of Thrones + Telltale for you ;-;

nah tell me, I'm not gonna play it anyways. or, simple, tell me per PM so you don't have to tag it as spoiler

• *gang bang

Green613 posted: »

Not dark days when we have the whole gang on watch now

• what

*gang bang

• i know,buddy i know

I cant leave Paul alone. Sounds kind of creepy :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.