Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah but that's easily because that's what the game guides you to do --if the Rhyiona option was more obvious things would be way more evenly split. ;)

Dracu98 posted: »

There are many of use out there I'm not gonna say "no", I'm just saying that "you and 91,3% of the players shipped rhys and sasha".

• YEAH, THAT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD REASON

BUT STILL, WEEKENDS...

lottii-lu posted: »

I DO, BECAUSE I AM VERY LAZY!

• sigh Whatever happened to Rhys McSmooth?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She just can't give him a break. :P

• edited October 2015

Also while scrolling I found this comment... :0

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I found it... check this out. I KNEW it, I think sometimes I am physic. HERE!

• I just posted this and I'm already writing another one. #gottagofast

Brawl posted: »

so many fanfics , I feel the Rhyiona channeling in my bones

• Woah wait how do you get this scene ? o.o or is it in the game and I just forgot ?

BigBadPaul posted: »

erektilní dysfunkce.

• ??? What do you mean?

wow, i never knew that everyday's a school day, i guess x)

• Oh, trust me, he'll be back soon. B)

JumpyJoey posted: »

sigh Whatever happened to Rhys McSmooth?

• WERE *

WOW PAUL, I THOUGHT WE WAS FRIENDS!?

• yeeees I neeeeed more , gonna try to make one too

I just posted this and I'm already writing another one. #gottagofast

• edited October 2015

??? What do I mean?

shit, it's just a misunderstanding, nvm

??? What do you mean?

• edited October 2015

I'm guessing this doesn't appear if you Rule Hyperion.

If you Reject Hyperion, then just tell Fiona to not trust August.

Woah wait how do you get this scene ? o.o or is it in the game and I just forgot ?

• Whoa, you called it, Yami :D

Sooo... cough... season 2?

I found it... check this out. I KNEW it, I think sometimes I am physic. HERE!

• Actually, that's what I'm talking about. I didn't want a "romance" in Tftb at all at first, but then the game came up with Rysha and I was like "Nope. Not going to happen at my watch". I'd like some short, funny flirt responses, maybe some awkwardly funny scenes, but that's it. I don't think it would be so hard to make a scene for each ship. But gosh, I hope there will be no more Disney moments like with Rhys and Sasha.. I barely was able to get through it.
    Right now I'm just hoping for next season, beacuse I don't think if there's a game that made me laugh so hard, so many times. :)

Navoc posted: »

I'd have to guess, but I think if there will be another season it's gonna have both Rhysha and Rhyiona moments, just like the first one. As

• My spirits say... Give us a pay rise... :|

Whoa, you called it, Yami Sooo... cough... season 2?

• About school days...???

??? What do I mean? shit, it's just a misunderstanding, nvm

• Don't spoiler tag it. :)

This thread is better than ever this week.

yeeees I neeeeed more , gonna try to make one too

• what...

About school days...???

• edited October 2015

Your avatar + that date

enter image description here

The sarcasm feels so real.

200 B.C.

• didn't know bout this because I chose to rule Hyperion , gonna check it out , my thanks is eternal

also my dear paul we've a got a lot to talk about , if you want to or feel up to standards of course , there's no problem if you don't want to

I'm guessing this doesn't appear if you Rule Hyperion. If you Reject Hyperion, then just tell Fiona to not trust August.

• Well damn, whiny bastards into their graves and beyond.

Tell them if they shut up and follow instructions I'll have a grand marble headstone built for them.

My spirits say... Give us a pay rise...

• yeah , today I made 2 memes and a fanfiction , I didn't work that hard since summer , the talented people here are on fire

Don't spoiler tag it. This thread is better than ever this week.

• FUCK!

WERE *

• HEY, YOUR UNDERAGED, NO SWEARING ALLOWED!

FUCK!

• More art here

Source

• I'll keep you to your word, mind.

Oh, trust me, he'll be back soon.

• I just realized what you meant... Facepalm

what...

• :D :D <3

More art here Source

• This is what happens when you get something like episode 5.Content to work with, bless Telltale.

yeah , today I made 2 memes and a fanfiction , I didn't work that hard since summer , the talented people here are on fire

• also my dear paul we've a got a lot to talk about , if you want to or feel up to standards of course , there's no problem if you don't want to

I'm taking a rest from those kinds of things for the time being.

Maybe some other time... who knows! ;p

didn't know bout this because I chose to rule Hyperion , gonna check it out , my thanks is eternal also my dear paul we've a got a lot to talk about , if you want to or feel up to standards of course , there's no problem if you don't want to

• This is awesome, I love the art style.

More art here Source

• Yeah, I myself had the "You and 90% are shipping Rysha" and I was like "What the f- HOW?" I didn't want to be rude as Fiona and when Rhys told her they're just friends with Sasha, she just said he's better than August anyway :P I'm replaying the whole game right now, just so I can finally legally ship Rhyiona and have a happy ending.
    I guess we'll see the "true %" of shipping after some time.

Yeah but that's easily because that's what the game guides you to do --if the Rhyiona option was more obvious things would be way more evenly split.

• I've been out all day and haven't been able to reply, but I read this right after I woke up and....

IT. IS. PERFECT. This is how it should have actually happened. They're so in-character. He used her nickname. I had to put my phone down, like, three times while I was reading because it was so beautiful. 5,000/10.

Just a quick little fic! Tell me what you think! ~x~ Someone Else "Because I'm interested in someone else." Fiona felt her heart

• You could actually go to jail for saying or writing that in Germany.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Sieg Heil

• edited October 2015

Yeah, you have to be rude in order for the game to assume you don't ship it which is kinda sad but oh well, at least we have an option. :P

Also, I think the stats stop updating after a while so I wouldn't count on it. In TWD s2 my stats for no going back have been stuck for over a year despite the fact they almost definitely have changed by now.

Narraya posted: »

Yeah, I myself had the "You and 90% are shipping Rysha" and I was like "What the f- HOW?" I didn't want to be rude as Fiona and when Rhys to

• This is what they told me: Borderlands, there may or may not be another if there is or not I can surly say that it would be awesome oh you want information on TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS not the main series

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yami is not amused

Well damn, whiny bastards into their graves and beyond. Tell them if they shut up and follow instructions I'll have a grand marble headstone built for them.

• You own GTA V on PC right?

How do you make a private server? Or at least an invite only server?

• alright , guess I'll have to work my head around stuff alone , I'll still post whatever I find that might be valuable here , so you may read through what I find whenever you're curious

also my dear paul we've a got a lot to talk about , if you want to or feel up to standards of course , there's no problem if you don't want

• edited October 2015

I always prefer cartoon art styles to realistic art styles :D

This is awesome, I love the art style.

• enter image description here

“Excuse me, did you just ring my doorbell? 'Cause you can definitely come inside.”

"!!!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.