Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Smooth Fiona strikes again.

“Excuse me, did you just ring my doorbell? 'Cause you can definitely come inside.” "!!!"

• Thinking about making a Rhyiona lemon fanfic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but I dont think it's allowed here so I'll have to post it somewhere else

• Lewd

“Excuse me, did you just ring my doorbell? 'Cause you can definitely come inside.” "!!!"

• Smooth Fiona is smooth ;D

• yes please...

enter image description here

Brawl posted: »

Thinking about making a Rhyiona lemon fanfic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but I dont think it's allowed here so I'll have to post it somewhere else

• Aren't you allowed to pm stuff like that or no. I remember my attempt... Cringes

Thinking about making a Rhyiona lemon fanfic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but I dont think it's allowed here so I'll have to post it somewhere else

• Pm me it when you've written it please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited October 2015

“Excuse me, did you just ring my doorbell? 'Cause you can definitely come inside.”

• Yeah your allowed. It's how Hazza shared his fanfic with me.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Aren't you allowed to pm stuff like that or no. I remember my attempt... Cringes

• Maybe I can just post the link to the fanfic , but not the fanfic itself , I'll try that

Aren't you allowed to pm stuff like that or no. I remember my attempt... Cringes

• Thinking about making a Rhyiona lemon fanfic

Idk if I should be pleased, or slightly scared.

• you should be pleased , it's gonna be hot shit

Thinking about making a Rhyiona lemon fanfic Idk if I should be pleased, or slightly scared.

• edited October 2015

Thinking about making a Rhyiona lemon fanfic

• Not particularly bright, are they? I say find yourself better spirit and fire these ones.

And they had the nerve to ask for a raise...

This is what they told me: Borderlands, there may or may not be another if there is or not I can surly say that it would be awesome oh you want information on TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS not the main series Yami is not amused

• I am gonna be honest I don't really like fanfictions which are just written to explain the ummm butterfrees and beedrills

• edited October 2015

If you mean on here: I don't think it's aloud. However you should be safe with PM

Maybe I can just post the link to the fanfic , but not the fanfic itself , I'll try that

• it ain't gonna that bad

i promise

BigBadPaul posted: »

Thinking about making a Rhyiona lemon fanfic

• enter image description here

I am gonna be honest I don't really like fanfictions which are just written to explain the ummm butterfrees and beedrills

• These are ones I am stuck with >:( it's like rhys and jack but I don't have cybernetics.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Not particularly bright, are they? I say find yourself better spirit and fire these ones. And they had the nerve to ask for a raise...

• ...Please forgive me it's my opinion :(

lottii-lu posted: »

@Yami_Wolf You've broke him.

• Well I guess a lot of people will want to read it , and it's gonna take a while to send it to everyone , so my fastest method is to make a FF account and tell the name of that fic . it's what Hazza did and he was unharmed

If you mean on here: I don't think it's aloud. However you should be safe with PM

• I gave Sasha the flower in my first playthrough, and I stand by that decision. I like Sasha. So yeah, if the game gave me the option to a) have some romance between Rhys and Sasha or b) have everyone be a loner, I'd go with Rhys and Sasha. And these are pretty much the two options 95% of players are gonna end up with.

Thing is, I like Fiona more, so it felt wrong to be told that I "shipped Rhys and Sasha". I'm pretty stubborn as well, so I replayed the entire thing because I refuse to not get what I like because of some GOD DAMNED PLANT!

Dracu98 posted: »

There are many of use out there I'm not gonna say "no", I'm just saying that "you and 91,3% of the players shipped rhys and sasha".

• As an apology do you remember this art?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• enter image description hereenter image description here

Proof of their love #421:

You know, I would love to have a fancy, funny summary to write here but. Isn't this obvious?! I... don't even need to invent anything. The time has come. Hallelujah.

• edited October 2015

ahhh, how could i forget :'D

you are forgiven, although my soul is still broken

As an apology do you remember this art?

• Well they gotta go, same as Jack did. How shall you pull it off?

These are ones I am stuck with >:( it's like rhys and jack but I don't have cybernetics.

Just kidding ;o

I am gonna be honest I don't really like fanfictions which are just written to explain the ummm butterfrees and beedrills

• everything's gonna be f-fine...

@Yami_Wolf You've broke him.

• YAY! :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Proof of their love #421: You know, I would love to have a fancy, funny summary to write here but. Isn't this obvious?! I... don't even need to invent anything. The time has come. Hallelujah.

Just kidding ;o

• Well poop... now I am a ghost wolf... revive please

• Can I get an Hallelujah

My heart strings, you guys keep playing with them!

Proof of their love #421: You know, I would love to have a fancy, funny summary to write here but. Isn't this obvious?! I... don't even need to invent anything. The time has come. Hallelujah.

• Not really accurate because Rhys is 60 percent arms.

I still love it.

As an apology do you remember this art?

• Oh shit I'm not a medic.

@John_Smith13 help?

Well poop... now I am a ghost wolf... revive please

• ...They are nice to chill with though kinda like Sherlock (In series one) he was really smart but an absolute arsehole in any other situation, these ghost are the other way round :|

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well they gotta go, same as Jack did. How shall you pull it off?

• As usual, awesome.

"Man, you two need to make out already." Rhys surprises himself by only half choking on his coffee. Maybe it's because it's raining and h

• shit, what happened?

Oh shit I'm not a medic. @John_Smith13 help?

• edited October 2015

I shot her because she didn't like lewd fanfics.

whoops.

shit, what happened?

• It's 4 PM, guess who's finally up? It's me! Good evening ladies and gentle jims, I present to you a single Rhyiona picture as I'm still waking up. Enjoy!

Rhyiona babs

Picture done by http://lottii-lu.tumblr.com/

and if your reading this far down (if anyone actually reads these) I'mma be working on a few Rhyiona videos and pictures myself, so stay tuned.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.