Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Best response ever

xValkyx posted: »

They can have cookies and milk.

• Add a dictionary, and that will be me :D I'm glad you're writing more!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

trying to write decent rhyiona

• I hope you'll feel better soon!

Hello, it's almost 2 PM and I have finally awoken. It's the earliest I have woken up in a long long time. Except I've come down with the sto

• Nice tan

• Or: Argumenting on the internet like.

• Thank you! I'm glad I'm motivated to make things again. :D

Mawula posted: »

Add a dictionary, and that will be me I'm glad you're writing more!

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Wait a second here... little kiddos? damn, well there goes my plan for strip poker -scratches off list-

Well shit, all I got left is Twister and Charades.

Best response ever

• Well every kid here is lewd except @Wolfenus54

Or he just doesn't show it.

Wait a second here... little kiddos? damn, well there goes my plan for strip poker -scratches off list- Well shit, all I got left is Twister and Charades.

• Oh, I totally understand your feelings! Before I played Tales (and I happened to start to play it one week before the finale) I could not write anything since the Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age. And it was about a month of not writing.

Thank you! I'm glad I'm motivated to make things again.

• I hope you get well soon c:

Hello, it's almost 2 PM and I have finally awoken. It's the earliest I have woken up in a long long time. Except I've come down with the sto

• Stop copying my comment

jkjk

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I hope you get well soon c:

• Fish, you are going down!

Well every kid here is lewd except @Wolfenus54 Or he just doesn't show it.

• Well it would be highly irresponsible for me to include all the lewd stuff when there is kiddies around here. :/

(So if anyone asks, we are ALL adults here, okay? ;))

Well every kid here is lewd except @Wolfenus54 Or he just doesn't show it.

• What's the reason this time?

Fish, you are going down!

• I still wrote during episodes 3-4 but it just didn't feel as... I don't know how to explain, I guess the lack of moments was bothering me but now? Man, I feel totally pumped. Could be making Rhyiona things day and night and I wouldn't get tired.

Mawula posted: »

Oh, I totally understand your feelings! Before I played Tales (and I happened to start to play it one week before the finale) I could not write anything since the Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age. And it was about a month of not writing.

• Heck yes!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Rhys for best husband award 2k15! also, Tales for game of the year awards!!

• Well every kid here is lewd except @Wolfenus54

^ That.

What's the reason this time?

• Did you post this at 6:14am?! :O

Aaand even I'm close to dropping dead, too late. Good night!

• Yes, the cyber police will never get us!

Well it would be highly irresponsible for me to include all the lewd stuff when there is kiddies around here. (So if anyone asks, we are ALL adults here, okay? )

• Something else for the fanfic! :D

Here you go, bruh. Have more Rhyiona ~-^ (It deserves to be posted again here, if it was already posted, amirite? =3)

• You have to show more of your lewdness.

Well every kid here is lewd except @Wolfenus54 ^ That.

• it was either 5 or 6, I don't even remember.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Did you post this at 6:14am?! :O

• edited October 2015

Inspiration, inspiration, ahh... Unfortunately, the weekend ends, and there'll be little time for Rhyona. But, next weekend...:)

I still wrote during episodes 3-4 but it just didn't feel as... I don't know how to explain, I guess the lack of moments was bothering me but now? Man, I feel totally pumped. Could be making Rhyiona things day and night and I wouldn't get tired.

• Dude wtf is wrong with you? :P

it was either 5 or 6, I don't even remember.

• -high fives-

We take this to our graves.

Yes, the cyber police will never get us!

• man, Rhyiona's more important than sleep! :P

Dude wtf is wrong with you? :P

• Well if you never tricked her to come Pandora in the first place, your face and daughter would still be intact.

But then I wouldn't have learned the beauty of her embrace. So I guess we'll call it a draw

After I got punched by your goddess. None of this would've happened if your Goddess wasn't in the way.

• Get well soon, Winters! I had a stomach bug years ago and it was terrible, so I can understand the pain you're going through. We'll be here for you fam! :D

Try to smile through it all, it'll make it less painful. <3

• Hello Rhyionas,you probably think now "what does a Rhysha want from here now". Don't worry,I just wanna get something off my chest and leave,I admit now,I ship Rhyiona too now,that vault scene was really cute and made me genuinely smile after that very hard scene with Sasha.From now on,you could call me the peace pigeon of shipping.

Sorry if I sound like an attention whore now :)

• DID I FUCKING STUTTER?!

Quiff posted: »

UH, NO I AM A DOCTOR

• So I have something in the works right now (actually...about ten different somethings), and even though it's not done yet, I thought I'd post a teaser.

He was...helpless. He couldn't talk, or even fumble, his way out now. He was down on his knees—metaphorically—feverish, hurting. The familiar spark in his eyes had dulled, and it scared her. So far, Rhys had been unbreakable, in his own...interesting way. It was....what she liked about him.

Shuffling footsteps jolted her out of her thoughts and she looked up to see him returning. ...Sasha was right. He did look like shit. Any minimal amount of color had drained from his face, his hair was matted on one side, and his eyes were even more glazed over than they had been a few minutes ago. And yet he still managed to give her a tired, lopsided smile—just a slight quirk at the corner of his lips—as he slipped back into the booth beside her.

And it's off to work for me! Be back tonight! Keep the Rhyiona strong, everyone!

• Hey, we have plenty of people who ship both, Zap. You've already been hanging around here for a long time so don't worry about that. :)

ZapThroat posted: »

Hello Rhyionas,you probably think now "what does a Rhysha want from here now". Don't worry,I just wanna get something off my chest and leave

• Any Rhysha who isn't bothersome is always welcome here ^-^ Especially if you add Rhyiona to your arsenal.

Also, do you wanna be added to the tree or what? Gonna need country and gender if so :)

Hello Rhyionas,you probably think now "what does a Rhysha want from here now". Don't worry,I just wanna get something off my chest and leave

• I ship Rhyiona too

Called it...

• You badass!

Doing an Egglocke. This team will not fail me.

• Being added to the family tree won't hurt I guess,I'm from Egypt and I'm a male.

Don't worry,you're gonna be proud ;)

Green613 posted: »

Any Rhysha who isn't bothersome is always welcome here ^-^ Especially if you add Rhyiona to your arsenal. Also, do you wanna be added to the tree or what? Gonna need country and gender if so

• enter image description here

You badass!

• I knew you were one all along!

• Nice, I'll try to get you on ASAP ^-^

Being added to the family tree won't hurt I guess,I'm from Egypt and I'm a male. Don't worry,you're gonna be proud

• I ship Rhack too,didn't see that one coming,did ya?

JK .JK

lottii-lu posted: »

I ship Rhyiona too Called it...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.