Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

Hello Rhyionas,you probably think now "what does a Rhysha want from here now". Don't worry,I just wanna get something off my chest and leave

• I knew you couldn't resist shipping Rhyiona c;

Anyways, welcome to the Rhyiona family ^-^

Hello Rhyionas,you probably think now "what does a Rhysha want from here now". Don't worry,I just wanna get something off my chest and leave

• Ayy,blame TT for not giving us a moment earlier,glad to be a part of here too ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I knew you couldn't resist shipping Rhyiona c; Anyways, welcome to the Rhyiona family ^-^

• JK .JK

My heart was pounding, don't you ever turn to that trash ship!

I ship Rhack too,didn't see that one coming,did ya? JK .JK

• Oh I didn't know that you turn into a monkey when you write :B

Bad jokes aside, I wish you luck on your writing journey!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

trying to write decent rhyiona

• edited October 2015

Just went out to check out Skype, and suddenly

enter image description here

I get bombarded with invites. You guys... <3

• I NEED THE FULL THING IN MY LIFE NOOOOWWWW

So I have something in the works right now (actually...about ten different somethings), and even though it's not done yet, I thought I'd pos

• sometimes I feel like a monkey when I derp and write something wrong

wut iz grammarz

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh I didn't know that you turn into a monkey when you write :B Bad jokes aside, I wish you luck on your writing journey!!

• Don't worry,I'm not that STOOPID ;)

lottii-lu posted: »

JK .JK My heart was pounding, don't you ever turn to that trash ship!

• Welcome to the thread and family <3

-gives you complimentary skittles-

Ayy,blame TT for not giving us a moment earlier,glad to be a part of here too

• All those wonderful fanfics, they got me thinking, hadn't I missed any? Were there fanfics published on this thread before I joined (October)? I think I'm not strong enough to browse all this gigantic thread :)

• There were dozens and dozens of stories, actually, but they're all buried now. :D

Mawula posted: »

All those wonderful fanfics, they got me thinking, hadn't I missed any? Were there fanfics published on this thread before I joined (October)? I think I'm not strong enough to browse all this gigantic thread

• I have wrote a lot in the past. But you probably have to start digging through the pages in order to find them. :)

All those wonderful fanfics, they got me thinking, hadn't I missed any? Were there fanfics published on this thread before I joined (October)? I think I'm not strong enough to browse all this gigantic thread

• Thousands , some of them were pure perfection , too bad you weren't around to read them. ;[

This will be me when I finally go to bed. ^

I MUST READ THE REST.

So I have something in the works right now (actually...about ten different somethings), and even though it's not done yet, I thought I'd pos

• Yeah! They're all buried now though. I do have a copy of the 3 out of 4 I posted here when I first joined. They are pretty old and bad compared to my newest ones. :'D

• Welcome to the club!

Wait we don't have one yet...

I ship Rhack too,didn't see that one coming,did ya? JK .JK

• Oh no. Should not we have a special place for them? It's a pity they are not published on ff.net or ao3.

Brawl posted: »

Thousands , some of them were pure perfection , too bad you weren't around to read them. ;[

• That's a good idea. I should probably start going back in order to find my stories and save them.

But there are sooooo many pages to search on....

kristi78968 posted: »

Yeah! They're all buried now though. I do have a copy of the 3 out of 4 I posted here when I first joined. They are pretty old and bad compared to my newest ones. :'D

• ...SOON

Honestly, though, it'll probably be done by tonight. Or tomorrow.

I NEED THE FULL THING IN MY LIFE NOOOOWWWW

• It upsets me a little that I never save my stories after I'm done posting them. I should start doing that. :|

That's a good idea. I should probably start going back in order to find my stories and save them. But there are sooooo many pages to search on....

• With stories like yours you really should!

It upsets me a little that I never save my stories after I'm done posting them. I should start doing that.

• Uh-huh, sooo many... What a pity :(

That's a good idea. I should probably start going back in order to find my stories and save them. But there are sooooo many pages to search on....

• Actually, I lied. I have a few saved buuut they're really old and probably not that great anymore. I mean, i could repost some of them but ah... they probably sucked compared to now.

With stories like yours you really should!

• But I remember every single one of them. I remember my first story. Here's a summary.

My first story was about Rhys freaking out over having a bounty placed on him. Fiona saw the amount (10,000 000 000) and tries to sell Rhys out by knocking him out. Then they got chased by bandits who also wanted Rhys' bounty. After that freak adventure, they got to a town and the sheriff clear up the matter. Turns out that Rhys was only worth 10 dollars and the sheriff simply gave them the bounty, not bothering imprisoning Rhys. Fiona then used the money to buy ice cream for both of them and reconciled. The story ends with Fiona telling Rhys that he was worth more to her.

Funny enough, this was before episode 3 got released. I choose to trust Fiona, so when the scene come when Fiona has to boost Rhys up a hole, he actually mentioned eating an Ice cream!! :D

Uh-huh, sooo many... What a pity

• A fellow double shipper, welcome to the club! (゚ヮ゚)

• OH MY GOD, THESE ARE WONDERFUL.

Source

Source

• I'll see what I can do

We need moar of these

• Hello there sis ^^ assdfsdsf I LoVED YOUR VER OF ME IN THAT POSTER THANK YOU VERY MUCH I DIED OF LAUGHTER WHEN I SAW THE POSTER YOU ARE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

nohuhhuh posted: »

Trust me, I have tried everything :'D but maybe you would be a better at reasoning than me. Also, hi!

• I did publish one on my FF.net account :)

Oh no. Should not we have a special place for them? It's a pity they are not published on ff.net or ao3.

• Hey guys.

I'm not really feeling it for writing atm, so maybe tomorrow I'll write Chapter 2 (it's my day off so I have lots of time to play with) Also, I don't think many people read Chapter 1 anyways, could be cuz they don't like the idea of a Crossover fic (even though the Crossover aspects are literally an OC, that's about it) or because it got buried before anyone read it...

My point is that I write for the masses, and when the masses respond it tells me I did a good job! I see Wolf and Kristi get a lot of attention on their fics (I mean, they are both incredible writer's compared to me :P) But me? Nah...

Before I end this comment, I will post a few pics. I bought myself a present today.

yeah fam ! <3

keep up the good work fam. FAM!? :~;

• OH THANK YOOUUU!! :3

I wanted to have some interaction between Rhyshans and Rhyionas in that poster and I though it would be funny if someone pulled your avatar's beard. :'D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Hello there sis ^^ assdfsdsf I LoVED YOUR VER OF ME IN THAT POSTER THANK YOU VERY MUCH I DIED OF LAUGHTER WHEN I SAW THE POSTER YOU ARE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I have my very own Hidden Blade from AC Syndicate!! :D

• I'm tempted right now to re-read the thread and save all the fics I see so we can paste them somewhere. But it would probably take a month knowing the rate we go through pages o.O

It upsets me a little that I never save my stories after I'm done posting them. I should start doing that.

• Yikes, now I'm digging through the thread to find old works. Maybe we should make a Rhyiona group on ao3 or something and post our works here and there too so they don't get lost and they're still posted somewhere else -- who knows, Rhyiona could use some more stories outside this place.

Only the people who want to do that, of course.

• I love that the first one went with the narrative illustration style you see in the game :D that was pretty clever.

OH MY GOD, THESE ARE WONDERFUL. Source Source

• I'm actually doing that right now but it's taking ages. I have a few of mine saved though.

xValkyx posted: »

I'm tempted right now to re-read the thread and save all the fics I see so we can paste them somewhere. But it would probably take a month knowing the rate we go through pages o.O

• Of course! :D Gotta spread the Rhyiona love!

Yikes, now I'm digging through the thread to find old works. Maybe we should make a Rhyiona group on ao3 or something and post our works her

• edited October 2015

That's a great idea. Plus it means you can add your own tags to it as well so it can be filtered from the other Borderlands fanfiction :)

^ meaning more people can find them

Yikes, now I'm digging through the thread to find old works. Maybe we should make a Rhyiona group on ao3 or something and post our works her

Sign in to comment in this discussion.