Game of Thrones Season Two or The Wolf Among Us Season Two?

I gotta ask this question because clearly remember people being PISSED OFF that they were releasing GoT instead of TWAU.

I wanna know if you guys want another season of GoT or are you happy to move on and get another season of TWAU?

Comments

• Why not both?

• I don't really care about TWAU a lot. I just can't get into it.

I actually want an another season of GoT instead of a second season of TWAU :>>

^ (BTW that's probably an unpopular opinion)

• Wolf Among Us season 2

• [removed]

• I am a newbie to telltale and was brought here by GoT. As I waited for the first episode however I played through TWAU, and now that we have had 5 episodes of GoT I can say that TWAU is simply better - or at least the finale of GoT must be something unbelievable for it to rise higher in my ranks. So, yes, I would prefer a new season of TWAU. Or Tales :D

• Wolf in a heart beat

• Remove Minecraft Story Mode, and then do both.

• Well, that depends on how GoT will end. But right now I'd rather have TWAU.

• I don't get the whole "TWAU second season1!1!!!1!1!" hysteria whatsoever. GoT for me, please.

• What's to get? Either you loved the game and want to see it continue, like the other series, or you dont. It's no more a hysteria than wanting a second season of GOT.

Krapinka posted: »

I don't get the whole "TWAU second season1!1!!!1!1!" hysteria whatsoever. GoT for me, please.

• Tales from the Borderlands season 2

• Both at once. Seriously, I'd love that.

• The only telltale series, that has more than one season right now is TWD. That doesn't mean that the other games will necessarily have it. And some people are way too fixated on TWAU's second season, to the point of accusing other telltale's projects of getting in it's way.

KCohere posted: »

What's to get? Either you loved the game and want to see it continue, like the other series, or you dont. It's no more a hysteria than wanting a second season of GOT.

• I'd have to choose Wolf Season 2.

• edited October 2015

People do that for every game series that Ive seen since TWD came out. That small minority doesnt mean every fan who wants a new season is fixated or obsessed. TWD is already on its third season so it stands to reason that fans of the other games want to see more than one of those too. You dont sound like you're a fan of TWAU, which is fine, but if you are a fan of GOT, and want to see a second season, then you must understand why fans want a season two of TWAU.

The only telltale series, that has more than one season right now is TWD. That doesn't mean that the other games will necessarily have it. A

• That goes without saying.

dojo32161 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands season 2

• I would say Wolf season 2 if I had to choose, but I'm glad with what we got.

• I have played TWAU and I liked it, but there are those who say, that it is the best game telltale has ever made, which I can't agree with. I am a fan of GoT and I'd like to see a second season of it, but there is something I wouldn't want to happen - a forced, boring, lame second season, a season, which telltale made only because fans demanded to do so. If writers have a good idea for plot of a next season of Got, or TWAU, or any other game - that's amazing, bring it on. But if they aren't anouncing anything, it either means that they are working on details, that are meant to make it better, or they simply don't have a good idea for it. I don't want a forced or rushed second season, and if they can't make it good - imho, they better just drop it and move on to other projects.

KCohere posted: »

People do that for every game series that Ive seen since TWD came out. That small minority doesnt mean every fan who wants a new season is f

• ayyyy

dojo32161 posted: »

Tales from the Borderlands season 2

• Wolf, no doubt. We shall wait to see TID though.

• Definitely GoT. Lots of potential for new houses or a continuation of the Forresters.

• Well, I trust that whatever they came up with would not be forced or lame, not with the rich material they have to work with, and their succcess so far. In the meantime, I think it is important that they know there is still a demand and interest for it.

I have played TWAU and I liked it, but there are those who say, that it is the best game telltale has ever made, which I can't agree with. I

• The only telltale series, that has more than one season right now is TWD.

The only choice based Telltale series with more than one Season. ;)

The only telltale series, that has more than one season right now is TWD. That doesn't mean that the other games will necessarily have it. A

• It's been like, what now, 1,5 year since the last TWAU episode? We will get another GOT episode in a month, but after that I'd love to have me some more Bigby. Sure, you can do a GOT season later on when TWAU has ended or something. Personally, I think I enjoyed TWAU more so far than I did GOT, but that doesn't mean much since I fucking love both games.

• TWAU season 2 without any hesitation! I like GoT but TWAU was really special, the atmosphere of the game and the characters, everything was great.

• Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 FTW!

• TWAU because we have been waiting for that longer.

• edited October 2015

TFBL Season 2, or TWAU Season 2

• TWAU. But dont make bigby swear like a sailor xD

• TWAU. Game Of Thrones has been mediocre to decent while I love Wolf among us

• Why not? How else would a gruff 1980's wolf detective talk?

TWAU. But dont make bigby swear like a sailor xD

• Unless GoT ends in a HUGE cliffhanger, I have to go with TWAU.

First, TWAU had been waiting for over a year. Second, I think it is a better game overall than GoT is (I wouldn't have said that before Episode 5, but yeah, that thing happened).

• Without question The Wolf Among Us. I love both games, but I just like TWAU more.

• Now we just have to wait for when telltale releases TWAU s2 and TFTB s2 episodes back to back!

I can dream, can't I?

Without question The Wolf Among Us. I love both games, but I just like TWAU more.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.