during Ep 5 final choice...

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Where do you think Lady Elissa (The mother) and Talia were? They werent shown during the ending,do you think perhaps they saw the death out of the window, hiding or what else? please comment! id love to know

Comments

• edited October 2015

I'm pretty sure they were back at Ironrath. I doubt they'd bring talia and their mom somewhere that dangerous.

• Are you aware of what happened during said choice ? The brother you left behind died at the harbor, Elissa and Talia were at Ironrath.

• They were at Ironrath.

• The place isn't Ironrath if that's what you are thinking

• They were at Ironrath. The ambush took place at the Harbor

• where is the harbor? i dont watch the shows.

• edited October 2015

Ironrath is situated on the main continent, and the harbor is probably at least a week's ride from there.

Look at a map of Westeros, Ironrath is in the north eastern part of the Wolfswood, and since Asher arrived from Essos he arrived on the east coast of Westeros, probably not too far from White Harbor (note that the last part is speculation on my part)

• Some people say it's supposed to be White Harbour, but I have a hard time believing that, because for people who've read the books-- we know that House Manderly, especially Lord Manderly, hates being under the rule of the Boltons. & I doubt he'd let a little house like House Whitehill bully him into letting them ambush people in the middle of his town. So, really, I believe it's some unnamed or undisclosed port that's not near any big Houses or the like.

• so how come, it looked so much like ironrath, the gate and stuff?

Ironrath is situated on the main continent, and the harbor is probably at least a week's ride from there. Look at a map of Westeros, Iron

• Probably reused textures.

LordSIF posted: »

so how come, it looked so much like ironrath, the gate and stuff?

• Hmmm, i doubt they would reuse the texture for a different place, its hard enough to tell the difference

Kotar posted: »

Probably reused textures.

• You can see the ship that Asher arrived on from the place where shit went down

In episode 3, there's a map that Rodrik looks at in the Grove that shows where Ironrath is located.

LordSIF posted: »

so how come, it looked so much like ironrath, the gate and stuff?

• White Harbor.

They were at Ironrath. The ambush took place at the Harbor

• No

darko22 posted: »

White Harbor.

• Actually yes it was confirmed it was White Harbor.

No

• edited October 2015

A staff member confirmed that it's not White Harbor. I'll find a picture of it if I can.

Actually yes it was confirmed it was White Harbor.

• No. It wasn't, get out of here with your lies

@ArthurV confirmed it wasn't.

• Actually no

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2015

Yeah we never named the port. "White Harbor" is just a placeholder in the filenames. Lots of placeholder names on stuff. In Cotter game files, he's referred to as "Owyn" since that was his original name. Just normal things that happen over the course of development.

No. It wasn't, get out of here with your lies @ArthurV confirmed it wasn't.

• So he would have been Owyn the Potato Fucker instead?

ArthurV posted: »

Yeah we never named the port. "White Harbor" is just a placeholder in the filenames. Lots of placeholder names on stuff. In Cotter game file

Sign in to comment in this discussion.