Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hmmmm so apparently... your girlfriend is your mother? Wow... you can miss a lot in 2 weeks. well I guess I'll still keep her old design so I guess she'll be Moon-chan aka kawaiii?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but wait is she gonna be kawaiii? Cause they're both my mother The plot thickens

• Holy crap I've been staring for five minutes straight trying to see every detail before it disappears :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

I got sum more cheese for y'all I'll be working on sum stuff I hope... If i don't get it tangled with uni ^^"

• ye, what you want fam, you wanna summa taht good stuff?

Oi, booger-buddy. You have access to removed audio right?

• Improudofyoufam

ZapThroat posted: »

Oh,thanks ^_^ guess all that hard work weren't for nothing,amirite?

• Same for you... I'm stuck on your chara like on poogs... wanna give me some ideas?

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'll be working on sum stuff I hope... Don't let it go to waste. ;-; Either way, designs are looking pretty neat so far!

• (OwO)

Hot.... like my waifu.

• Oh,why did you come over here poultry?

enter image description here

Oi, booger-buddy. You have access to removed audio right?

• Two things actually!

1) Anything cut from Episode 5

2) What's this Rhyiona kiss I hear about from episode 3. I thought I've heard everything. :o

Poogers555 posted: »

ye, what you want fam, you wanna summa taht good stuff?

• edited October 2015

wanna give me some ideas?

Trust me, I would!...

...if I had any.

I mean, I don't know... what do people identify me with?

We gotta go deeper!

P.S: If worst comes to worst, you can swap me out for someone else. No hard feelings. ^-^

Same for you... I'm stuck on your chara like on poogs... wanna give me some ideas?

• Professional booger man business, of course.

ZapThroat posted: »

Oh,why did you come over here poultry?

• Like this would be fine, gotta throw back to the echo eye days

You'll be there too poogs ... hey I never could draw you to have something significant like how Hanna has her axlotl or Wolf his well wolf,

• I'm glad you like it ^^ there will be more charas... thou I will, unfortunately, not be able to make everyone in the thread... and even if I design them... it's kinda hard to put them in the project.. like ALL of them u know... I'll have to make selections

JumpyJoey posted: »

Holy crap I've been staring for five minutes straight trying to see every detail before it disappears

• What's this Rhyiona kiss I hear about from episode 3.

I'm still pissed about that!

Two things actually! 1) Anything cut from Episode 5 2) What's this Rhyiona kiss I hear about from episode 3. I thought I've heard everything.

• I did explain the mother figure thing right? But that'd br sick :P

My one true love is Telltale. For now.

Man, I missed your art so much <3

Hmmmm so apparently... your girlfriend is your mother? Wow... you can miss a lot in 2 weeks. well I guess I'll still keep her old design so I guess she'll be Moon-chan aka kawaiii?

• throwback monday? dunno... BUT THIS GREAT!! thanks fam!!

Like this would be fine, gotta throw back to the echo eye days

• I havent really went into episode 5, but Ive been thinking about doing it.

The Rhyiona kiss is another really vague thing thats in the audio, it was basically Fiona telling Sasha and Vaughn how to wake up Rhys and one was saying to kiss him, "Have you tried...kissing..him?" but the audio was Fiona telling Rhys to thank her, not Sasha or Vaughn.

Also, fun fact, there was some unused audio in ep 4 that would have been in episode 5 that seemed that Fiona would have an actual option to leave Rhys on Helios or not

Two things actually! 1) Anything cut from Episode 5 2) What's this Rhyiona kiss I hear about from episode 3. I thought I've heard everything.

• enter image description here

Great,you don't know the secret yet.

Professional booger man business, of course.

• I have no idea... i just realised I haven't interracted with you much XD but you seem popular with Eryka and Wolfsei and SirScrubb? I dunno

wanna give me some ideas? Trust me, I would!... ...if I had any. I mean, I don't know... what do people identify me with?

• uh.... Hi, didn't expect you to come online today...

(OwO)

• Looks great so far <33

I got sum more cheese for y'all I'll be working on sum stuff I hope... If i don't get it tangled with uni ^^"

• A Serana comic I've known of for a while that I can't help but compare to that one scene in Ep. 5, you know the one

• Y-yeah, totally! What a bummer!

Silently thanking Telltale

What's this Rhyiona kiss I hear about from episode 3. I'm still pissed about that!

• edited October 2015

Well, this is gonna be fun! I'm excited!

Alright, so you need a character from me or?

Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I can help. :v

I have no idea... i just realised I haven't interracted with you much XD but you seem popular with Eryka and Wolfsei and SirScrubb? I dunno

• ohhh okay... then i'll pretend moon-chan is as a girlfriend still lmao you won't excape >:D I need u to be tsun tsun in my project

Hmmm.... Telltale huh...

Awww shuks! Thanks X3

I did explain the mother figure thing right? But that'd br sick :P My one true love is Telltale. For now. Man, I missed your art so much

• m8, u wot?

Im just happy they kept Rhys and Fiona in the vault, the AMA said they though about removing it, which I guess is why it was in the ep 4 audio

Y-yeah, totally! What a bummer! . . . Silently thanking Telltale

• Silently thanking Telltale

Y-yeah, totally! What a bummer! . . . Silently thanking Telltale

• the way you wanna look? cuz I need to make a design X3

Well, this is gonna be fun! I'm excited! Alright, so you need a character from me or? Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I can help. :v

• Well, you've got a few main ones, that's great so far! Choosing will be difficult but I know you can do it ^-^

I'm glad you like it ^^ there will be more charas... thou I will, unfortunately, not be able to make everyone in the thread... and even if I

• Oh, I've heard that audio before! It suggested more Rhys/Vaughn if anything.

And dude, you need to get some cut episode 5 goodness. Just wonder what wonders exist in such a wonderfully wondrous game.

I havent really went into episode 5, but Ive been thinking about doing it. The Rhyiona kiss is another really vague thing thats in the au

• hope you like your design XD still kept your Opal hair and the jacket is like the one Ayase is wearing (you have no idea how much I've searched to see her full jacket)

Green613 posted: »

Looks great so far <33

• Yeah... i just don't want to make ppl upset... also I have no idea who is here anymore.. I see some active ppl that I don't know at all XD

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, you've got a few main ones, that's great so far! Choosing will be difficult but I know you can do it ^-^

• Damn, well... we might as well speak about this on a PM. No point in littering on the thread! :v

the way you wanna look? cuz I need to make a design X3

• damn it julie :P

Confession:I think I am tsundere LMAO tell no one

[ATTACK HUG]

ohhh okay... then i'll pretend moon-chan is as a girlfriend still lmao you won't excape >:D I need u to be tsun tsun in my project Hmmm.... Telltale huh... Awww shuks! Thanks X3

• Yeah, I wonder if the other ending is in there or something if they thought of not having it end with Rhys and Fiona.

And no, its more Rhys and Fiona than Rhys and Vaughn because Fiona says she basically brought him back from the dead

Oh, I've heard that audio before! It suggested more Rhys/Vaughn if anything. And dude, you need to get some cut episode 5 goodness. Just wonder what wonders exist in such a wonderfully wondrous game.

• Wait... you have skype right? let's chat there

Damn, well... we might as well speak about this on a PM. No point in littering on the thread! :v

• IT'S MY OPINION AND MY ENTITLEMENT!

Right?

Silently thanking Telltale

• edited October 2015

Of course! Meet ya there!

Wait... you have skype right? let's chat there

• You know me. I still do whatever i want (ask Hanna about me making choices)

I KNEW IT

[HUGS FOR MA BRUH]

damn it julie :P Confession:I think I am tsundere LMAO tell no one [ATTACK HUG]

• LOL sorry about that :P I like it alot though ^-^

hope you like your design XD still kept your Opal hair and the jacket is like the one Ayase is wearing (you have no idea how much I've searched to see her full jacket)

• Ohhhhh so it implied cpr I see.

By the way, what program do you use to extract the files? I might do it myself if you aren't up for it.

Yeah, I wonder if the other ending is in there or something if they thought of not having it end with Rhys and Fiona. And no, its more Rhys and Fiona than Rhys and Vaughn because Fiona says she basically brought him back from the dead

Sign in to comment in this discussion.