Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• (Reading aloud)

Warning: Don't mention season 2 of The Wolf Amon- Gunshot heard in the distance

Poogers555 posted: »

Like this would be fine, gotta throw back to the echo eye days

• julie confirmed sadist :P

PLS KEEP A SECRET

XDJulieXD posted: »

You know me. I still do whatever i want (ask Hanna about me making choices) I KNEW IT [HUGS FOR MA BRUH]

• We gotta go deeper!

Perhaps youshould go deeper inside Fiona...

enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

wanna give me some ideas? Trust me, I would!... ...if I had any. I mean, I don't know... what do people identify me with?

• Well, Im extracting the flies right now :p

but if you want here you go http://quickandeasysoftware.net/software/telltale-speech-extractor

Ohhhhh so it implied cpr I see. By the way, what program do you use to extract the files? I might do it myself if you aren't up for it.

• A lot has changed xP

I don't think anyone will be upset if they're not in it, but I see your point. Maybe to at least have an idea of who to add you could see which of the older members are still active? If they've been here for a while they deserve it :)

Yeah... i just don't want to make ppl upset... also I have no idea who is here anymore.. I see some active ppl that I don't know at all XD

• Have you forgotten who I am.

HAVE YOU?

ZapThroat posted: »

Great,you don't know the secret yet.

• No no,it's just that you probably won't handle it well if you knew.

Have you forgotten who I am. HAVE YOU?

• naw it's aight

Green613 posted: »

Sorry for everyone who isn't on the tree yet, I got really busy with something yesterday so I'll probably have the whole thing updated by tonight. also @infinitedawn herd u ship rhyiona now u wanna be on the tree or naw?

• Gudnis meh.

Anyways, it's been a while since we properly integrated.

Are you ready.

Well, Im extracting the flies right now but if you want here you go http://quickandeasysoftware.net/software/telltale-speech-extractor

• I haven't been online on the thread for a few days and I'm so glad I didn't missed this, really excited now! (I'm gonna catch up later)

I got sum more cheese for y'all I'll be working on sum stuff I hope... If i don't get it tangled with uni ^^"

• Do it Daddy.

Gudnis meh. Anyways, it's been a while since we properly integrated. Are you ready.

• alright w/e u want

DONT SAY I DIDNT ASK THO

naw it's aight

• I absolutely get what you're saying, after all "she must be jelly" was pretty much the reason I wrote my first post on this thread. I just didn't get the feeling that Telltale fueled the jealousy theory in the finale.

I didn't listen to any cut audio ever, but that's interesting. Did they feel shipping the two main characters was to cliché at some point? Who knows... So far, I didn't read any explanations from Telltale on why Rhyiona should not be a thing though.

Brawl posted: »

You know when it comes to talk about the stuff in episode 5 , it's really complicated to explain , I've tried to work my head around this bu

• Hello Friends
    I am new
    I totally agree with what this's all about
    And wanted to pop in

• aIGHT AIGHT CHILL FAM

Green613 posted: »

alright w/e u want DONT SAY I DIDNT ASK THO

• edited October 2015

Perhaps you should go deeper inside Fiona...

Daryace posted: »

We gotta go deeper! Perhaps youshould go deeper inside Fiona...

• edited October 2015

Welcome to the Rhyiona thread!... hope you'll enjoy your stay here! <3

Klowbi posted: »

Hello Friends I am new I totally agree with what this's all about And wanted to pop in

• I remember you telling us about a secret project and using members months back! :D Excited to see the end result!

I got sum more cheese for y'all I'll be working on sum stuff I hope... If i don't get it tangled with uni ^^"

• Hello Klowbi! Welcome to the family! :)

Hello Friends I am new I totally agree with what this's all about And wanted to pop in

• edited October 2015

Here's Fiona from my fangame. Sorry if the shadows are messed up

• Woah that looks really cool! I always love it when there's fanart of the group! :D

• dont forget to like the main post so we can feel good about ourselves :P

And welcome aboard, you lolvey perfect person you <3

• Welcome!

• It looks absolutely terrifying and incredibly rad at the same time

• Well then welcome to the family! <3

• Jack is way worse, and thanks :D

It looks absolutely terrifying and incredibly rad at the same time

• Welcome to the thread buddy!

• Ayy,[REDACTED][REDACTED]to the awesome[REDACTED]of[REDACTED].

(I'm being watch-[REDACTED] right now,sorry for the [REDACTED][REDACTED])

• she's still pretty

Top quality genes

• Thanks for the welcome ^^

• done, done
    and done!
    Btw, thanks!
    Your pretty lolvey yourself x3

dont forget to like the main post so we can feel good about ourselves :P And welcome aboard, you lolvey perfect person you

• Fiona is the best looking character Telltale has ever made and I will fight anyone over this.

• Agree

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona is the best looking character Telltale has ever made and I will fight anyone over this.

• All that daddy talk is making me...

...uncomfortable.

thank you daddy

• edited October 2015

Wow... your avatar, i-it's nice!...

Gigglebear posted: »

Jack is way worse, and thanks

• ZapThroat? u okay?

ZapThroat posted: »

Ayy,[REDACTED][REDACTED]to the awesome[REDACTED]of[REDACTED]. (I'm being watch-[REDACTED] right now,sorry for the [REDACTED][REDACTED])

• Fiona is the best looking character Telltale has ever made

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Fiona is the best looking character Telltale has ever made and I will fight anyone over this.

• im stuck

save me my son

thank you daddy

Sign in to comment in this discussion.