Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ugh that reminds me, i have to go to school tomorrow instead of playing Halo 5. and your welcome :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm good, just came back from school, thank you for asking =3

• All right! The exam was successful!

Good morning, guys ^-^ How are you all today?

• I loved Kerrigan, up until Mengsk left her for dead. I've known this game for as long as I can remember :)

Zeratuel posted: »

He and Jim Raynor are my favorites. Love that game, first rts i ever played

• Morning, I'm feeling fairly good due to having autumn break :D

What about you, how's your day so far?

Good morning, guys ^-^ How are you all today?

• 20 minutes into Rhyiona art and chill and she gives you this look:

enter image description here

• They changed her alot in heart of the swarm. Still feel bad for Jimmy, he still hasn't gotten over losing her. :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

I loved Kerrigan, up until Mengsk left her for dead. I've known this game for as long as I can remember

• edited October 2015

Oh come on don't be so demanding. I remember people wishing you happy birthday, isn't that enough?

• My day was good =)

Although I slept 6 hours... again... =/

I should really sleep longer next time x)

Morning, I'm feeling fairly good due to having autumn break What about you, how's your day so far?

• Haha, congrats ^-^

Daryace posted: »

All right! The exam was successful!

• i would love to get six hours of sleep everyday. My average is around 4 now :(

My day was good Although I slept 6 hours... again... =/ I should really sleep longer next time x)

• Haha, I get six hours of sleep almost every day. Sometimes, I even fall asleep in the class x3

i would love to get six hours of sleep everyday. My average is around 4 now

• Yup, you should definitely sleep longer :P Eight hours is a good start.

My day was good Although I slept 6 hours... again... =/ I should really sleep longer next time x)

• For the better or for the worse? Jim didn't deserve that, neither did Sarah. Mengsk, the little snake, he deserved getting left behind >:(

They changed her alot in heart of the swarm. Still feel bad for Jimmy, he still hasn't gotten over losing her.

• personally i like her change but alot of other fans hate it. and don't worry Mengsk got what was coming for him. Both Jimmy and Sarah got even with him. :)

For the better or for the worse? Jim didn't deserve that, neither did Sarah. Mengsk, the little snake, he deserved getting left behind >:(

• Huh, I can see why people wouldn't like her becoming "evil", for lack of a better word, but she still makes for an interesting character. I am oddly satisfied hearing that they got their revenge :)

personally i like her change but alot of other fans hate it. and don't worry Mengsk got what was coming for him. Both Jimmy and Sarah got even with him.

• Well, she has become more gray now but definitely not good guy. Yes it seems the Megnsk died after coming down with a tragic case of spontaneous combustionitus.Fortunately for jim and sarah its not contagious.

Huh, I can see why people wouldn't like her becoming "evil", for lack of a better word, but she still makes for an interesting character. I am oddly satisfied hearing that they got their revenge

• edited October 2015

Because you got no art on your birthday? Dude, what about Paul and Kristi? Kimmy? Aurora? They didn't any artwork either but they was thankful for all the happy birthday wishes they got. I don't expect anything for my birthday and I wouldn’t be bothered if no one made me anything, but as long as people wish me a happy birthday that's good enough for me, like it should be for you.

• Grey characters are great imo, more unpredictable. Ah yes, spontaneous combustionitis, such a mysterious affliction. What a shame, what a shame, he will be greatly missed cough not at all cough.

Well, she has become more gray now but definitely not good guy. Yes it seems the Megnsk died after coming down with a tragic case of spontaneous combustionitus.Fortunately for jim and sarah its not contagious.

• I don't point them out. I want you to know who.

Er, since that one person might have a hard time recognising themselves in a sea of people, it would be mutually beneficial for you to point them out.

• I know. but, artworks like Wolfie?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh come on don't be so demanding. I remember people wishing you happy birthday, isn't that enough?

• Yep. Even Kimmy did the artwork of Kristi.

lottii-lu posted: »

Because you got no art on your birthday? Dude, what about Paul and Kristi? Kimmy? Aurora? They didn't any artwork either but they was thankf

• LOL I could so see Gortys screwing Rhys over like that

Gortys has a bad dream and crawls into Rhys and Fiona's bed and just shimmys herself between the two.

• I was very happy with it. Sarah and jim didnt hook up, but if they survive this next war i know they will. Apperently they were a couple the week before Mengsk betrayed them. What i find adoreable is that jim has kept her picture with him after all the horrible things she had done, he still believed in her

Grey characters are great imo, more unpredictable. Ah yes, spontaneous combustionitis, such a mysterious affliction. What a shame, what a shame, he will be greatly missed cough not at all cough.

• edited October 2015

here, are you happy now? :'D

(okay sorry I couldn't resist. But hey you're in Rhyiona vs Rhysha poster. That's something, right?)

I know. but, artworks like Wolfie?

• Oh wow thank you!! Actually... Nick and HJ wouldn't be a good match tbh, you'll see why later on.

I wasn't quite sure if Psyhco's had a particular way of speaking so I settled on stupid crazy ramblings :P

Yeah that was the point!! I was mimicking the Tales narrator with that intro!! :D

I know you do, so I hope I don't disappoint. Thank you again Hanna!! <3

OOh really interesting. I was a bit skeptical about the whole crossover idea but it turned out well. Nick is truly at home in Borderlands

• OH YEAH! I look like a nerdy mascot. xD

I know. Very awesome.

here, are you happy now? :'D (okay sorry I couldn't resist. But hey you're in Rhyiona vs Rhysha poster. That's something, right?)

• I never get them either.

Last time I dreamt that I got my foot amputated on my trip in japan, but it didn't hurt at all. When I came back home I got a weird foam based one as a replacement, and then I stared fighting crime on a daily basis.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

tfw all these "sweet Rhyiona dreams" wishes are thrown but you never actually get rhyiona dreams

• You look really happy in this drawing ^^

OH YEAH! I look like a nerdy mascot. xD I know. Very awesome.

• I'm sorry, I did promised you a drawing..but then for the past few days I had to get a new laptop also my drawing for you was gone.

Yep. Even Kimmy did the artwork of Kristi.

• See, you are appreciated here! And yeah I didn't have time to draw anything decent but this still better be enough to keep you here. >:)

OH YEAH! I look like a nerdy mascot. xD I know. Very awesome.

• Aw, I love the idea of them together! Yeah, I remember reading something about Sarah becoming human again and I saw a promo of Jimmy carrying her. He never gave up, that's admirable.

I was very happy with it. Sarah and jim didnt hook up, but if they survive this next war i know they will. Apperently they were a couple the

• ... Bewbs :O

So you just want to see this again?

• Awwwwwww :3

''Hey, Fiona?'' ''Ye-'' ''If you were loot, you would be legendary.'' ''♥!!!♥''

• Welcome :D

This thread makes me laugh and feel extremely uncomfortable at the same time. Good job everyone. I'd like to ask permission to come aboard this ship.

• Congrats!

Daryace posted: »

All right! The exam was successful!

• OK PEEPS!

I didn't say, but I'll keep you updated with the designs!

2 new designs added!!!

ALSO THIS IS A GIF! EACH FRAME HAS 6 SECONDS SO WAIT IT OUT!

• I do too. Sadly in heart of the swarm she had to rejoin with the zerg to save jim. Yea at the end of the terran campaign Jimmy kills one of his closest allies after he finds out the he planned on kill Sarah for Mengsk. I really want them to get together i mean they have had the crappiest things happen to them out of all the main characters.

Aw, I love the idea of them together! Yeah, I remember reading something about Sarah becoming human again and I saw a promo of Jimmy carrying her. He never gave up, that's admirable.

• enter image description here

Here...

Happy belated birthday

Yep. Even Kimmy did the artwork of Kristi.

• Oh wow, this is Awesome, great work Julie! ᵔ_ᵔ

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK PEEPS! I didn't say, but I'll keep you updated with the designs! 2 new designs added!!! ALSO THIS IS A GIF! EACH FRAME HAS 6 SECONDS SO WAIT IT OUT!

• Kristi's avatar look really cute for some reason. I just really want to hug her! :3

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK PEEPS! I didn't say, but I'll keep you updated with the designs! 2 new designs added!!! ALSO THIS IS A GIF! EACH FRAME HAS 6 SECONDS SO WAIT IT OUT!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.