Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• aww yea B)

enter image description here

Oh, no inventory for you then @John_Smith13 we are victorious once agian.

• I never trusted that Rhyshan.

Just to mess with him

aww yea

• GOT is already confirmed to have a Season 2.

Yeah, I know. Telltale has a multi-deal (or something like that) with HBO.

And seeing as MC:SM Ep.2 got released today, it'll probably be over before we know it...

I hope so. I'm not really a big fan of the series =/

HazzatheMan posted: »

GOT is already confirmed to have a Season 2. And seeing as MC:SM Ep.2 got released today, it'll probably be over before we know it...

• enter image description here

You know, I have a confession to make. I have a love/hate relationship with you and your writing. I love it because it's AMAZING. Seriously. It's so good. I also hate it because it's amazing and it makes me wonder why I'm never quite as happy with the stuff I write. You should take this as a compliment, though, since I also see it as a challenge to keep honing my own skills.

Basically, yes, this is good, keep doing this.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

It's been a couple of weeks since she first allowed herself to accept a certain degree of intimacy with him. It's strange how things chan

• I still cannot believe that it has only been 14 days since Ep.1 got released, and we have Ep.2 already...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

GOT is already confirmed to have a Season 2. Yeah, I know. Telltale has a multi-deal (or something like that) with HBO. And se

• But that's at Vaughn!?!?!?!?!?!

• Which one do you hear making the inevitable: "Boop" sound when their noses touch? I think Rhys

Daryace posted: »

Welcome back, "daddy" ~

• Your stuff is SPECTACULAR THOUGH! I read your fanfic earlier and got so jealous by how amazing it was! You deserve way more praise than me, Peanut. :)

You know, I have a confession to make. I have a love/hate relationship with you and your writing. I love it because it's AMAZING. Seriously.

• Wait.. they can kiss in that scene?! WHAT. So.. their relationship could be more than just friendship?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Here you go ='3

• I wanted to come up with some pun, but i was stunned by that luminous wink, dayum. Glorious work, K c;

• edited October 2015

Okay someone draw Rhys growing a beard to look more rugged for Fiona

(I can't draw worth crap :P)

• Thank you brother. <3

SmolGui posted: »

Nice fanfic mate.

DIES FROM HAPPINESS

XDJulieXD posted: »

OK PEEPS! I didn't say, but I'll keep you updated with the designs! 2 new designs added!!! ALSO THIS IS A GIF! EACH FRAME HAS 6 SECONDS SO WAIT IT OUT!

• I am, I am, just still gathering the older ones. :P

Thanks bud. <3

awesome work p.s: make a damn ff.net account already and start posting ur fanfics there

• I KNOW, RIGHT?! How about we both hug my avatar?! GROUP HUG TIME! :D

Kristi's avatar look really cute for some reason. I just really want to hug her!

• Thank you father. :D

BigBadPaul posted: »

Beautiful... great read!

• YOU. YOU ARE AMAZING WITH DETAIL HOLY CRAAAAAP!!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

It even has her you tube channel initials ^^

• Awww! So kawaii! I think I'll go check her channel out!

• Well, if you choose to sacrifice Chloe, then they kiss...

Although I think you should at least not kiss Warren so you can kiss Chloe... I'm not really sure x'3

Narraya posted: »

Wait.. they can kiss in that scene?! WHAT. So.. their relationship could be more than just friendship?

• You are an amazing writer though! You know how to engage the reader from beggining to end -- you need to give yourself more credit. :)

I'm very, very happy you enjoy my stuff though, thank you so much. <3

You know, I have a confession to make. I have a love/hate relationship with you and your writing. I love it because it's AMAZING. Seriously.

• Snow and Elaena are tied for second imo :P But Fiona is SO DAMN GORGEOUS

HazzatheMan posted: »

(In an Irish accent) Fight any man? Swear on ye Mam? I say that Snow White is the prettiest woman Telltale has ever made ya lil shit! Come at me, mush >:D

• Aw, so cute :D Rhys sleeps with teddy bears? Yeah, I can see that happening.

It's been a couple of weeks since she first allowed herself to accept a certain degree of intimacy with him. It's strange how things chan

• edited October 2015

Thank you father. :D

D-did you just thank me?...

You forgive me for the Engorge business, right?

Thank you father.

• I forgive you, father. <3

Thank you father. D-did you just thank me?... You forgive me for the Engorge business, right?

• Thank you, buddy. <3

I definitely think so. :P Fiona's his new teddy bear though. Or maybe he can fit both in.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Aw, so cute Rhys sleeps with teddy bears? Yeah, I can see that happening.

• edited October 2015

I forgive you

Y-you truly are?!...

I forgive you, father.

• Don't forget Mr Froggy Wiggles ;)

Thank you, buddy. I definitely think so. :P Fiona's his new teddy bear though. Or maybe he can fit both in.

• You guys think it would be wise to link this thread on the video I made with the Rhyiona choice?... it's been getting pretty popular lately!

• Heck yeah, anything for Rhyiona.

You guys think it would be wise to link this thread on the video I made with the Rhyiona choice?... it's been getting pretty popular lately!

• Am i the only one who wants the Borderlands 3 cast to be Vaughn, Sasha, August and someone else? lmao

SmolGui posted: »

If Fiona or any of the TFTB characters aren't in Borderlands 3 I will kill someone.

• He's probably lost him by now. ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Don't forget Mr Froggy Wiggles

• Sorry man but I want my TWAU S2 before TFTB S2...

Green613 posted: »

Unfortunately I don't think that's how it will go down If Minecraft continues on this schedule, it'll be over by December, but that will

• Yes.

I forgive you Y-you truly are?!...

• Awww, you're so good too though! Don't be jealous, your writing is awesome! (Sidenote: I watched your playthrough of Episode 5 and it was absolutely fabulous.)

Look at us, all complimenting each other. I love it. -emotional sobbing-

kristi78968 posted: »

Your stuff is SPECTACULAR THOUGH! I read your fanfic earlier and got so jealous by how amazing it was! You deserve way more praise than me, Peanut.

Do you have my dinner? ~

Welcome back, "daddy" ~ Glad to be back!

• I tried to, but I ship Pricefield more :)

Someone here ship Grahamfield (Max X Warren)?

• Why not? Link it Paul! :D

You guys think it would be wise to link this thread on the video I made with the Rhyiona choice?... it's been getting pretty popular lately!

Well... thanks.

Yes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.