Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ughhhh , so busy with school. I can't bring out more stuff for now , sorry guys , life sucks sometimes. Besides it's 11 PM and I'm too tired to stay awake.

So instead I'm just reuploading an image I've done a while ago for some folks here that probably didn't see it.

enter image description here

I'll try to figure my head around on theories and possible Rhyiona , and also bringing out as much content as I can in the weekend.

Goodnight.

• Snow is hotter than Elaena Glenmore dude :D

But fine, Fiona is indeed a very attractive woman ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Snow and Elaena are tied for second imo :P But Fiona is SO DAMN GORGEOUS

• Brofist

I'm team Pricefield, sorry.

• How do you get them to kiss in Ep.5?!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Always good to see more Pricefield shippers ^-^ (Also, do you want a GIF with the best Pricefield moment in the entire game? xD)

• Done!

kristi78968 posted: »

Why not? Link it Paul!

• edited October 2015

Hopefully I won't regret it. :v

Heck yeah, anything for Rhyiona.

• Imo their relationship was always more than friendship and romance. They NEEDED each other! :')

Narraya posted: »

Wait.. they can kiss in that scene?! WHAT. So.. their relationship could be more than just friendship?

• I read both yours and @buntingsir comments in Athena's voice and this exhange just sounds like Athena talking to herself

• Maybe if you didn't kiss Warren, then you get Max and Chloe to kiss (if you also choose to sacrifice Chloe)

HazzatheMan posted: »

How do you get them to kiss in Ep.5?!

• edited October 2015

There's no rush!...

Good night, Brawl!

Brawl posted: »

Ughhhh , so busy with school. I can't bring out more stuff for now , sorry guys , life sucks sometimes. Besides it's 11 PM and I'm too tired

• Holy sh-, that was awesome! And that means a lot, because I normally don't like reading fanfics for some reason.. but this.. god, I can't wait to read more! LOVE IT!

It's finished, you guys. Finally. I tried to keep it short, but that doesn't usually work for me. There can never be too much Rhyiona, th

• Definitely but since Elaena is in a weird medieval period, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. :P

Snow is hotter than Elaena Glenmore dude But fine, Fiona is indeed a very attractive woman

• My bro with good taste!

Brofist

• Do you have my dinner? ~

How could I forget about it?...

Daryace posted: »

Do you have my dinner? ~

• missed you too :D

I missed you buddy

• Looking forward to the theories!

Ughhhh , so busy with school. I can't bring out more stuff for now , sorry guys , life sucks sometimes. Besides it's 11 PM and I'm too tired

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Brawl ~-^

• One word...

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Like every fanfic here!

It's been a couple of weeks since she first allowed herself to accept a certain degree of intimacy with him. It's strange how things chan

• Good Night, Brawl! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• edited October 2015

Sorry I haven't been around much today but we all have lives out this thread but I've been trying to keep around a lot.

Also, turns out I've been playing tales offline so I never got my achievements in ep2-ep5, so I'm going to have to play the thing again and get them. Now I regret selling my xbox and having to rebuy the game ._.

On the brightside… I can get more screenshots. Anyways, night kids!

• Thanks, that's really sweet. It's not that I don't give myself credit, I just think I can improve to become a lot better. I enjoy your writing because everything seems very cohesive and planned out and it all comes together really well. You do a great job writing thoughts and emotions.

You are an amazing writer though! You know how to engage the reader from beggining to end -- you need to give yourself more credit. I'm very, very happy you enjoy my stuff though, thank you so much.

• Don't overwork yourself, Night' Brawl! ᵔ_ᵔ

• Good Night, lottii-lu! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

lottii-lu posted: »

Sorry I haven't been around much today but we all have lives out this thread but I've been trying to keep around a lot. Also, turns out I

• Wow, that is a huge compliment! Thank you so much!

Holy sh-, that was awesome! And that means a lot, because I normally don't like reading fanfics for some reason.. but this.. god, I can't wait to read more! LOVE IT!

• Love the new profile pic Smol!

SmolGui posted: »

Wait I can link it lmao. I could probably make a few of these for people. If anyone does want one. Best wait until I spend some of my money on some better editing tools first though. Kinda shoddy edit which I am pleased with:

• You really like using that emoji, huh? ='3

Farauna posted: »

Good Night, lottii-lu! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• Man, I can't wait for your b-day!...

Good night, lottii!

lottii-lu posted: »

Sorry I haven't been around much today but we all have lives out this thread but I've been trying to keep around a lot. Also, turns out I

• rip

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You really like using that emoji, huh? ='3

• edited October 2015

Y-your avatar!...

IT'S JUST TOO DAMN CUTE!

rip

• edited October 2015

Oh yeah that reminds me

3 days...

Night, Paul!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Man, I can't wait for your b-day!... Good night, lottii!

• I especially agree cause it has Jontron

One word... ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Like every fanfic here!

• edited October 2015

Warning! Bad english below.

So.. I was checking tumblr for some time yesterady and I've found this

Pretty sure it was posted here before but I need to say that I instantly loved it, especially the part with Rhyiona, which I think is the best part of course. Now I can't help, but think of Rhyiona everytime I hear this song.. and because of it I can't stop listening to it.. I'm Rhyiona trash and I don't know what to do with myself without knowing if S2 will even be a thing.. Oh Telltale, what do you do to me?

• Night, Farauna ;D

Good Night, lottii-lu! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• I'd say the same to Rhys but Athena damn ;^)

lol still straight as a rule tho

BigBadPaul posted: »

Y-your avatar!... IT'S JUST TOO DAMN CUTE!

• thank you thank you <3

One word... ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Like every fanfic here!

• edited October 2015

Warning! Bad english below.

No need to warn us!... trust me, your English is plenty good enough already!

Oh Telltale, what you do to me?

The same thing that they do with every single finale in their games...

;-;

Warning! Bad english below. So.. I was checking tumblr for some time yesterady and I've found this Pretty sure it was posted here befo

• I'm pretty sure TellTale will make a S2 in the future. considering how (if) S1 of Tales sold successfully

Warning! Bad english below. So.. I was checking tumblr for some time yesterady and I've found this Pretty sure it was posted here befo

• Thank you so much. <3 I prefer focusing on feelings rather than being too giving of details because I feel that breaks the focus of the story in one-shots. That really means a lot, thank you.

Thanks, that's really sweet. It's not that I don't give myself credit, I just think I can improve to become a lot better. I enjoy your writi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.