What does the term "Unforgettable" mean.

Ambitiouass. Who cares. They consider them trying to make the episode unforgettable. We have not forgotten about any episodes!!!!!! this entire series has been have unforgettable/forgettable anyway. Have a great day and let me know what you think.

Comments

• Every few days/weeks we have some trolls on the forum. I call them the "dont-make-any-sense-trolls" because well they dont make any friggin sense with whatever the hell they always say. Makes we want to punch another hole into my wall.

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

Ambitiouass

enter image description here

• Burn it before it lays eggs!

• I've had almost enough whiskey to understand you, bruh. Almost... xD

• Unforgetable, that's what you are.

https://youtu.be/vDN5rG3wLa4

• I'm pretty sure calling someone with bad grammar a troll isn't nice. We can easily deduce that this persons first language isn't english and he doesn't use it very often.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Every few days/weeks we have some trolls on the forum. I call them the "dont-make-any-sense-trolls" because well they dont make any friggin sense with whatever the hell they always say. Makes we want to punch another hole into my wall.

• Actually his English isn't that bad if you look at his past posts. Also this isn't the first time he's done a thread like this, he seems to just makes them because "lol wynaut".

I'm pretty sure calling someone with bad grammar a troll isn't nice. We can easily deduce that this persons first language isn't english and he doesn't use it very often.

• edited October 2015

Then I'm gonna say he had a rough night with the boys.

lupinb0y posted: »

Actually his English isn't that bad if you look at his past posts. Also this isn't the first time he's done a thread like this, he seems to just makes them because "lol wynaut".

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Ambitiouass

what did you just call me

• I meant to say ambitouass. I am pretty sure the episode is going to be disappointing, like no going back.

Deltino posted: »

Ambitiouass what did you just call me

• Bruh, it's ambitious.

I meant to say ambitouass. I am pretty sure the episode is going to be disappointing, like no going back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.