Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I came up with a real good one just a second ago, check it out :^)

HazzatheMan posted: »

No one got a good response for Rhys to give to Nick about him and Fiona?! Wow guys :O Anyways, off to bed very soon. Goodnight all!

• Anything counts when it's from schoolwork

BigBadPaul posted: »

I have been saved IIIII guess that an attempt counts?... In that case, you're welcome!

• Maybe you should have more Erza

ABigBadWolf posted: »

GOD I ship Rhyiona so hard and try to be respectful and everything and just because I think Juvia is bae everyone is against me this world is cruel

• edited October 2015

Oh god... Oh god

*Oh my. What? Why?

but I am being held back by an assignment to right a rap about history a rap Oh god... Oh god

• r34 kinda ruined her character for me but she's still a fav so probably both

you go to google search an Athena gif but u get Athena r34 instead S-should I feel bad for you, or?...

• well you're a crybaby

ooooooo #doublerekt

you're as whiny as rhys, no wonder you keep using gifs of him oooooo #rekt You really are one stubborn kid, you know that? ...such a rebel.

• NO!!! JUVIA IS QUEEN!

Maybe you should have more Erza

• Everyone in this threads thoughts about Rhysha

Narraya posted: »

Oh my gosh, this is.. I have no words for it. Something I wanted to do for the whole game..

• but but... you could learn from Fiana, she knows how to appreciate good money

Quiff posted: »

naw that's dirty money, and it'll still not be worth my time in the end. I'll be Mr. spaghetti arms everyday from the work-overload.

• i know this has already been posted but i swear to god

enter image description here

the way she looks at his lips is jsu t . im flying into the sun

• well you're a crybaby

ooooooo #doublerekt

well you're a crybaby ooooooo #doublerekt

• At least I'm not calling her a waifu, god.

The only waifu material is Telltale. So dedicated they even gave us a chance to get Rhyiona despite the fact that it seemed hopeless. That's dedication and love. Rhyiona makes everything better.

Telltale is 10/10 waifu, fight me if you disagree.

• Don't get me wrong I like Sasha. Just not when she's near Rhys.

Klowbi posted: »

Everyone in this threads thoughts about Rhysha *

• She's like, "If we make it out of this alive...I will eat your face."

I know I've said this 67,384 times, but... -deep breath-

There is no way anyone can convince me that Rhyiona wasn't the intended pairing ALL ALONG.

rhonu posted: »

i know this has already been posted but i swear to god the way she looks at his lips is jsu t . im flying into the sun

• Lesson of The Day
    • How to Respond to Rhysha Shippers
    • I Needed To Use This
  • edited October 2015

your name is paul like the pokemon trainer that was an emo lil shit

OoOoOoOo #triplerekt

well you're a crybaby ooooooo #doublerekt

• yes, yes. We felt it. .

i know this has already been posted but i swear to god the way she looks at his lips is jsu t . im flying into the sun

• edited October 2015

Ugh, what now...

your lame is paul like the pokemon trainer that was an emo lil shit

OoOoOoOo #triplerekt

You're just gonna keep rekting your own father for the rest of the day?... I'm ashamed of you.

your name is paul like the pokemon trainer that was an emo lil shit OoOoOoOo #triplerekt

• This reminds me of that song

I wanna know what looove isss, I want you to shoooow me

* Lesson of The Day * How to Respond to Rhysha Shippers *

• edited October 2015

*Rhysha >
    *. .
    *Sasha v

Narraya posted: »

Don't get me wrong I like Sasha. Just not when she's near Rhys.

• edited October 2015

The way that Rhys was looking at her throughout the scene... you just can't tell me he's NOT feeling something for her.

• if you keep shaming me for loving juvia, yes

Im an adult, dad, I can make my own choices

Ugh, what now... your lame is paul like the pokemon trainer that was an emo lil shit OoOoOoOo #triplerekt You're just gonna keep rekting your own father for the rest of the day?... I'm ashamed of you.

• enter image description here

Which one is Queen of the Fairies (wow that really doesn't really sound straight compared to Titania)

NO!!! JUVIA IS QUEEN!

• well juvia is queen of my heart

Which one is Queen of the Fairies (wow that really doesn't really sound straight compared to Titania)

• well, they made me upset when i thought they didn't care about us... but it was my fault... i didn't believe in them. and then when all was dark, they brought the light

At least I'm not calling her a waifu, god. The only waifu material is Telltale. So dedicated they even gave us a chance to get Rhyiona de

• i started shipping them since the first scene when they start fighting so for me it totally was

She's like, "If we make it out of this alive...I will eat your face." I know I've said this 67,384 times, but... -deep breath- There is no way anyone can convince me that Rhyiona wasn't the intended pairing ALL ALONG.

• Foreigner?

This reminds me of that song I wanna know what looove isss, I want you to shoooow me

• thats nice, you agree that telltale is a 10/10 waifu

but pls don't try steal them from me, we have a wedding ahead and i will cry

well, they made me upset when i thought they didn't care about us... but it was my fault... i didn't believe in them. and then when all was dark, they brought the light

• Correct!

Foreigner?

• RIGHT? Yassss....

There are just too many little details that support Rhyiona. The fact that it's not all "in-your-face" like the Rhysha stuff just makes it a billion times better, too.

i started shipping them since the first scene when they start fighting so for me it totally was

• I know, I know, I love her character too but I have to worship the Firehawk

well juvia is queen of my heart

• 9 likes away from 300.

• did you seriously crop that out of context pic

I WAS HOPING EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT IT

IT WAS TOO LEWD

9 likes away from 300.

• truce, man, truce

I know, I know, I love her character too but I have to worship the Firehawk

• In Borderlands universe, the only character I fantasized about making an oc to romance (you know the nerdiest possible thing online) was Gaige.

At least I'm not calling her a waifu, god. The only waifu material is Telltale. So dedicated they even gave us a chance to get Rhyiona de

• Awww but I wanted a war

truce, man, truce

• did you seriously crop that out of context pic

Yes. Yes I did.

did you seriously crop that out of context pic I WAS HOPING EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT IT IT WAS TOO LEWD

• edited October 2015

i ship gruvia, no OCs needed for me

Fun fact: Gruvia ain't even my FT OTP

In Borderlands universe, the only character I fantasized about making an oc to romance (you know the nerdiest possible thing online) was Gaige.

• edited October 2015

I remember back when I said the new credits needed to be our theme

I lied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAB34OeC0jk

• edited October 2015

Fiana-senpai would never notice me ;-;...

but but... you could learn from Fiana, she knows how to appreciate good money

Sign in to comment in this discussion.