Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• dies from excitement and anticipation

realizes that you have to be alive to read

still dead

I need to stop setting deadlines I can't make. Anyway, I slept late, so I skipped class and decided to keep working on some glorious Rhyiona

• why live anymore

fiana might not but fiona could

Quiff posted: »

Fiana-senpai would never notice me ;-;...

• Juvia is the real deal.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

GOD I ship Rhyiona so hard and try to be respectful and everything and just because I think Juvia is bae everyone is against me this world is cruel

• i feel my heart is about to burst

Klowbi posted: »

yes, yes. We felt it.

• Grumpy, my man. I knew I could count on you.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Juvia is the real deal.

• The more time I spend here, the more I love this ship.

BigBadPaul posted: »

The way that Rhys was looking at her throughout the scene... you just can't tell me he's NOT feeling something for her.

• sigh, is it nalu? as long as it's not whatever Erza with Gerard, that'd be like Lilith with Jack but surprise Jack wasn't really evil he was just possessed to be evil, well I guess that makes up for all the horrible things he did to her and everyone else.

i ship gruvia, no OCs needed for me Fun fact: Gruvia ain't even my FT OTP

• i can see the whole last scene in my head just by listening to this

That's power.

Poogers555 posted: »

I remember back when I said the new credits needed to be our theme I lied. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAB34OeC0jk

• they are consuming each other with their eyes this is actually a R-rated scene

The way that Rhys was looking at her throughout the scene... you just can't tell me he's NOT feeling something for her.

• What's up with Fiona's face, though?

I remember back when I said the new credits needed to be our theme I lied. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAB34OeC0jk

• Rhyiona looks intensify

i can see the whole last scene in my head just by listening to this That's power.

• edited October 2015

It is NaLu, I'm a sucker for best friends turned couple. ;-; also, careful, you'll feel the wrath of @CelticDragon, the biggest Jerza shipper I know.

sigh, is it nalu? as long as it's not whatever Erza with Gerard, that'd be like Lilith with Jack but surprise Jack wasn't really evil he was

• of course not i would never do that to you

thats nice, you agree that telltale is a 10/10 waifu but pls don't try steal them from me, we have a wedding ahead and i will cry

• To be honest, yes there's something.

But really you can say everything about it : glad to have a close friend, awesome adventure just happened and he's thinking about all of that...

Telltale is genius in the animation direction cause you can imagine ANYTHING !

A Rhyshan will see friendship and a Rhyionan will see love.

Back to the "tear scene", Rhyshan will see love and Rhionan will see friendship.

It's like a Facebook relationship : complicated.

• i knew I could trust you, you are a good person

thank you

rhonu posted: »

of course not i would never do that to you

• Ahh! Don't die! I posted the whole thing on the next page! ...or maybe the page after that...

dies from excitement and anticipation realizes that you have to be alive to read still dead

• You don't have the permission to write numbers on my fur, you A-hole.

Grumpy, my man. I knew I could count on you.

• WHAT IS THIS

9 likes away from 300.

• edited October 2015

I was making Rhys McSmooth edits and my friend tried to help but all her pick up lines are dirty af.

Romance is dead.............

why is everyone so dirty, where's the pure rhyiona...

• I love also that idea of characters growing close overtime (like Rhyiona). The idea of love at first sight or cause of one instance and no real interactions over time is stupid, imo. You can say those characters are "in love", like a crush or an unhealthy obsession, but don't actually love each other.

It is NaLu, I'm a sucker for best friends turned couple. ;-; also, careful, you'll feel the wrath of @CelticDragon, the biggest Jerza shipper I know.

• edited October 2015

Wow!... you've summed it up pretty well! :v

To be honest, yes there's something. But really you can say everything about it : glad to have a close friend, awesome adventure just hap

• I trusted you, you furball.

You don't have the permission to write numbers on my fur, you A-hole.

• pick up lines

Where is @FionaRules69 when you need her?...

why is everyone so dirty, where's the pure rhyiona...

As I said before, the lewd times are upon us!... there is no escape.

I was making Rhys McSmooth edits and my friend tried to help but all her pick up lines are dirty af. Romance is dead............. why is everyone so dirty, where's the pure rhyiona...

• every time i listen to this it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy iw ant to cut open my chest with a chainsaw

• Pretty much, this is why I hated Naruto with a passion.

I love also that idea of characters growing close overtime (like Rhyiona). The idea of love at first sight or cause of one instance and no r

• my expression during the entire thing was :)

just :)

It's finished, you guys. Finally. I tried to keep it short, but that doesn't usually work for me. There can never be too much Rhyiona, th

• what's a pure rhyiona

I was making Rhys McSmooth edits and my friend tried to help but all her pick up lines are dirty af. Romance is dead............. why is everyone so dirty, where's the pure rhyiona...

• she's not even in this fandom, how is she affected

god damn it im a sucker for sappy crap WHERE IS IT

pick up lines Where is @FionaRules69 when you need her?... why is everyone so dirty, where's the pure rhyiona... As I said before, the lewd times are upon us!... there is no escape.

• WHAT IS THIS

enter image description here

WHAT IS THIS

• romance is definitely dead

its dead and im crying

what's a pure rhyiona

• she's not even in this fandom, how is she affected

The lewd power is far greater than you might imagine. ;-;

god damn it im a sucker for sappy crap WHERE IS IT

Soon... Telltale soon.

she's not even in this fandom, how is she affected god damn it im a sucker for sappy crap WHERE IS IT

• edited October 2015

Yeah, tell me about it. When I came here I didn't even like Rhyiona that much. I just thought they look cute together and she's much better than Sasha.. about two days here and from now, everyday I'm like:

The more time I spend here, the more I love this ship.

• ........yeah that........

anyway here's some Lilith love

enter link description here

Pretty much, this is why I hated Naruto with a passion.

• yes, it's ambiguous enough to let us both be happy about our lil bits. and that's wonderful <3

To be honest, yes there's something. But really you can say everything about it : glad to have a close friend, awesome adventure just hap

• edited October 2015

damn it looks like I have to be the romantic around here ://

brb writing more cheesy crap ;-;

she's not even in this fandom, how is she affected The lewd power is far greater than you might imagine. ;-; god damn it im a sucker for sappy crap WHERE IS IT Soon... Telltale soon.

• brb writing more cheesy crap ;-;

You go, son!...

damn it looks like I have to be the romantic around here / brb writing more cheesy crap ;-;

• edited October 2015

WHAT IS THIS

A BEAUTIFUL THING.

WHAT IS THIS

• i worry immensely

WHAT IS THIS

• I will foce feed everyone cheese until they stop being so horny and behave.

brb writing more cheesy crap ;-; You go, son!...

• He's happy because he got a Security Guard to murder

Narraya posted: »

He looks happy. I think.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.