Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• What does R♥P means? Is it R.I.P or what?

nohuhhuh posted: »

This is a true story T__T

• "Life is... so not fair."

why is this world so cruel? T__T

• Go my child! Let the world know about its holiness which is Rhyiona!

SmolGui posted: »

I showed a friend this thread. He seems to be converting-

• You used Eleanea's GIF all the time... You ship Rodrick X Eleanea?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

R ♥ F Oh my god... R ♥ P

• From Game of Thrones, I ship:

Mira x Morgryn, Asher x Gwyn and Rodrik x Elaena ;^)

Oh and Rodrik x Arthur xDD

You used Eleanea's GIF all the time... You ship Rodrick X Eleanea?

• Rhys x Pandora???

• But their minds must first be cleansed of evil such as [insert a ship we all hate]

Go my child! Let the world know about its holiness which is Rhyiona!

• No it means that this person R is in love with person P :)

What does R♥P means? Is it R.I.P or what?

• Even I missed this option and I'm a Rhyiona shipper :'D

lottii-lu posted: »

I think the stat for the choice was low because majorty who are playing are regular gamers and will accept anything what telltale give them. Also happy to help you out ;D

• P is 'R' in Cyrillic alphabet. It's Rhys <3 Рис (Rhys) :)

lottii-lu posted: »

I wonder what P stands for. Also this is cute ♥

• A new ship confirmed?? O-O

Rhys x Pandora???

• Damn, so many ships in one game :'D

From Game of Thrones, I ship: Mira x Morgryn, Asher x Gwyn and Rodrik x Elaena ;^) Oh and Rodrik x Arthur xDD

• Rhyiona virus is acting in your brain to spread itself through your works ;)

heh thanks I missed drawing these little comics.. AND IT'S ABOUT RHYIONA! WOW!

• edited October 2015

Everyone knows Rhys x Pizza x Ice Cream is the next best ship. After Rhyiona, of course.

Hey! R♥P? Rhys ♥ Pizza! Mystery solved, guys.

A new ship confirmed?? O-O

• So I've had this image in my head for a really long time. I don't know why but I always picture that Gaige takes off her arm when she goes to bed, and early in the morning when she's all groggy, she stumbles around her place, without her arm and trying to do stuff like eat breakfast and get dressed half awake and acts like she has two arms to use but she doesn't so it's a mess but I find it super cute.

So I was thinking Rhys occasionally does that. Like, he's arm is off and he goes to the fridge, opens it with his one arm and then tries to reach for the milk with his non-existent arm and almost falls into the fridge.

• It means Rhys x Papito

What does R♥P means? Is it R.I.P or what?

• Oh shit... I almost forgot...

I also ship Gared x Talia xDD

Damn, so many ships in one game :'D

• I keep coming back to this thread and reading Rhyiona fanfics to escape from Undertale-

At least the Rhyiona ship helps me retain my sanity.

• ...not trying to shoot down your idea (which is adorable), but....we've all seen how much work (and blood) it takes for Rhys to remove his arm.

Looks to me like it's not just something you can take off whenever you want.

Same with Gaige, too, probably.

So I've had this image in my head for a really long time. I don't know why but I always picture that Gaige takes off her arm when she goes t

• edited October 2015

Me too. I just don't understand all this 'underage' stuff. Shipping does not automatically mean them doing M rated things.

Oh shit... I almost forgot... I also ship Gared x Talia xDD

• heh I think you are right :'D But I'm pretty sure I don't wanna cure from this virus :P

Mawula posted: »

Rhyiona virus is acting in your brain to spread itself through your works

• bravo man, bravo! :)

Everyone knows Rhys x Pizza x Ice Cream is the next best ship. After Rhyiona, of course. Hey! R♥P? Rhys ♥ Pizza! Mystery solved, guys.

• On the subject of his robotic arm. How did his original arm get replaced with a robotic one? Freak accident perhaps or always wanting robotic limbs?

...not trying to shoot down your idea (which is adorable), but....we've all seen how much work (and blood) it takes for Rhys to remove his a

• -dramatic bowing-

Thank you...thank you...

bravo man, bravo!

• What if I want to change my name to Johnny

Who's gonna stop me

no one

But you are Ray :B

• 'Ray of sunshine' :p

ABigBadWolf posted: »

What if I want to change my name to Johnny Who's gonna stop me no one

• edited October 2015

I just don't understand all this 'underage' stuff.

As I've seen, a lot of people have a problem with that ship. They say that you can't ship an adult with a child. They say it's a really crazy thing.

Well, they are kinda right and wrong but Talia is not really a child. Probably somewhere 14-16 years old (I'm not really sure). Gared may be somewhere 20 years old or so...

And also, in the Game of Thrones world, Talia is not really considered as a child or a teen in that age there so I don't really see a reason why shipping Gared x Talia is a crazy thing. I mean, I think it's a totally normal thing.

Shipping does not automatically mean them doing M rated things.

I totally agree with you. Shipping them doesn't really mean that they will... well... you know xD

Mawula posted: »

Me too. I just don't understand all this 'underage' stuff. Shipping does not automatically mean them doing M rated things.

• He paid for it (and his other cybernetics) with a bonus he received for an Eridium mining deal he organized. Figured it would help him advance through the corporate ranks and aid his hacking abilities.

On the subject of his robotic arm. How did his original arm get replaced with a robotic one? Freak accident perhaps or always wanting robotic limbs?

• who needs sunshine :P

Kimmy-klu posted: »

'Ray of sunshine'

• Who would you assign to the several posts on the SS Rhyiona?

SmolGui posted: »

I keep coming back to this thread and reading Rhyiona fanfics to escape from Undertale- At least the Rhyiona ship helps me retain my sanity.

• But Ray is a cool name come on :B

What if I want to change my name to Johnny Who's gonna stop me no one

• rhys x pizza

• Okay moonlight then :p

who needs sunshine :P

• Do GaredxTalia fanfics exist? I've nevet met one. When the ep.6 is out, I may do one.

I just don't understand all this 'underage' stuff. As I've seen, a lot of people have a problem with that ship. They say that you ca

• aw shucks :P

But Ray is a cool name come on :B

• that's more like it, night is always better :P

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Okay moonlight then

• He tells this story in the game? I seem to have missed it.

He paid for it (and his other cybernetics) with a bonus he received for an Eridium mining deal he organized. Figured it would help him advance through the corporate ranks and aid his hacking abilities.

• Wait... we're now a ship ship?

Who would you assign to the several posts on the SS Rhyiona?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.