Sellsword army or Pit fighters ?

edited October 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Pit Fighters
enter image description here

or

sellsword army in Meereen
enter image description here
Who would u have spent the gold on if given the choice ?

Comments

• Pit fighters, The Second Sons might've been more usefull and easier to control but Amaya and the Pit fighters are way more interesting.

Isn't that second pic the Unsullied?

• Yup it's Unsullied :) After she takes Astapor

AgentZ46 posted: »

Pit fighters, The Second Sons might've been more usefull and easier to control but Amaya and the Pit fighters are way more interesting. Isn't that second pic the Unsullied?

• I couldn't find the pic in game of the Second sons army lined up. It was big from what I remembered though.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Pit fighters, The Second Sons might've been more usefull and easier to control but Amaya and the Pit fighters are way more interesting. Isn't that second pic the Unsullied?

• I guess we'll see. The pit fighters are more ferocious but I'm skeptical about their loyalty to the Forresters.

• Well Asher would've only taken a hundred of them.

I couldn't find the pic in game of the Second sons army lined up. It was big from what I remembered though.

• Well, Pit fighters don't cost gold if you gain their respect.

• 100 Sellswords would be more than enough to destroy Highpoint, who cares about character's personality when you can end the Whitehills once and for all.

• Well the pitt fighters are pussies that got destroyed in one swoop by the Whitehills' shitty garrison

• Sellswords.

Discipline is best. Individual skill is useless against a united and disciplined force. Also, Pit Fighters? More like Shit Fighters, amirite? Seriously though, they were insanely shitty fighters. They were even worse than the Glenmore Elite. They struggled in one on one fights against the Whitehill levies... they struggled against fucking peasants

• So why didn't he buy some more soldiers with the gold rather than coming home with 20+ fighters of which 5 died already ?

Brodester08 posted: »

Well, Pit fighters don't cost gold if you gain their respect.

• Because sometimes Asher logic doesn't function correctly.

So why didn't he buy some more soldiers with the gold rather than coming home with 20+ fighters of which 5 died already ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.