The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Your new profile is my new sexuality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All hail Godd Howard!

Sorry buddy, had to change it because seeing it every time I logged on was giving me excruciating heartache. But here, I'll post it for you, so ppl won't think your sexuality is Todd Howard. (Though it should be. Cause Fallout 4).

• Old knews you savage!

Fallout 4 news! Fallout 4 won't end when you complete the main story and there will be no level cap.

• How's my avatar looking?

• Needs more money.

How's my avatar looking?

• When I had my appendectomy, I wasn't that afraid because for the most part they kept me doped up on painkillers since my appendix had burst. I do remember being wheeled into the operating room and following the anesthesiologist's instructions before he put me under. He was a flaming gay dude with pink scrubs and unicorns on them. After he put the anesthesia into my IV drip, he kept telling me to look at the unicorns on his uniform so I wouldn't be scared. It was really sweet ♥

I know our surgeries aren't really the same, but from what I can tell, yours doesn't seem so bad. It'll be over before you know it so don't be scared. ^-^ Good luck!

God man, I'm so scared of operations. Going to have to have one done tomorrow, well probably tomorrow, might not actually get in. I mean I k

• This is how i feel about it:

enter image description here

How's my avatar looking?

• Ah, thank you! That actually looks really cool, I love it.

Sorry buddy, had to change it because seeing it every time I logged on was giving me excruciating heartache. But here, I'll post it for you, so ppl won't think your sexuality is Todd Howard. (Though it should be. Cause Fallout 4).

• Thanks for the kind words. I'm after the surgery right now, in quite a bit of pain as expected, should be fine though.

When I had my appendectomy, I wasn't that afraid because for the most part they kept me doped up on painkillers since my appendix had burst.

• Watch Bob Ross paint on twitch.

http://www.twitch.tv/bobross

• Thread: Have you ever noticed how much TT games SUCK

.....the money right out of your pockets? Lol..se whut i did duur? ;)

• edited October 2015

Did the megathread get merged with this thread? This is weird.

I'm not the only one having this problem right?

• What in the world...

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

I just found out that there's a new short on the Back to the Future 30th Anniversary Blu-Ray and DVD release. I must get the Blu Ray now. :D

Doc Brown Saves the World Teaser

• Viewed by 29 users

• I noticed it too lol, wtf

Did the megathread get merged with this thread? This is weird. I'm not the only one having this problem right?

• edited October 2015

Does my new avatar look okay? It looks a bit dark and pixelated on my PC.

• Yeah, sorry about that. I merged the two threads together and accidentally chose the wrong thread as the starting point. I created a new post temporarily to act as a first post until Blind Sniper can use his alternate account to recreate the first post so that my feed doesn't blow up from all of the new posts this thread generates.

Did the megathread get merged with this thread? This is weird. I'm not the only one having this problem right?

• I have to go on full brightness to see it clearly, along I can see the teeth. That's the big image. The little one, on low, can't even see the teeth. Full makes it better, I can see the outline, but that's about it.

I do know what movie that werewolf is from.

I'll just post this song anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA

TheFurryOne posted: »

edited October 2015

It's dark, but it doesn't look pixelated on my laptop. I can't make it out too well in the smaller scaled image that the forum uses though.

• edited October 2015

It's literally just black when I look at it. I can't make out the small scale one at all. I wouldn't keep that.

• I've changed it. This look any better?

• Poor @NotSoBlindGuy, he won't have those 50+ likes anymore at the top of this new thread! How could you do that to him Jennifer!?!

Joke aside, I'll update this in a little while when I'm not on mobile so Jennifer's profile feed isn't a mile long. :P

• Yeah. That's right before he gets shot, if I remember?

I've changed it. This look any better?

• Yep :(

Yeah. That's right before he gets shot, if I remember?

• It's no problem, people make mistakes. For a second there I thought my phone was glitching out.

Jennifer posted: »

Yeah, sorry about that. I merged the two threads together and accidentally chose the wrong thread as the starting point. I created a new p

• what happened here

• Poor @NotSoBlindGuy, he won't have those 50+ likes anymore at the top of this new thread!

I will never love again.

Poor @NotSoBlindGuy, he won't have those 50+ likes anymore at the top of this new thread! How could you do that to him Jennifer!?! Joke a

edited October 2015

I accidentally merged a joke thread into the Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread, and chose the joke thread as the topic starter by mistake. Then I created a new thread and merged it into that. But now NotSoBlindGuy is the topic starter, and everything is right as rain again.

Yay!

Green613 posted: »

what happened here

• ...which is our official alibi if anyone asks why we dabbled in dark voodoo magic and temporarily sent this thread to another realm of existence.

I accidentally merged a joke thread into the Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread, and chose the joke thread as the topic starter by mistake.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited October 2015

So odd seeing one like on this thread, from me.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited October 2015

Read!

I believe humanity desperately needs a do-over.

• Right. The voodoo brought bad juju. But the dance off was the bee's knees.

Guybrush Joy of Weird Humphrey

...which is our official alibi if anyone asks why we dabbled in dark voodoo magic and temporarily sent this thread to another realm of existence.

• Such tragedy, I cried...

Cope49 posted: »

Read! I believe humanity desperately needs a do-over.

edited October 2015

Yeah, it really is a sad tragedy that Stephen Colbert has four arms.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Such tragedy, I cried...

• The voodoo magic must have affected more people than I thought.

• Poor guy! He was never the same after that Internship at Three Mile Island.

• Didn't realise it was you until I looked at your name :P

So odd seeing one like on this thread, from me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.