Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• you are both beautiful

enter image description here

This is... wow.

I love you, ma! <3

rhonu posted: »

you are both beautiful

• give him salad.

and my food might not help

• I must bid adieu to you all. The land of shweet Rhyiona Dreams await me.

Stay classy, you sexy Rhyiona shipping motherfuckers!

• So frigging great, just great :')

But are they gonna be okay???

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He doesn't know what he's doing until it's already over. It's not until they have money -- the kind that you think will let you live the

• yes you are strong and fit

and i am britney spears

BigBadPaul posted: »

I am like, plenty, buff already, alright?

• salad is ok but it's not the only food in the universe i want to give him everything

give him salad.

• Awww look at her head snuggled into his chest it's so beautiful ;-;

• thank you so much <3

of course, rhys exaggerates :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

So frigging great, just great :') But are they gonna be okay???

• salad

NO, NOT THE SALAD!

give him salad.

• i am probably going to regret this tomorrow lol

when everyone is SO NICE AND LOVELY and you just love everyone (i swear no more kisses now, please don't run away)

• edited October 2015

Telltale won't stand a chance.....
    You hear me, Telltale!? Give us more Rhyiona or give us death!

But...y'know. Not literally death. For us. Or...the characters. Or anyone, really. Or...

Just...uh...please give us more Rhyiona, Telltale? Thanks.

Narraya posted: »

We'll riot. WHO'S WITH ME?? I AM!!

• wait

werent you dead, i just realised.

salad is ok but it's not the only food in the universe i want to give him everything

• but salad is healthy

salad NO, NOT THE SALAD!

• Stay classy, you sexy Rhyiona shipping motherfuckers!

...charming.

Night, Chef!

I must bid adieu to you all. The land of shweet Rhyiona Dreams await me. Stay classy, you sexy Rhyiona shipping motherfuckers!

• enter image description here

it wasn't easy to draw but i think i did okay, it was worth it <3 thank you so much!!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Awww look at her head snuggled into his chest it's so beautiful ;-;

• enter image description here

I NEARLY CHOKED TO DEATH ON IT ONE TIME!...

but salad is healthy

• i believe in you

I NEARLY CHOKED TO DEATH ON IT ONE TIME!...

• Why the f*ck are there so many stock images of women kissing computers.....?

when everyone is SO NICE AND LOVELY and you just love everyone (i swear no more kisses now, please don't run away)

• So guise I wrote something and I know it's bad but I wanted to do show you all so here is how I wished the scene before the intro went down. I know it doesn't really make sense in-game but I thought it would be fun to imagine something different. Keep in mind this is the same setting Loaderbot and Rhys/Fiona were in on Helios. Thanks for reading!

Fiona ran quickly behind Rhys looking for an escape pod to flee the rapidly decomposing moon base.

"Fiona, stop wait," Rhys begins. They pull over to the side under a monitor displaying an emergency message. The "Who took the caravan?"

Fiona puts her hands on her hips while standing in front him. "Kroger, Finch, and August stole the beacon from us and took Gortys and Sash-"

"Fi, watch out!" Rhys grabs her waist through her arms and pulls her out of the way of a Hyperion-issued employee cart speeding to an escape pod. The force of the robotic arm pulled them both off balance and Rhys hits his head on a metal crate and Fiona lands on top of him.

"Thanks, Hyperion. Since when did you grow balls?" Fiona snickers. She gets up and offers Rhys a hand.

"Why is it always my head? I have a nice head that attends to attract brain damaging objects to it at all the wrong times." Rhys complains while grabbing Fiona's hand. "What were you saying about Sasha?"

They start heading towards the escape pods again. "Seriously? You're only worried about my sister? I knew you were into her, but this is not the time." Fiona says, while they gradually get to a full run down the curved hallway.

"I'm not into her. I'm definitely interested in someone else if you paid any attention!" Rhys practically yelled. Fiona made a confused face behind him. What was that supposed to mean? She thought to herself.

"There!" Rhys and Fiona sprint to an available escape pod and stopped in front of it. "Get in."

"Rhys, are you out of your damn mind? We obviously both can't fit in that." Fiona turns Rhys to face her. "Separating is not a great idea, because this moon base is going down within the next 10 minutes, and I don't want to die up here."

"Fiona, we honestly don't have the time to argue about this. Get in the pod." Rhys says condescendingly.

"No, I'm not leaving you here. If I wanted to leave you, I would've done it back on Pandora when you idiots showed up at the deal." Fiona looks right into Rhys's eyes and he looks right back and her. He steps a little closer to her and closes his eyes.

"Go. Fiona. Now." Rhys says in a dark, deep voice. Fiona has never heard or seen this side of Rhys before, considering he is the weaker of the two. He opens the doors for her. "Please."

Without saying a word, Fiona climbed inside the pod. She sat and strapped in her seatbelt. She kept her head down and put her hand on Rhys's chest without looking up. Suddenly she felt a warm sensation on the top of her hand. She looked up and saw Rhys's hand on top of hers. As Rhys looked into the light minty green eyes that were Fiona's and held her feminine hand, he felt a twinge of despair. She was only in the chair of the pod and he already felt as if she was gone.

"Goodbye, Rhys. And thank you." Fiona says. Rhys pushes the A) Close doors and Release button on the escape pod or B) leans into Fiona as he says....

CHOSE YOUR ANSWER AND PUT IT IN A COMMENT (If you chose B, Rhys closes the door after.)

A) "Goodbye, Fi."
    B) " I love you, Fi."
    C) " I'll see you again."
    D) Kiss Fiona

• I-I just... promised to myself that I would never, EVER touch s-salad ag-

i believe in you

• SORRY IF THERE IS TYPOS I WROTE THIS ON MY PHONE

So guise I wrote something and I know it's bad but I wanted to do show you all so here is how I wished the scene before the intro went down.

• hey guys

it's already halloween

you know what that means

get those necks ready

• i love you too my sweet boy <3

you are both beautiful This is... wow. I love you, ma!

• why

you never regret kiss

i am probably going to regret this tomorrow lol

• D I CHOOSE D

So guise I wrote something and I know it's bad but I wanted to do show you all so here is how I wished the scene before the intro went down.

• B) leans into Fiona as he says....

AND

D) Kiss Fiona

• edited October 2015

D for Duh.

(P.s. It's so cute! I like the idea of Fiona being the replacement of L.B.)

• there are way more, try googling it

Why the f*ck are there so many stock images of women kissing computers.....?

• i will support you my friend

I-I just... promised to myself that I would never, EVER touch s-salad ag-

• Phew, thank goodness :)

thank you so much of course, rhys exaggerates :P

• worry not my dear, no salad, just... all other foods that are not salad

I-I just... promised to myself that I would never, EVER touch s-salad ag-

• It looks awesome :D

it wasn't easy to draw but i think i did okay, it was worth it thank you so much!!

• i am writing from rhyiona heaven

wait werent you dead, i just realised.

• Night Handsome. Hope you have sweet Rhyiona dreams. ;)

I must bid adieu to you all. The land of shweet Rhyiona Dreams await me. Stay classy, you sexy Rhyiona shipping motherfuckers!

• it was three

it's a bit awkward

why you never regret kiss

• I was thinking the exact same thing. 0_0

Why the f*ck are there so many stock images of women kissing computers.....?

• brb, gonna make a garlic necklace.

hey guys it's already halloween you know what that means get those necks ready

• Get those necks ready cauz' horny vampires are coming!

hey guys it's already halloween you know what that means get those necks ready

• [STEP THREE]

• :))))))

D I CHOOSE D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.