Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's glorious, yet incomplete. This combination is .

enter link description here Just getting you in the mood for Halloween my friends! Happy Halloween "Back off!" The little boy yell

• FANTASTIC IDEA

Klowbi posted: »

The Flower Moment omygod plz

• I LOVE YOU ALL

So peeps are saying I should write a whole fanfic, but why don't I just re-write different telltale scenes to favor Rhyiona? You guys can re

• OMG SERIOUSLY THAT WAS ME TODAY WHEN I REPLAYED EPISODE 3

It's when you try to avoid that you realize how forced they are.

• lmao literally whenever Rhys gets the option to talk to Sasha I choose the silent option

CamMaster posted: »

Avoid Rhysha moments,there that's all I can give you....Good luck!

• omfg ..

So much Rhyiona love, I can't help but feel like this: enter link description here

• That game has a good soundtrack that just fits my life xD

Best Undertale buddys <3

just casually posts undertale soundtracks I love this, we have an undertale connection xD

• Brilliant!

The Flower Moment omygod plz

• Whenever I enter into the thread I feel like:

Scrubs

So much Rhyiona love, I can't help but feel like this: enter link description here

I LOVE YOU ALL

• Funny, cause this is how I feel when I enter:

enter link description here

Whenever I enter into the thread I feel like: Scrubs

• How is it incomplete? :(

(P.s. I freaking love Parks and Recreation!)

It's glorious, yet incomplete. This combination is

• THIS A MILLION TIMES THIS

IN EP 3 DONT PICK UP THE FLOWER

• Sorry, I mixed up with your avatars looking like little black squares on my phone screen. It was just before I dosed off at 1am.
    You're too kind to me:) it's wonderful to hear such words:)

Lol, I'm not Wolf. Your story is wonderful! I love the way you write dialogue for Rhys and Fiona; their arguments are so cute and realistic.

• I LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THIS AND EVERYONE LOOKED AT ME CRAZY

Son : Dad, remember the time I killed a honeybee? Rhys : Yes, and I said "no honey for a week" Son : And that time I killed a butterfly an

• I'm not sure what to say. I know where the train takes me - to Rhyiona land.

JumpyJoey posted: »

You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?

• YESSSS!!! XD

• It's okay, no big deal.

I really hope you keep going with the story!

Mawula posted: »

Sorry, I mixed up with your avatars looking like little black squares on my phone screen. It was just before I dosed off at 1am. You're too kind to me:) it's wonderful to hear such words:)

• edited October 2015

Episode 3. If you trust Fiona in Episode 2. :D

(Thanks Farauna! You're a dignity-saver!)

When was this? I can't remember

• Episode 3. If you "cut Vallory out of the deal."

When was this?!?! I forgotten things xD

• AND WE LOVE YOU TOO.

AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT.

I LOVE YOU ALL

• Wow that must be hilariously awkward.

...I should try it.

lmao literally whenever Rhys gets the option to talk to Sasha I choose the silent option

• enter image description here

Son : Dad, remember the time I killed a honeybee? Rhys : Yes, and I said "no honey for a week" Son : And that time I killed a butterfly an

• edited October 2015

Wasn't it in Episode 3? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Episode 3. If you trust Fiona in Episode 2. (Thanks Farauna! You're a dignity-saver!)

• Yes. I'll edit it.

Lol, thanks. That whole scene in the Atlas compound feels like one big thing to me. I always forget it splits in between episodes.

Farauna posted: »

Wasn't it in Episode 3? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• I really hope that too! I won't lie that I expected somewhat more feedback on the second chapter, but what you said is really supporting, and keeps me going ;)

It's okay, no big deal. I really hope you keep going with the story!

• ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ~ <3

Yes. I'll edit it. Lol, thanks. That whole scene in the Atlas compound feels like one big thing to me. I always forget it splits in between episodes.

• I've been thinking of making an ao3 account just so I can comment on everyone's wonderful stories...

Mawula posted: »

I really hope that too! I won't lie that I expected somewhat more feedback on the second chapter, but what you said is really supporting, and keeps me going

• enter image description here

• It's time for me to go to the Dreamland!

Good Night everybody! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

enter image description here

• Good night! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

Farauna posted: »

It's time for me to go to the Dreamland! Good Night everybody! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• So, regarding my computers status, the almighty original Rhyiona creation PC, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is I know what the problem with it is! It's the motherboard ^0^

The bad news is that since it's a problem with the motherboard, that means the computer is completely dead.

LMAO

no tree updates till I can get a new computer (could take a few months)

• I feel warm and fuzzy inside you guys are so sweet

• YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAyayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayyayayyayayayyayayayayayayyayayayayyaayyayayayayayayayayyaayyay (I'm secretly a 4 year old inside)

AND WE LOVE YOU TOO. AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT.

• Goodbye Green's computer you shall be missed

Green613 posted: »

So, regarding my computers status, the almighty original Rhyiona creation PC, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I know what

• Just curious, How old does everyone imagine Gortys being? Not when she was built exactly but, her personality and voice and such. :)

• Maybe 7 years old?

Just curious, How old does everyone imagine Gortys being? Not when she was built exactly but, her personality and voice and such.

• I concur about 7ish

Just curious, How old does everyone imagine Gortys being? Not when she was built exactly but, her personality and voice and such.

• I imagine her being 6.

• Cool! What is Reese's cup?

enter link description here Just getting you in the mood for Halloween my friends! Happy Halloween "Back off!" The little boy yell

Sign in to comment in this discussion.