Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• In the 7 - 10 year range.

She's fairly innocent and naive, but she understands things like death and violence. Then again, this could just be due to her being a robot and needing to know these things to fulfill her purpose.

...we'll see if that makes sense in the morning when I wake up.

Just curious, How old does everyone imagine Gortys being? Not when she was built exactly but, her personality and voice and such.

• Good morning, guys ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• What exactly happened to it?

Green613 posted: »

So, regarding my computers status, the almighty original Rhyiona creation PC, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I know what

• it makes sense though she had to be explained what death was or she didn't get it

In the 7 - 10 year range. She's fairly innocent and naive, but she understands things like death and violence. Then again, this could jus

• Good morning (it's nice to know it's morning for you too XD).
    I'm good, re-reading my fanfic to check for typos. I have posted it at 1 am last night. (Who am I kidding? I just love to read my own stuff...grins shamefully)
    I hope you dreamt well?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, guys ^-^ How are you all today?

• Aww, you found it after all and that's what matters :D Thanks, K ~_^

• Good morning (it's nice to know it's morning for you too XD).

Haha... yeah x)

I'm good, re-reading my fanfic to check for typos. I have posted it at 1 am last night. (Who am I kidding? I just love to read my own stuff...grins shamefully)

Haha, you really love reading your own stuff, huh? c;

I hope you dreamt well?

Yeah, I dreamt well. Luckily that I didn't have any nightmares that night ^-^ And actually, I had a dream about Rhyiona but I don't remember much of it xD

Mawula posted: »

Good morning (it's nice to know it's morning for you too XD). I'm good, re-reading my fanfic to check for typos. I have posted it at 1 am last night. (Who am I kidding? I just love to read my own stuff...grins shamefully) I hope you dreamt well?

• Rest in peace, Green613's motherboard. I'll pour one out for it.

ayy

So, regarding my computers status, the almighty original Rhyiona creation PC, I have good news and bad news. The good news is I know what

• Hey guys, it's about 4 AM here and I'm about to hit the sack. Had a lovely experience here as always, and before I go I leave you with a few gifs!

ayy

ayy2

ayy3

ayy4

(Gifs done by the fantastic http://erase--myself.tumblr.com/)

Anyway guys, hitting the sack now. Take care of yourselves. Don't bite each other, murder each other or anything like that. Just keep on thinking, posting, and talking about Rhyiona. You all make me so proud!

Hugs and kisses.

-Fiona DeWinters

• Cool, I never had Rhyiona in my sleep.

Good morning (it's nice to know it's morning for you too XD). Haha... yeah x) I'm good, re-reading my fanfic to check for typo

• OH MY FRICKGNGIN GOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Son : Dad, remember the time I killed a honeybee? Rhys : Yes, and I said "no honey for a week" Son : And that time I killed a butterfly an

• Ugh... the GIFs made me happy and sad at the same time :'c

Good night, DeWinters. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ~-^

Hey guys, it's about 4 AM here and I'm about to hit the sack. Had a lovely experience here as always, and before I go I leave you with a few

• That's brilliant, I'm glad we got that sorted out :D

(You did get the reference, right?)

I'm not sure what to say. I know where the train takes me - to Rhyiona land.

• i just woke up... i don't even need a halloween costume, i look like a zombie

and you? <3

• Guess not. I'm really bad at getting references, my friend. I sometimes feel like I'm from another planet :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's brilliant, I'm glad we got that sorted out (You did get the reference, right?)

• You always find perfect GIFs, Ms DeWinters ^-^

Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the vampires bite <3

Hey guys, it's about 4 AM here and I'm about to hit the sack. Had a lovely experience here as always, and before I go I leave you with a few

• aw the "don't tell me you're worried about me" gif always makes me giggle like an anime schoolgirl

good night, sleep well !! <3

• You will have Rhyiona in your dreams one day ^-^

Cool, I never had Rhyiona in my sleep.

• My day was good until my PC suddenly started crashing -_-

I had to restart it 2 times ;-;

rhonu posted: »

i just woke up... i don't even need a halloween costume, i look like a zombie and you?

• That's okay, a few months ago I wouldn't have gotten it either. The quote is from Inception, the answer is "Because you'll be together" :)

Guess not. I'm really bad at getting references, my friend. I sometimes feel like I'm from another planet

• is it working well now? :(

My day was good until my PC suddenly started crashing -_- I had to restart it 2 times ;-;

• Morning morning :) I went to bed way too late, ugh.

How are youuu?

• Who is talking on the first gif? Is it Rhys?

• Yeah, luckily... ;-;

But Google Chrome lags a little bit on my PC, but other than that, I think it will be fine for now x)

is it working well now?

• Can anyone tell how tall Rhys and Fiona are? And, specifically, how long are their legs? (I need it for my writing) Thanks.

• I went to bed way too late, ugh.

Partying hard all night, huh? ~-^

How are youuu?

I'm good. Just watching some videos on Youtube. =3 Mostly crazy cats xDD

Morning morning I went to bed way too late, ugh. How are youuu?

• Thanks (I don't even know what this Inception is). Yes, I'd be glad to meet those guys, hahaha.

That's okay, a few months ago I wouldn't have gotten it either. The quote is from Inception, the answer is "Because you'll be together"

• Fiona's Phone Number : +420 1337 6969
    Rhys's Phone Number : +420 1337-OSSIMPOSSIMLIKENOTHINOSSIMSOOSSIMALSOIHATESASHA

• Fiona : 6'9
    Rhys : 42'0

Can anyone tell how tall Rhys and Fiona are? And, specifically, how long are their legs? (I need it for my writing) Thanks.

• 42 What?!

Fiona : 6'9 Rhys : 42'0

• I had Rhyiona in my sleep once. My sheets were stained with liquid when I woke up.

You will have Rhyiona in your dreams one day ^-^

• Oh dear, it is a movie. A more confusing movie I have never seen. Leonardo DiCaprio is in it, it's worth seeing ;)

Thanks (I don't even know what this Inception is). Yes, I'd be glad to meet those guys, hahaha.

• here's a chart that maybe helps!

Can anyone tell how tall Rhys and Fiona are? And, specifically, how long are their legs? (I need it for my writing) Thanks.

• So lewd...

I had Rhyiona in my sleep once. My sheets were stained with liquid when I woke up.

• Wow, just wow. Huge thanks to you! I want to make them cross the river...and maybe taking off their pants. evil laugh

here's a chart that maybe helps!

• Something like it xP

Kitties are cute, what a cute thing to watch. Er... I may be slightly tipsy.

I went to bed way too late, ugh. Partying hard all night, huh? ~-^ How are youuu? I'm good. Just watching some videos on Youtube. =3 Mostly crazy cats xDD

• oooh, then i'm glad it can help, it's for a good cause... B)

i can't wait to read it !!

Wow, just wow. Huge thanks to you! I want to make them cross the river...and maybe taking off their pants. evil laugh

• I didn't get that. Is the first part of the crazy caps letter fest gibberish?

Fiona's Phone Number : +420 1337 6969 Rhys's Phone Number : +420 1337-OSSIMPOSSIMLIKENOTHINOSSIMSOOSSIMALSOIHATESASHA

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rhys : Hey Fiona
    Fiona : WHAT?
    Rhys : Why do men have only one.... you know......blushes
    Fiona : Why?
    Rhys : Because women have only one mouth

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow, just wow. Huge thanks to you! I want to make them cross the river...and maybe taking off their pants. evil laugh

• I remember when my PC broke for 5 months.....

I hope you'll get it fixed soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.