Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You might be lonely, but you are famous... for being Count Chocula.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well this is dead im lonely

• this is sad

rhonu posted: »

me too

• obviously wtf why would he do that

MichaelBP posted: »

Okay, you're not possessed. Good.

• Yep! She's standing there, all healed up and everything and everyone's just staring and then Vaughn just charges toward her and gives her a big old bear hug! It's adorable.

I was pretty pissed the first time, too, and didn't want her touching his face or wiping away his tears or anything, but then I cooled down a little and just figured since they're all really good friends by this point, naturally crybaby Rhys would be pretty broken up about losing a friend. -shrug-

I've just kind of headcanoned that Sasha had some feelings for August and was kinda torn about the con being revealed, so when Rhys was being all sweet in the jungle, she read too deep into his friendship (as kind of a rebound relationship from August), even though he's really been interested in Fiona the whole time. This all helps me sleep at night, anyway, lol.

Narraya posted: »

Wait, wait, wait.. Vaughn hugs her after she's being healed? Goddamn.. I was so pissed during this entire scene with her "dying" and Rhys cr

• oh thats...

That reminds me, i need some necks.

You might be lonely, but you are famous... for being Count Chocula.

• That's the spirit, buddy!

Welp, time to replay the game then.

• Mine is all yours ( heheheheheheheheheheh )

oh thats... That reminds me, i need some necks.

• Revenge of course.

obviously wtf why would he do that

• This is lewd

this is sad

• in the spirit of halloween I tried to google 'neck gif' but like 90% of the gifs are people kissing necks

this is not what i wanted

• Waiting for you to bite my neck like

enter image description here

oh thats... That reminds me, i need some necks.

• Good Night! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

ZapThroat posted: »

Aaaaaaand I'm out ;-; Good night everyone

• I like to think the pressure of Hyperion just ended up getting to her.

I see Rhys as a good guy who's pretty willing to give anyone a second chance, especially his friends. Plus, there's some funny dialogue between the two of them as you're trying to find an escape pod if you save her.

I didn't shock her, but I left her in that.. umm "cage"? I surprised myself, 'cause I always try to save as many lives as I can, but she really pissed me of. And I bought her lunch! Ungrateful, backstabbing b...

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

in the spirit of halloween I tried to google 'neck gif' but like 90% of the gifs are people kissing necks this is not what i wanted

• Welcome back! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

i am back, my loves

• idk it seems the older a person is here, the longer the name is, they have been removing names generation after generation and now i have a normal name

why are those names so long omg

• not really

Eryka posted: »

This is lewd

• Night!

ZapThroat posted: »

Aaaaaaand I'm out ;-; Good night everyone

• ohhh thats interesting, i thought only royalty did that lol

idk it seems the older a person is here, the longer the name is, they have been removing names generation after generation and now i have a normal name

• hat and sock obviously

what would rhys and fiona name their kids? ps: please don't say loader bot

• I don't care

not really

• well you can just add teeth

in the spirit of halloween I tried to google 'neck gif' but like 90% of the gifs are people kissing necks this is not what i wanted

• This is what you want, hehehehehehhehehehehehehwhwwhhwhwwhwhehehehehheehheheehehheheehheheh

• i dont understand

well you can just add teeth

• thank you buddy <3

Farauna posted: »

Welcome back! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

• edited October 2015

add vampire to your search, and you'll be flooded

• I've just kind of headcanoned that Sasha had some feelings for August and was kinda torn about the con being revealed, so when Rhys was being all sweet in the jungle, she read too deep into his friendship (as kind of a rebound relationship from August), even though he's really been interested in Fiona the whole time.

Headcanon accepted

I was pissed, but then I thought the same.. I was just surprised that Fiona and Rhys are the only ones who are with her in that moment. The others were just standing and, like "Well, that's awkward..". When she touched his face I was like "Gurl you DID NOT just do that!" but then I cooled down, because she fell on the ground so hard.. (I'm horrible I know)
    I also think she still feels something for August, especially because he's not that bad after all.

I think I like Sasha only when she's quiet and isn't doing anything. Her voice reminds me so much of Bonnie from TWD2 and Snow White from TWaU that I can bring myself to really like her.

Yep! She's standing there, all healed up and everything and everyone's just staring and then Vaughn just charges toward her and gives her a

• :(

I don't care

• vampire teeth

i dont understand

• i dont want to kiss necks...

This is what you want, hehehehehehhehehehehehehwhwwhhwhwwhwhehehehehheehheheehehheheehheheh

• i've googled that before, all the biting looks weirdly seductive and im not going to post that

Quiff posted: »

add vampire to your search, and you'll be flooded

• i understand that but if you're telling me to google that i already did and it's not something i should post

vampire teeth

• leave the kissing of the necks to mon

i dont want to kiss necks...

• edited October 2015

I see Rhys as a good guy who's pretty willing to give anyone a second chance, especially his friends. Plus, there's some funny dialogue between the two of them as you're trying to find an escape pod if you save her.

Yeah, I saw some lines when I was looking up the files to translate. Maybe I'll save her in my next playtrough.. (still need to do the playtrough with Rhyiona ending!) Although, if I were Rhys or Vaughn, I'd be afraid to be betrayed again by her..

I have some trust issues since the ending of TWD2..

I like to think the pressure of Hyperion just ended up getting to her. I see Rhys as a good guy who's pretty willing to give anyone a sec

• well go ahead and kiss some necks then

leave the kissing of the necks to mon

• Come on, don't be sad, furry

• I was thinking about posting that......

enter link description here

• I know. I thought everyone would be crowded around her, especially Loader Bot and Vaughn and Gortys.

I almost flipped over my computer when she touched his face. I was like, "YOU LEAVE HIM FOR YOUR SISTER." I'd be okay seeing her with either August or Vaughn, personally. I do like August (and not just because he's attractive). He's shown himself to be pretty smart, too. Yeah, he's rough around the edges, but he's a Pandoran and his mom was a crime boss. And if you choose him for the final battle, he looks pretty damn worried about Sasha when they find her injured...

I don't mind her as a character, but I don't want her with Rhys.

I've just kind of headcanoned that Sasha had some feelings for August and was kinda torn about the con being revealed, so when Rhys was bein

• I Can't... Rhyions isn't online .

And also I'm in hell, being hunted by the Bulgarian mafia

well go ahead and kiss some necks then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.