Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• True

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i've googled that before, all the biting looks weirdly seductive and im not going to post that

• A funny thought...

I was thinking about posting that......

• I'm working on my Rhyiona playthrough at the moment and it's wonderful. <3

I don't think she'd try to pull anything on them again, especially after being saved. And knowing that Rhys and Vaughn had all that firepower to back them up. If I were Yvette, I'd just be glad I'd been given another chance and move on and try to do better.

Narraya posted: »

I see Rhys as a good guy who's pretty willing to give anyone a second chance, especially his friends. Plus, there's some funny dialogue betw

• My heart’s beating like a drum, geez. Why am I so nervous? I asked myself that. Today’s like a date, at least to me. Fiona doesn’t think of it as one, she thinks today is just going to be another annoying day with the new owner of Atlas. I didn’t think this day would come, so I was surprised she accepted my offer of spending the day with me, even if we both didn’t think of it as the same thing.

“Hey Fi!” I said in an esthuatic tone. On the other end, I heard muffled voices in the background.

“Hey Rhys, listen, I’m about to go on a mission can this-”

“No! I mean...yeah, no.”

She sighs, “make it quick then. My client isn’t the most patient of people.”

“Listen...I sort of need to test out a few new guns Cassius created for me. Thing is...I don’t know how to shoot.”

That was a complete lie. I knew how to shoot perfectly well. Vaughn and Cassius, despite getting the biggest of headaches throughout my training, I finally got the grasp of shooting a gun. I just really wanted to see her. It was rare enough to get a hold of her because of her new occupation, but I was scared; scared of losing her. I told her time and time again that Vault Hunting was dangerous and that she should just work for me. While she appreciated my concerns, she told me she was ready for the danger. Any Pandoran who’s lived on this planet for 28 years is.

“Are you serious? Please tell me you aren’t serious.” Well, I wasn’t...

“I-I am being serious! I only know how to work a stun baton and do finger guns. Listen...just help me out here. Cassius and the other employees are too busy developing weapons or testing them themselves.” That was sort of true. They were happy to help their boss, let it because they wanted to or wanted to see if they can get a bit of compensation out of it.

“...Fine. I’ll make time for you. I’ll call you after this mission so I can give you a date. Bye Rhys.”

“Bye Fiona...stay safe, okay?” I voiced my concern for her.

“Are you worried about me now?” Now? I always was! My cheeks flush pink, thankfully I’m glad Fiona isn’t here to see me in this state. “Anyway, I’ll see you later, Mr.Roboto.” She said her favorite nickname for me before hanging up. I lay my head onto my hands, trying to cool down.

“She said yes...” I smile softly to myself. I’m going to see her again!

That echo-comm was two days ago. We both agreed it was best and the safest for me to learn in Atlas’ training facility. Now, I’m just waiting for her to arrive. I leaned back against the wall, looking at my watch for the time. While she never stated a time, I’m anxious to see her. I’m deciding whether or not I should give her a hug or not when I see her. But, if I do the former, I might get punched in the face. It’s always the face after all.

A few minutes later, the door opens, the sounding echoing through the large room filled with guns, barrels, and training targets. My eyes dart to see her, Fiona. She’s wearing a black hat, a black coat with red on the outlining of the collar, black pants and black boots. Just like the cars back on Helios, when it was still around, she looked sexy in black.

“Hey, Mr.Roboto.” Fiona holds up her hand and when I catch sight of her, I couldn’t help but show off my goofy smile.

“Hey Fi.” I walk up to her, continuing to wear that trademark smile I’m known for.

“So, should we get started? Do you have a gun?” Ah...getting straight to business, are we?

I nodded and pull out a new prototype Cassius has been working on. “Of course, I don’t come unprepared for you Fiona!” Wait...shit, did I really say that?

“You shouldn’t be unprepared in general, like you are now; don’t know how to shoot and all.” She remarks.

“A-ah...yeah.” A bead of sweat falls down my face. Now, I have to act like I don’t know. Thankfully, I believe I can pull off the “idiot” look pretty well, at least. that’s what everyone around me, even Vaughn told me when I brought this up to him only moments before entering this place.

Fiona glances at the target ahead, a standard target with the large white paper and the silhouette outlining each body part. “You won’t get much practice out of this, with a inanimate object. Oh well, it’ll have to do for now I guess. I could bring you out for living targets.” I gulped. I really hope I don’t have to see those skags again. Less skags the better! Fiona walks forward a bit and then taps her black boot on the gray cemented floor, the sound echoing throughout the room. “Stand here.” I walk to where her boot was and looked at the target. Not too far from the looks of it, a standard distance you would find yourself in a gunfight.

“Let me see what you know, you must have a vague idea of what to do, right?” Of course! I can’t let her know that though, or else she’ll find out I lied.

“I...I think?” I raised up the arm in which held the gun, but, I turned it sideways.

“Holy shit...are you serious? Sideways?”

“It’s...it’s a kill-shot!” I claimed. “In a lot of the movies I watched with Vaughn, that’s what every person holding a gun said!” Then again, I’m basing this off comedy movies. In no action movie, or hell, in real life do you see someone holding a gun sideways.

“Maybe it’ll kill your enemies’ sides from laughter from seeing how much of an idiot you look like right now. It ridiculously lowers your accuracy, Mr.Atlas. Turn it around, up-side up.” I did as she said. Then, going with the role I set for myself this afternoon, I shot at the target without any sort of concentration. Fiona groans, I turn my head to the side to face her. She’s pinching her noise in frustration. I’m glad she’s doesn’t have noise piercing or else she might have ripped one of them out at this point.

“No, you idiot! You have to raise the gun to eye level with you or else you’re just going in blind; hoping for the best.” She walks over to me, her chest leaning against my back and her head resting on my shoulder. My face turned tomato red at the touch. Her hands smoothly ran across my arm until it reached the hand that held the gun. “Okay, use both hands. You’ll get better stabilization that way,” her warm breath touched my ears. Oh god...why is she doing this to me?!

"Y-Y-Yeah..." My replied stumbled out of my mouth. I nearly couldn't say it. My heart is beating as fast as it did back in the day when I was getting shot at. This time though, I welcome it. I mean, I'm not getting killed by psychos, but the girl I fancy is close to me, holding my hands, her head on my shoulder as if we're cuddling on a sofa...No no no! Rhys, stop thinking that! Focus before you get Fiona pissed!

"Rhys, I said shoot!" Her voice breaks me out of my fantasies. Without concentrating back onto the target, I immediately fire. The impact of the shot takes me aback, which makes my arm fly back a bit, but it was enough to elbow Fiona in the face.

I turn to face her, and without thinking, I drop the pistol and put my hands on her face; examining it closely to see if I left any impact on her. I vowed to myself that if anyone tried to hurt Fiona, that I would kill him. I really don’t want that guy being me! “Shit...I-I’m so sorry Fi!” She shakes my heads off and she glares daggers at me.

“Why weren’t you focusing?! Do you really want to stick to that stun baton until you bring it to a damn gun fight?!” She grabs her hair in frustration, “I swear, I really don’t know how someone who runs Atlas, a corporation that makes guns, can SOMEHOW screw up the most simplest of things! Then again, it’s you, so I shouldn’t be expecting much to begin with!” My heart dropped.

“L-Listen, I-”

“I don’t want to hear that bullshit, Rhys! Just go back to Atlas and learn yourself!” Fiona swiftly turns around and stomps away to the door that leads her outside. I reach out for her but I couldn’t call her name. I was afraid that I was going to make her more angry. I look back at the target I completely missed and frown. I crouch down and hug my knees.

I’m such a fuckup...My lie came back to bite me in the ass. My eyes move toward the gun that I held just only moments ago. I grabbed it and looked at it. To relieve some stress, I aimed the gun at the target that I failed to hit with Fiona around. I put both hands on the gun, steadying it. Despite my current position, I didn’t feel like getting up to get a more accurate shot, it was as if my heart just weighed down my entire body. I pulled the trigger, and the bullet went through the target’s upper part of its chest. If Fiona was here, she would of praised me...but no, I screwed up...I fucking screwed up. I continued to shoot, even after I heard the gun clicking.

Soon enough, I got tired of the clicking. I threw it to the ground and rested my forehead on knees. Why did I have screw up the only opprutinity I had? What if she doesn’t come back tomorrow? What if...what if she doesn’t ever return? The thought haunted me. I could never apologize to her for my behavior, my mistake, or even tell her the truth; the real reason why I wanted her here.

‘So, you can shoot.” A voice said to me, one I didn’t think I would hear again. I quickly turned my head as far as my neck would allow me, I can see Fiona standing over me.

“You even managed to get a few good shots on the target that you magically couldn’t do before.” She walked towards the paper target, scanning it. “It’s good to get some practice while on the ground, but you need to try to aim for the head so you hold off your demise for another day.” She turns and looks at me, crossing her arms. “So, can you tell me how you suddenly gained the ability to shoot?”

"...I already knew." I timidly admitted.

“Then, why did you invite me here then?” She taps her foot, signing that’s looking for an immediate response.

“I-I...um...How do I put this into words...”

“I would rather you just tell me what you’re feeling. It’ll make things quicker.” She requests. Well, if that’s what she wants...I walk up to Fiona, arm length apart. I breath in and exhale, preparing myself for what I’m about to say.

“I wanted to see you again!” I blurt out. I look up at Fiona to see her with a raised eyebrows. I grabbed her hands tightly and stared her straight in the eyes. “I was afraid I would wake up to a reality where you weren’t alive...Vaughn and Sasha told me not to worry, that you’re strong but y-you don’t know Pandora! I...care for you a lot." A few minutes went by, Fiona trying to process what I just confessed.

“Wow...um...okay.” Fiona says, struggling to find the correct words like I was earlier. “Well then...”

“You did tell me to just say how I was feeling. That’s how I feel.”

“I know, shut up! I’m trying to respond, Rhys!” She sighs. “I’m not against a date.”

“W...what?” Did I seriously just hear those words come out of Fiona’s mouth? Fiona’s mouth?

“I just said, I’m not against a date. Just...next time, let’s not make it based off a lie; unless next time you want to get hit in the face.”

“Of course!”

I walk Fiona to the door, still holding her hand in mine. “I’ll see you on our next date, Fi.” Saying those words were like bliss, I never thought I would ever hear myself utter date and my nickname for Fiona in the same sentence.

“Oh yeah, before I go...” She kisses me on the cheek. “Bye Rhys.” She smiles softly at me, before heading out the door. I press my hand against the cheek she just kissed, the heat of it slowly rising. I grin so wide, that I could feel my face hurting from it.

EXTRA

Later on before going home to my apartment, I called up Vaughn through echo-comm. I told him how it went and just like me, he was surprised, but not at the fact she agreed to go on a date with me.

“So wait, you’re telling me she DIDN’T punch you in the face?”

“Yes! I’m telling you that! Why is that the most important part of the story, bro?!”

“Bro, because Fiona for some reason, can’t help but throw a fist your way that so happens to connect to your face.” Seriously...why was this the most important part?!

• 10/10 best answer yay quiff

Quiff posted: »

hat and sock obviously

• biggest issue i had even when she explained herself was the way she acted when you tell her that rhys was dead. She wasnt upset, she was annoyed. Which completely goes against what she tells you later.She never cared about you, she just wanted to move up. Vaughn on the other hand is different. He could of gotten out of that situation on Pandora and screwed you over if he wanted to, he had so much he could of gained from that but didnt. Im with you i try not to kill people but she deserved it

Narraya posted: »

I didn't shock her, but I left her in that.. umm "cage"? I surprised myself, 'cause I always try to save as many lives as I can, but she really pissed me of. And I bought her lunch! Ungrateful, backstabbing b...

• Handsome Jack Can Sing! Oh My God guys I found Handsome Jack....jk Happy Halloween! <3

• i... quit the vampire life, this is too erotic for me

I still want that AU tho :(

• AW the hand holding made my heart melt in this one i don't know why <3 i love it

kristi78968 posted: »

My heart’s beating like a drum, geez. Why am I so nervous? I asked myself that. Today’s like a date, at least to me. Fiona doesn’t think of

• Okay, so I'm pretty tired since I woke up at 8:15 AM so I could do a project for my school. Luckily that I finished it right just in time ^-^

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3

• Werampire a day, Werampire forever

i... quit the vampire life, this is too erotic for me I still want that AU tho

• Night' Wolfenus, later! (゚ー゚)/

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I'm pretty tired since I woke up at 8:15 AM so I could do a project for my school. Luckily that I finished it right just in time ^-^ Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams!

• kristi saving lives 2k15

My heart’s beating like a drum, geez. Why am I so nervous? I asked myself that. Today’s like a date, at least to me. Fiona doesn’t think of

• no.

Eryka posted: »

Werampire a day, Werampire forever

• Have some lewd dreams, Mario!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so I'm pretty tired since I woke up at 8:15 AM so I could do a project for my school. Luckily that I finished it right just in time ^-^ Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams!

• enter image description here

RHYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS

Just tell her how you feel.

Also, this line:

I don’t come unprepared for you Fiona!

Yesssssssss.....

• okay but seriously, rhys HAS to be dead at this point

im honestly just waiting for a funeral now...

• okay but seriously, rhys HAS to be dead at this point

im honestly just waiting for a funeral now...

enter image description here

I'm right here...

okay but seriously, rhys HAS to be dead at this point im honestly just waiting for a funeral now...

• Is it that difficult to find a decent vampire gif? :/

i... quit the vampire life, this is too erotic for me I still want that AU tho

• SON YOU ARE ALIVE OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY DO YOU WANT SOME SPAGHETTI I MADE A LOT EVERYONE WAS SAYING YOU WERE DEAD BUT I KNEW DEEP IN MY HEART THAT WASN'T TRUE MY DEAR SWEET CHILD LET ME HOLD YOU

• i knew he would come back for spaghetti

okay but seriously, rhys HAS to be dead at this point im honestly just waiting for a funeral now...

Spaghetti?... I'm up for it!

rhonu posted: »

SON YOU ARE ALIVE OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY DO YOU WANT SOME SPAGHETTI I MADE A LOT EVERYONE WAS SAYING YOU WERE DEAD BUT I KNEW DEEP IN MY HEART THAT WASN'T TRUE MY DEAR SWEET CHILD LET ME HOLD YOU

So the day has come...*

BigBadPaul posted: »

okay but seriously, rhys HAS to be dead at this point im honestly just waiting for a funeral now... I'm right here...

• YOU LITTLE SHIT IMMA KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU'LL CRY MORE THAN THE NIAGARA FALLS

BigBadPaul posted: »

okay but seriously, rhys HAS to be dead at this point im honestly just waiting for a funeral now... I'm right here...

• :D Thank you for reading, Aurora! Nice to know you enjoyed it. :)

AW the hand holding made my heart melt in this one i don't know why i love it

• isn't it too late for food??

i knew he would come back for spaghetti

• THAT'S WHAT I DO 98% OF THE TIME! HOPED YOU LIKED IT!

kristi saving lives 2k15

• edited October 2015

YOU LITTLE SHIT IMMA KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU'LL CRY MORE THAN THE NIAGARA FALLS

YOU LITTLE SHIT IMMA KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOU'LL CRY MORE THAN THE NIAGARA FALLS

• Thanks man :^)

10/10 best answer yay quiff

• Stfu it's never too late for food!

isn't it too late for food??

• All this talk about vampires, how could I not post this. Also I can totally see Rhys wanting to try something silly like this with Fiona.

enter link description here

how dare you yell at my nephew for no apparent reason

• So the day has come...

I just got back!...

I-I didn't miss that much now, did I?...

So the day has come...*

I KNOW, RIGHT?! I LOVED WRITING THIS, ALL THOSE NICE, SUBTLE, AND FLUFFY LINES!

;~; It means a lot to me that you liked this, seemingly as much as I did writing this. BECAUSE YOUR WRITING IS DA BOMB AND I REALLY LOVE IT. A fellow writer whose work I love LIKING MY STUFF JUST MAKES MY DAY!

RHYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS Just tell her how you feel. Also, this line: I don’t come unprepared for you Fiona! Yesssssssss.....

• hmm ye tru

although i can't remember the last time i saw a vampire not being seductive, which is a shame

i've googled that before, all the biting looks weirdly seductive and im not going to post that

• Okay guys, today's Halloween and I will make a very scary SFM Poster

• Do you guys remember when we were "echo-eying each others" or something like that? Maybe we can continue to do that?

• Yeah, she's so desperate for Rhys's attention sometimes.. But during the entire game I had the feeling like she's just toying with Rhys, unlike Fiona who's honest with him and seems to really care for him, no matter what. We can see that on Helios, when Sasha wants to leave Rhys as soon they're free, even though she has shown some interest in him before. It really kinda threw me off.

I had August in my team, beacuse I thought he would get her attention and she'd leave Rhys alone, but no such luck. I ended up with Rhys being jealous of her, which clearly wasn't my intention.

Besides the whole conversation between Rhys and Fiona about Sasha is so awkward and weird to me.. I mean.. the way they talk about her and Rhys is like they're talking about a child that needs a babysitter. And the fact that Fiona and Rhys have soo many various lines and responses about Rhysha and only one for Rhyiona really makes me sad.

But I love the way Fiona looks at Rhys when Sasha is dying, so heartbreaking. And the whole Vault scene feels like it was made for Rhyiona, so many emotions..

I know. I thought everyone would be crowded around her, especially Loader Bot and Vaughn and Gortys. I almost flipped over my computer wh

• yes it is

Is it that difficult to find a decent vampire gif?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.