Jurassic World sequel thoughts

edited February 2018 in Jurassic Park

^^^

Comments

• edited November 2015
    1. The Lost Park: Jurassic World
    2. Sam Neill appearing would be amazing to see as a long-time fan of the series, but otherwise, it would be beautiful to have Tea Leoni eaten by a dinosaur to make up for her performance in JPIII.
    3. I think return to the over-run Isla Nublar would be good, but critics would call it bland. Maybe a jump in time to the dinosaurs have overrun San Fran as a nod to The Lost World and it is Owen, the kids and Claire being mentored Obi-Wan Kenobi style by Dr Grant on how to handle dinosaurs. Otherwise, space, underwater or Australia cause fk it why not?
    4. Jurassic Park is a classic that could have had a sequel, but the Lost World failed to capture the magic. JPIII is a personal guilty pleasure mostly for the Spinosaurus which was an obsession of mine as a early-2000's kid. The fact that World happened is awesome, but it also failed to grasp the beauty of JP. They should leave the franchise dead if its the same team working on the next one.
  • I don't care what happens in the sequel, just as long the music will still be there. The music is all the matters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.