Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It makes Wolf happy, I refer to her as Anime Mad Moxxi because she is.....really, quite literally she's Mad Moxxi.

Omg is Juvia the sex icon of Fairy Tail?

• Oh, you're all lovey dovey again.....great.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I am seriously surprised by the lack of "ewwwws". are people finally learning to appreciate me? should I post another one? :^)

• edited November 2015

I would like another Wolfie gif, like the one with puppies :)
    Then I can go to sleep happily smiles dreamily

I am seriously surprised by the lack of "ewwwws". are people finally learning to appreciate me? should I post another one? :^)

• edited November 2015

enter link description here

Can someone make sfm gifs of Borderlands characters dancing? I know that's a tall order but it's an idea I've had for a while but I suck with SFM

• Oh fine... but I'll post this gif of how I imagine you being with a bunch of wolves.

enter image description here

I'm waiting for popular input

• Aww Cara, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Big hug

All I can say is look to the future, this was a bump in the road, don't let it bring you down forever. There is a Mr Right out there for you!

Be strong, and take care :)

• Swagxine Weedfield.

Same to you fam

• May I have those cute wolves now? :) or dogs, they are so nice too.

MichaelBP posted: »

I'll have an excuse to post another cute pic or gif of wolves.

• edited November 2015

here's some rhyiona to make up for it, im sorry

enter image description hereenter image description here

enter image description hereenter image description here

but you gotta admit it worked

EDIT: also you guys know you can just dodge

• thx now I have a new Steam name c:

armis37 posted: »

Swagxine Weedfield.

• I'd rather have an otter

Or a Screech Owl

Oh fine... but I'll post this gif of how I imagine you being with a bunch of wolves.

• How 'bout this? :3

Mawula posted: »

May I have those cute wolves now? or dogs, they are so nice too.

• I didn't see the man at first ;)

Oh fine... but I'll post this gif of how I imagine you being with a bunch of wolves.

• How about a Skullface Owl? ;)

I'd rather have an otter Or a Screech Owl

• Rhyiona, that's even better. I'm going to dose off with them before my eyes.

here's some rhyiona to make up for it, im sorry but you gotta admit it worked EDIT: also you guys know you can just dodge

• good to see I've helped someone even with my harrassment :P

Rhyiona, that's even better. I'm going to dose off with them before my eyes.

• But I love screech owls, I've worked with them and they're so cute and they're the perfect pet size

How about a Skullface Owl? enter link description here

• Actually, unused audio seemed that ep 5 would have actually had a choice to leave or look for Rhys

Next comment's a little something (okay yeah it's pretty long) I'm writing about an alternate version of what could've happened after the wh

• gets excited

Daryace posted: »

Drawing Rhyiona

• The wolves just cover him up.:3

I didn't see the man at first

• I wouldn't really mind if they let the romance options dissolve either. I mean, we can still keep shipping even if there's nothing in the game about it. So I agree. I've fallen in love with the characters and the story and I would love to see it continue.

I would REALLY love a second season. Yeah, this would be a could place to stop for the shipping, but storywise (Which I care about most, aft

• The Skull Owl's "Who" is more mmajestic than a screech. You only have to be careful with dogs or about making it too angry, otherwise, it'll self combust.

But I love screech owls, I've worked with them and they're so cute and they're the perfect pet size enter link description here

• i love your kisses

here's some rhyiona to make up for it, im sorry but you gotta admit it worked EDIT: also you guys know you can just dodge

• This counts as harrassment?

good to see I've helped someone even with my harrassment :P

• well, i'm not really asking if I can do it, I'm just doing it

This counts as harrassment?

• edited November 2015

thank you, at least someone appreciates it <3

rhonu posted: »

i love your kisses

• I honestly hope, that if they do make a second season, that both ships are still available, and that the story is just as strong as it was in the first season. That's actually pretty much all I ask. It could take them ten years to make it and I'd be happy.

Narraya posted: »

Why do you all think Season 2 may not be filled with Rhyiona? I think, after the end of Ep5, where Rhys can admit that he likes Fiona, we wo

• Eagle owls and great Horns are beautiful (I also worked with the Great Horns) but Screech is the cutest thing eva!!!!!!

The Skull Owl's "Who" is more mmajestic than a screech. You only have to be careful with dogs or about making it too angry, otherwise, it'll self combust.

• You never have to askme though, I welcome them.

well, i'm not really asking if I can do it, I'm just doing it

• now i kiss you

:*

<3

thank you, at least someone appreciates it

• only you and a few people

but you guys know that just makes me love you more

You never have to askme though, I welcome them.

• thank you, you are so nice <3

rhonu posted: »

now i kiss you

• Ok, I have 44 pages left to get through... So I may have to play catch up tomorrow as well, before work :P

Anyways, this idea just ran through my head, and it's a saddening little one-shot imo:

They lie there together, no cares, nothing to bother them. Just her wrapped in his arms and the thick blanket covering them. Peace, silence, everything as it should be...

Fiona is the first to move, causing Rhys to tighten his grip on her some more; she chuckles at the attempt and manages to wriggle free from him. Rhys looks at her, but she isn't looking at him. actually, she seems to be ignoring him.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

Fiona continues to pick up her clothes and put them on one at a time, as she starts pulling on her boots she speaks.

"I'm going. But that was fun, trust me, you don't have anything to worry about."

Rhys was confused. Earlier he felt he had made the right move of telling Fiona what he really thought of her, he told her how amazing she was and how much she meant to him. It didn't take long for her to fall into his arms, but looking back, Rhys was starting to wonder why she had fallen so easily.

"Fi, are you..."

Fiona looked back just before putting her coat back on "Am I what?"

Rhys realized it then and there. This wasn't love, this was nothing close to 'love'

"Are you going because of me?" Rhys looked so helpless in that moment, but Fiona, wasn't going to sugar coat this at all.

"No, but I'm leaving because I have other things to do. But this was fun, we should do it again sometime!"

Rhys repeated that last part over and over in his head "Do it again sometime...." Rhys stood up and walked towards his door, wrapping the blanket around himself to conceal his nudity. He opened it and glared at Fi "Get out"

Fiona was confused then "Wha- why?"

Rhys' expression didn't change "You know why"

Fiona understood after some more pondering "Wait a minute, did you think I slept with you because I liked you?" She was close to laughing, but something inside forced her to not stoop that low, not in front of Rhys... "Rhys, we fucked, big deal. People screw around all the time, yeah okay you said some very sweet things to me but, we come from different worlds! You're you and I'm me"

Rhys got madder "So am I just some stress relief for you? I thought we were closer than that!"

Fi started glaring herself "Yeah fine call it stress relief from the most difficult job in the universe. I'm a Vault Hunter with a lot of weight on my shoulders, and thank you again for taking it away from me, but it'll be back soon."

Silence.

Fi sighed "Rhys, I don't love you, I've never loved anyone like that. I don't commit to other people like that, it just brings you misery. And I don't need misery in my life anymore... You're a good guy, you deserve a good person in your life. What would we do? I would be away for such a long time, and when I was back I would be a constant pain in your ass"

Rhys interjected "But it doesn't have to be that way. I can take care of you!"

Fiona giggled a little "You can't even protect yourself Rhys, I don't need a babysitter. I don't need anyone. Sasha knows this and she understands, my own sister understands, so why can't you?"

Rhys couldn't go on any longer, he had been defeated. It didn't help that he wanted to cry right now...

"Fiona. When you walk out of this door, don't ever come back. I can't see you again, and I especially don't want 'this' to happen again. I thought you were so much better than this, but you really are Pandoran scum to think that other people are just going to make your life worse"

Fiona took it all in, but she just sighed again "Well, you Hyperion jackass, I hope the woman you do fall for is nothing like me. Because you'll just be disappointed, and you don't deserve that"

Fiona walked past Rhys, out of the door and out of his life. And when the door closed, she could've sworn she heard him cry... And deep down inside, she knew that she was the villain in this story.

A/N: Don't continue this, let it sink in, because it will make any form of love between them later, feel infinitely stronger.

• For those of you who showed interest in the Dark Tower/Borderlands crossover fic that my sister and I are working on together, the first chapter is up!

Other Worlds Than These: Chapter 1 (also known as "where the hell are we?")

I've gotta get some schoolwork done before I go to work...work...this afternoon. (Was that awkwardly worded, or is it just me?)

So I'm heading out for the next few hours, but I'll be back tonight!

(Also, @ABigBadWolf, I will not reject your kisses.)

• wha... fiona... why...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok, I have 44 pages left to get through... So I may have to play catch up tomorrow as well, before work :P Anyways, this idea just ran th

• You're welcome ^^

thx now I have a new Steam name c:

• !!!

Another person to my rad list :DD

For those of you who showed interest in the Dark Tower/Borderlands crossover fic that my sister and I are working on together, the first cha

• FUCK. FUCK. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? NOW I'M SAD.

(honestly, this is great. i love it. you're brave for writing this.)

Ok, I have 44 pages left to get through... So I may have to play catch up tomorrow as well, before work :P Anyways, this idea just ran th

• list of the raddest people who don't reject my kisses: hazza, michael, rhonu, fish and peanut

anyone who says ew: you're a meanie and you deserve to stay... an hour without Rhyiona! yeah. no more than that cause Rhyiona is life and i don't want you to die

i s-sure showed them...!

• Whas making Rhys cry part of your plan?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.