Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Stress relief? Sex

Kids? Sex

Feeling very angry? Angry sex aka THE BEST KIND OF SEX!

Your partner had a bad day at work and you don't know how to cheer them up? Sex 65+4? Sex Your partner is bored and wants to have spend some time with you? Sex You contracted an STD? Se-- --Whoa!

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok fine geez!

• She punches him right in the throat, and then spits on him. Rhys then starts crying and floods the kitchen.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rhys baking a cake but somehow it explodes because he just sucks that much and everything hits fionas face how does she react and what does he do

• Gross.

MichaelBP posted: »

She punches him right in the throat, and then spits on him. Rhys then starts crying and floods the kitchen.

• Rhys is a cry-baby in an abusive relationship.

She punches him right in the throat, and then spits on him. Rhys then starts crying and floods the kitchen.

• enter link description here
    Have fun sleeping tonight.

• it's a gift from me showing my love to you

Awwwwww

Brawl posted: »

no need , it's a gift from me showing my love to you

• edited November 2015

Tfw you've been listening to Irish Folk music for the last hour with no signs of stopping! :D

Seriously I love Irish Folk music almost as much as Heavy Metal. Combine the 2 and I am in love :')

Irish Rovers, Sherlock Holmes soundtracks, old wartime songs etc. Brilliant for writing pub brawls and general badassery :P

The Irish Rovers - Drunken Sailor

• Can you honestly say that it's surprising?

Rhys is a cry-baby in an abusive relationship.

• Holy crap, this is amazing.. I also love celtic music, this will make a great addition to my playlists :D

Tfw you've been listening to Irish Folk music for the last hour with no signs of stopping! Seriously I love Irish Folk music almost as m

• why is it always rhys cooking badly

i mean ... i want to feel offended but i can't ok

rhys baking a cake but somehow it explodes because he just sucks that much and everything hits fionas face how does she react and what does he do

• edited November 2015

Of fucking course I have heard of these legendary lads from Scotland!!! XD

I love Alestorm!! I think @XDJulieXD does as well :)

• I KNOW RIGHT?!

The Irish Rovers are amazing :D

Narraya posted: »

Holy crap, this is amazing.. I also love celtic music, this will make a great addition to my playlists

• edited November 2015

Guess everyone's dead, r.i.p :/

Edit: Finally!

Just you? Wow... Rhyiona's be hating on me now :P

• Yeah, poor little Rhys being stuck in an abusive relationship is pretty gross.

Gross.

• HazzatheMan posted: »

Tfw you've been listening to Irish Folk music for the last hour with no signs of stopping! Seriously I love Irish Folk music almost as m

• I kinda used to have an obsession with old wartime songs here, specifically songs from WW1 and before. IDK why, but I kinda love this type of music.

• Finally?

Guess everyone's dead, r.i.p Edit: Finally!

• I'd rather be called a weenie than have your kisses.

• The American Civil War era has a ton of great songs!! :)

I kinda used to have an obsession with old wartime songs here, specifically songs from WW1 and before. IDK why, but I kinda love this type of music.

• Oh wow it's sung in Celtic! :O

enter link description here

• Ayy I shared that video.

Comedy gold.

• Just realized its in Song of the Sea (not this version but the song), another reason I want to check that movie out

Oh wow it's sung in Celtic! :O

• edited November 2015

I also love them:
    enter link description here

I don't know if you'll like them, but hey, you can check them out, who knows. I especially love the lyrics of their songs, they're amazing in my opinion :P

I KNOW RIGHT?! The Irish Rovers are amazing

• be honest, do you really think he can cook

rhonu posted: »

why is it always rhys cooking badly i mean ... i want to feel offended but i can't ok

• I discovered them by accident, I was just searching for 'Pirate Rock' on YouTube and came across this song :P

Oh whoops, I'll edit her name.

• whoa, intense

• He doesn't look like he inhereted your cooking skills, tbh.

rhonu posted: »

why is it always rhys cooking badly i mean ... i want to feel offended but i can't ok

• Can you blame Fiona? McLoser ruined her favourite hat.

whoa, intense

• i can buly rhys all I want cause the weenie king isn't here to defend himself

imagine rhys trying to serenade fiona but he gets too nervous and ends up screaming in her ear

• Also, only the og Rhyionans will remeber that straw poll I made a little bit after episode 2 saying "When will Rhyiona be confirmed" with the majority being episode 5.

We was right.

• This is so beautiful, I can't do it justice how much I love this piece

Poogers555 posted: »

Source

• you're on the loser weenies list

I'd rather be called a weenie than have your kisses.

• oh... that would be cringey, Rhys isn't cringey.

i can buly rhys all I want cause the weenie king isn't here to defend himself imagine rhys trying to serenade fiona but he gets too nervous and ends up screaming in her ear

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

i can buly rhys all I want cause the weenie king isn't here to defend himself imagine rhys trying to serenade fiona but he gets too nervous and ends up screaming in her ear

• I like the instruments, but I'm not big on the singer....

Maybe they'll grow on me with time :)

Narraya posted: »

I also love them: enter link description here I don't know if you'll like them, but hey, you can check them out, who knows. I especially love the lyrics of their songs, they're amazing in my opinion :P

• Wonder how he would feel if Fiona actually went deaf because of him. Or got an heart attack.

• we can predict the future. B)

Poogers555 posted: »

Also, only the og Rhyionans will remeber that straw poll I made a little bit after episode 2 saying "When will Rhyiona be confirmed" with the majority being episode 5. We was right.

• Then predict what's going to happen in S2 then?

we can predict the future.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.