The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• "I am not a cat! I am the great Morgana!"

This cat just became my favourite character.

• I think that's called a "coma".

I want to sleep for a few months as a 'fuck you' to those who don't stop pestering me.

• ARKHAM KNIGHT IDENTITY SPOILER BELOW READ AT OWN RISK IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT!

That one moment you realized the Arkham knight was Jason Todd all along...https://i.embed.ly/1/display/resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqXJOJeCQAAJAiU.jpg

• I found this beautiful song today. Replayed it a billion times now..

enter link description here

• Well, Marx was right about one thing, at least, in the form of Historical Inevitablility: Power corrupts.

BigBlindMax posted: »

The U.S. government is about to take a giant shit on net neutrality...again. Well, CISA has passed the Senate, with a large, bipartisan m

• Anyone here have project spark and wanna make maps with me?

• What console?

zeke10 posted: »

Anyone here have project spark and wanna make maps with me?

• Xbone

What console?

• Motherfuckers.

The U.S. government is about to take a giant shit on net neutrality...again. Well, CISA has passed the Senate, with a large, bipartisan m

• enter image description here

• It's scary knowing that the Rhyiona thread is 499 comments away.

• It is.

It's scary knowing that the Rhyiona thread is 499 comments away.

• I love it ♡

I found this beautiful song today. Replayed it a billion times now.. enter link description here

• edited November 2015

Hello again people, hope you are having a good day (No study of a fictional worlds standing in morals today). Today i find myself voting in Forum of thrones (awesome story from my friend liquid). It is the first time i voted in..........months. Partly because i believe my vote is normally shadowed by the majority and partly because the majority of the awesome stories on the forum i joined are.....frozen. Felt good to especially since i was doing it partly to make sure someone's opinion is heard. To my shock it apparently lead to one of the closest votes ever . Currently it seems like i might win but i have little faith in it. Thought i have to admit it felt good to vote again :D.

• tfw my thread is the dankest of them all

It's scary knowing that the Rhyiona thread is 499 comments away.

• So how is everyone doing today?

• Not sure. Wondering why I'm still awake.

So how is everyone doing today?

• What time is it for you right now? (It's 6 in the evening over here).

Not sure. Wondering why I'm still awake.

• I typed that at 11:30 PM, but now it's 12:30 AM and I'm still awake, lol.

What time is it for you right now? (It's 6 in the evening over here).

• Fallout 4 isn't out yet so I'm doing bad.

• Hang in there, mate. Hang in there.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Fallout 4 isn't out yet so I'm doing bad.

• So much for a goodnight's sleep, I guess.

I typed that at 11:30 PM, but now it's 12:30 AM and I'm still awake, lol.

• I would, but I'm not very creative lol. It's pretty cool they made the game 100% free now. Playing Conker's Big Reunion

Anyone here have project spark and wanna make maps with me?

• I still barely know how to use it lol

I would, but I'm not very creative lol. It's pretty cool they made the game 100% free now. Playing Conker's Big Reunion

• Most non canon of them all am i right?:)

Green613 posted: »

tfw my thread is the dankest of them all

• I deded today am spooky ghost

• "Don't let the bedbugs put there foot in your ass"

So much for a goodnight's sleep, I guess.

• Been better, been worse.

• It can get canon in the ep.5 so...

Most non canon of them all am i right?:)

• Alright I guess. Had to miss a couple days of school since I had to go home for my grandma's funeral, now I have to get all caught up, got an Economics exam later today and a Business project due at midnight, but other than that I'm fine.

• so I see that one of my favorite bands released a song

and I see this

• Can't wait! I loved the first of the rebooted series, this will be just as amazing! :D

Although.... Lara looks a little different in the facial features here.... hmm... I suppose it's due to next gen graphics? :?

• Haha, lol sure.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It can get canon in the ep.5 so...

• The graphics in this game are absolutely beautiful!

• i am having the worst day ever today failed my driving theory test AGAIN and it really getting to me that i dont have a car i cant get a better job and i cant get a girlfriend without a car i am 19 and only ever had one girlfriend for about a month who left me by text life sucks and its not worth living

• edited November 2015

It's been a while since I done a James Bond review, I just had other things to do so I forgotten about the movies. Plus it was a bit of a pain to post a review every day so I'll go at a slower pace. I'll still be reviewing the movies even after I watch Spectre next week. With that being said, lets start the review!

Next on my 007 Marathon is Licence to Kill, the last film featuring Timothy (sadly).

This one was a different film from the others, as the majority of the film Bond is a rogue agent after disobeying orders, as he set out a personal vendetta against the main antagonist for nearly killing Felix Leiter (Bond's friend) and the death of Felix's wife (also this film marks the last mention of Tracy Bond, ironically, both agents lost their wife shortly after marriage). The main antagonist is a powerful and very ruthless drug cartel (funny enough, this is the second film in a row to involve drug dealing) by the name of Franz Sanchez (I see working in a crime business with his mom and brother didn't work out too well wink wink hint hint), who cannot be touched if he's in country that's protecting him (he has the military helping him since he's so rich). The villain happens to be on the same ruthless level as Max Zorin for me, and he commits one of the most gruesome kills in series (this film also had another gruesome moment), and unlike previous villains, he values loyalty far more than money (which led to his downfall, in the end he got reeaallllly freaking sloppy, it was embarrassing). Speaking of which, a common theme in this film is about loyalty, not only with the villains but also with the heroes. As loyalty is sometimes questioned and at other times acknowledged throughout the film. I also loved how they made Bond look and feel like an ass when it came to the two Bond Girls in the movie. Anyway, these two scenes stand out the most for me however.

enter image description here

Here we have Bond and Pam Bouvier (she's second most favourite Bond girl, she's badass) meet up with Q. I absolutely loved this moment with Q. It shows despite his annoyance of Bond's antics, he still gets worried like a caring uncle. And likewise with Bond who (ironically) gives Q shit for being in a dangerous position. It sheds more light in the relationship between James and Q. They're very much alike honestly.

This is part of the climax which is my favourite part. I totally reminds me of Raiders of The Lost Ark chase scene. Plus, Mario makes a cameo as a bad guy, and smuggling 'shrooms! lol jk

• sure yourself

papai46 posted: »

Haha, lol sure.

• @InfiniteDawn Did you hear about A7X hiring Brooks Wackerman as their new drummer.

• It's OK if you haven't had lots of girlfriends who can do more than text by the time you're 19. Your 20s are really where it's at.

Just keep trying to figure out where you went wrong on your driving test, and see if you can ace it next time. And if not, well, self-driving cars are only a few more years away, so if you don't pass your test by then, you won't have to.

Keep on livin'.

i am having the worst day ever today failed my driving theory test AGAIN and it really getting to me that i dont have a car i cant get a bet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.