Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I AM FINALLY DONE, YAAAAS. this took me ages dude and I hope you all ppl like it

• Yep! :)

Is this android Gortys?!

• The biggest bully. ;)

nohuhhuh posted: »

So much teasing.. You are a bully Kristi..

• But he'll scream and cry even more now. She'll also have to start changing his diapers again.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

or better because he can't actually whine with words now

• Sasha and Vaughn look happy! Fiona and Rhys not so much happy :)

But Gortys, Gortys is a sweetie! Nice!

I AM FINALLY DONE, YAAAAS. this took me ages dude and I hope you all ppl like it

• I'm a very evil amateur writer, as you can see!

Enigma12 posted: »

awww man. so this is how you reel us in huh. Well played Kristi, well played. cant wait to read the rest of it!

• well, that's true but at least he's going to eat without complaining lmao

MichaelBP posted: »

But he'll scream and cry even more now. She'll also have to start changing his diapers again.

• He can still be one of those little brats who refuse to eat though. :)

well, that's true but at least he's going to eat without complaining lmao

• I don't know, I love it when they kiss. No physiological details are needed, though, just what it felt like :)

In my Rhyiona stories, I usually never have Rhys and Fiona kiss, unless it is in a dream. I just find other ways of displaying love and affection more attractive. Does anyone think so too?

• yeah I just..made them that way for no real reason. I guess they both had it tougher lol

Thanks (:

Mawula posted: »

Sasha and Vaughn look happy! Fiona and Rhys not so much happy But Gortys, Gortys is a sweetie! Nice!

• do babies even do that??

He can still be one of those little brats who refuse to eat though.

• Which is better? :)

Rhys place his lips onto Fiona's. He felt the nice and warm feeling of sensation as their lips connected. They both have their eyes closed as their kissing grew more passionate. They stopped kissing to give each other a warm and loving hug.

Rhys place a hand on Fiona's neck and moved his forehead to touch hers. Fiona closed her eyes and felt easy and calm. They both felt each others warmth and breathing as they relaxed in each others company. They both have their hands touching each other's neck and shoulder. Then they gave each other a warm and loving hug.

i honestly find it really awkward to write a kiss so I usually either avoid it or don't describe it too much /confession

• edited November 2015

I love subtle stuff, and I think that kind of thing is really realistic for this couple. Especially when they're around their friends and whatnot.

Maybe it's just me, but I see Rhyiona as...kind of complicated. They know they love each other, and they're not necessarily afraid to show it (at least to each other), but they won't admit it too openly, either. They've both lived lives where trusting people isn't really their first instinct, and while they do rely on and trust each other, I think somewhere in the backs of their minds they're trying not to get too attached in case something goes wrong? It's like they see themselves as...in a temporary relationship, almost?

That said, I do believe they'd die for each other if it ever came down to that. They've been through a lot together, and while they may seem kind of cautious, if either of their lives were on the line, the other would take the bullet.

I ended up rambling and losing my train of thought. Oh well.

In my Rhyiona stories, I usually never have Rhys and Fiona kiss, unless it is in a dream. I just find other ways of displaying love and affection more attractive. Does anyone think so too?

• I feel it's because they look in different directions. Time comes, they look at each other and smile!

yeah I just..made them that way for no real reason. I guess they both had it tougher lol Thanks (:

• ....I think you wrote that so we'd be biased...

Which is better? Rhys place his lips onto Fiona's. He felt the nice and warm feeling of sensation as their lips connected. They both hav

• I think some do refuse to be spoonfed. I think.

do babies even do that??

• it was a reference to you show, i thought.....

Dracu98 posted: »

dude, I don't speak french either o_o the best grade I ever got in that subject was a five (F in america, I think)!

• exhales Why not both?

Which is better? Rhys place his lips onto Fiona's. He felt the nice and warm feeling of sensation as their lips connected. They both hav

• Thank you, mister Smith. (:

• that's so weird

i clearly know nothing about babies so forgive my ignorance lol

I think some do refuse to be spoonfed. I think.

What? No, Rhys isn't dead! He's over at my place enjoying a nice siesta with me. So he's definitely, 100% not dead, ha hahaHA HA ha!

he's dead, i have proof

• That is so true. I agree they can easily fall for each other when they are alone, in some dire situation, but it is difficult for them to maintain the relationship during everyday life. They are too used to not have it in everyday life.

I love subtle stuff, and I think that kind of thing is really realistic for this couple. Especially when they're around their friends and wh

• I actually looked that up on google, and there were links to some articles on that.

that's so weird i clearly know nothing about babies so forgive my ignorance lol

• he's in the basement.

What? No, Rhys isn't dead! He's over at my place enjoying a nice siesta with me. So he's definitely, 100% not dead, ha hahaHA HA ha!

• I think I stopped playing TPS by then, I had already beaten it and it was kind of pissing me off.

Update log 16th of December for BL TPS Nope, it was added in the 16th of december, after TFTB hasd been released.

• THANKS FOR THE FREE FEELS MAN

• It's Great!◉◡◉

enter image description here

Awesome Work Bae.<3

• Well that's where all my totally alive and not dead friends hang out, oh you should just meet them someday

enter image description here

he's in the basement.

• thank you a lot, baeey ^^

It's Great!◉◡◉ Awesome Work Bae.<3

• edited November 2015

Ummm, I think Telltale addressed it, and I think a patch removes it from there.

I just realized this... There HAD to be a rewrite. Helios is still in the sky in this trailer and Episode 1. Helios is still in the sky when it shows the Stranger (Loader Bot) dragging Rhys

• shut up, shade, you're dead too

Well that's where all my totally alive and not dead friends hang out, oh you should just meet them someday

• I want to hug Gortys and hold her and pet her and SQEEEEEZE her

• You're hella welcome. ;___;

THANKS FOR THE FREE FEELS MAN

• Yeah, I feel like for both of them, something so sincere would be kind of scary, almost.

I mean, we know Rhys has had at least one other girlfriend, but who knows how serious it was, and Fiona's probably had to do some flirting as part of her survival as a con-artist, but I'm sure none of those ever turned out to be meaningful.

Something like what they have, though, built on trust and friendship and narrowly escaping death...that has to be fairly new for both of them and they don't quite know what to do with it.

Mawula posted: »

That is so true. I agree they can easily fall for each other when they are alone, in some dire situation, but it is difficult for them to maintain the relationship during everyday life. They are too used to not have it in everyday life.

• It looks amazing. I like how it all is centered around Gortys, like the game and some of the community. Great work

• Yeah, that's why I put her in the centre. Thank you so much. :D!

It looks amazing. I like how it all is centered around Gortys, like the game and some of the community. Great work

Sign in to comment in this discussion.