death predictions for episode 6

so as the finle episode of GoT is approching i want you guys to post yor death predictions for episode 6 who do you think will die tell if you think thyell be determinant or if you think they will die tell how you think they will die

Comments

• Roderick/asher
    • Elissa
    • Cotter
    • Laud
    • Gryff determianant
    • Sylvi
    • Lord Morgan determinanat
    • Thomas determinant
    • Ser Rolland/Duncan
    • Gwyn
    • Eleana
  • thats very possible

* Roderick/asher * Elissa * Cotter * Laud * Gryff determianant * Sylvi * Lord Morgan determinanat * Thomas determinant * Ser Rolland/Duncan * Gwyn * Eleana

• I really really REALLY hope Morgryn isn't determinant. I want him on season 2, he is so much fun to interact with.

* Roderick/asher * Elissa * Cotter * Laud * Gryff determianant * Sylvi * Lord Morgan determinanat * Thomas determinant * Ser Rolland/Duncan * Gwyn * Eleana

• i hope so if theres a season 2 i see him having a big role in the season ;D

Abeille posted: »

I really really REALLY hope Morgryn isn't determinant. I want him on season 2, he is so much fun to interact with.

• edited November 2015

If he doesn't make it to season 2, I hope TellTale introduces another character that is also so much like Littlefinger. I want to be able to interact with an unpredictable character, someone cunning that is also playing the game. Someone that I don't know which side they are on because they are always a step ahead of everybody, including me. I want to be uncertain if I am playing them or if they are playing me.

Playing the game, scheming, plotting, wondering if that smirk means they like you or if it means they have plans for you, theorizing if they are going to stab you in the back or take you under their protection... I find it all very exciting. Sansa's chapters in the books became my favourites after she left King's Landing, not because I like her (I don't), but because I get to see Littlefinger in action.

i hope so if theres a season 2 i see him having a big role in the season ;D

• edited November 2015
    • Lord Andros (off-screen)
    • Cotter
    • Mira Forrester (player-determined)
    • Tom (player-determined)
    • Amaya
    • Harys
    • Ludd Whitehill (player-determined)
    • Gryff Whitehill (player-determined)
    • Finn (player-determined, as a wight)
    • Wights
    • Unnamed Ironrath soldiers
    • Unnamed Whitehill soldiers
    • Unnamed pit fighters
    • Elissa Forrester
  • WTF that's everyone, Is that a joke.

IR0NR4TH posted: »

* Lord Andros (off-screen) * Cotter * Mira Forrester (player-determined) * Tom (player-determined) * Amaya * Harys * Ludd Whitehill (p

• edited November 2015
    1. Ludd/Gryff (Determinant)
    2. Ryon (Determinant)
    3. Your Sentinel
    4. Bloodsong (Determinant)
    5. Lady Elissa
    6. Eleana
    7. Cotter/Sylvi (Determinant)
    8. Harys
  • All the Whitehills will die. All the Forresters will live.

• Realistically;

• The traitor, if you let them live.
    • Harys
    • Bloodsong
    • Gryff
    • Tom
    • Cotter
    • Beskha
    • The sentinel

And obviously, dozens of wights, pit fighters, Forrester troops, Whitehill troops and Glenmore troops.

• I get everybody else and I agree with you, although I really hope Beskha survives, but why do you think Tom is going to die?

ranger563 posted: »

Realistically; * The traitor, if you let them live. * Harys * Bloodsong * Gryff * Tom * Cotter * Beskha * The sentinel And obviously, dozens of wights, pit fighters, Forrester troops, Whitehill troops and Glenmore troops.

• Apart from Mira :P

NicWarden posted: »

WTF that's everyone, Is that a joke.

• I think Tom as well.

I get everybody else and I agree with you, although I really hope Beskha survives, but why do you think Tom is going to die?

• How lame would Season 2 be with just Mira LOL.

Flog61 posted: »

Apart from Mira :P

• Gut feeling?

I will feel terribly guilty if he dies because of Mira, but I have a feeling that if anyone knows how to get out of difficult situations in King's Landing, that's Tom.

I think Tom as well.

• Bloodsong
    • Cotter (I really hope he doesn't)
    • Gared ;(
    • Maester Ortengryn
    • Lord Andros
    • Lucan
    • Ludd

I think someone we're really attached to do will die but I can't think of who.

• Yeah I don't think he's determinant but I think you do get to choose your last words to him.

Gut feeling? I will feel terribly guilty if he dies because of Mira, but I have a feeling that if anyone knows how to get out of difficult situations in King's Landing, that's Tom.

• Everyone
    Its Game of thrones... :(

I hope we get to brutally finish Gryff, beating him half to death wasn't enough.
    I really hope Mira lives and makes it to Season 2, Sadly i think Rodrick/Asher will die :( (i saved Rodrick) but i dont expect him to live.

• Why people have problems to spell simply names? I mean, "Roderick", "Laud"... oh and don't forget MORGAN here

• So..... Mira will survive? Well, at least that's one favorite character of mine I can be fairly confident about returning in Season 2.... whenever that comes out... maybe after TWAU Season 2 is released....

• Gared will live, we will play as Malcolm as well as Ebbertt Whitehill.

PLAYABLE Season Two Characters:
    Gared
    Mira
    Malcolm
    Ebbertt

How lame would Season 2 be with just Mira LOL.

• 2017 will feature GoT, TWD S3 DLC, and Marvel.

Harian96 posted: »

So..... Mira will survive? Well, at least that's one favorite character of mine I can be fairly confident about returning in Season 2.... whenever that comes out... maybe after TWAU Season 2 is released....

• Here I was hoping a TWD S3 in 2016 would more than fill the void of waiting a whole year before GoT Season 2 is released... oh well, I hope at least the House Forrester fanfiction will be good...

2017 will feature GoT, TWD S3 DLC, and Marvel.

• edited November 2015
    • Andros (off screen)
    • Tom (determinant)
    • Bloodsong
    • Royland/Duncan
    • Cotter or Sylvi (determined by player)
    • Lard
    • Gryff
    • Harys
    • Gwyn (determinant)
  • Thanks for stealing my off-screen death for Andros.

* Andros (off screen) * Tom (determinant) * Bloodsong * Royland/Duncan * Cotter or Sylvi (determined by player) * Lard * Gryff * Harys * Gwyn (determinant)

• I know, right? It's not that hard huh MrEgggplent?

MrEggplant posted: »

Why people have problems to spell simply names? I mean, "Roderick", "Laud"... oh and don't forget MORGAN here

• I didn't steal it, I just also think he will be killed off screen

Thanks for stealing my off-screen death for Andros.

• If they pay big munnies to HBO for the name why the h*ll should they wait one year to further melk the cow?

If they have a valid contract for the license Season 2 will start around April 2016 or maybe right after the tv show ends (for story reasons) that would be June 2016.

They don't need to develop anything really new.

2017 will feature GoT, TWD S3 DLC, and Marvel.

• I think these people will die
    Ludd (player-determined)
    Gryff (player-determined)
    Blood song
    Harys
    The traitor (Duncan/Royland)
    Beskha
    Cotter
    Lord Andros
    Amaya
    Sylvi
    Mira (player-determined)
    Ryon (player-determined)

• That's all the Pit Fighters.

I think these people will die Ludd (player-determined) Gryff (player-determined) Blood song Harys The traitor (Duncan/Royland) Beskha Cotter Lord Andros Amaya Sylvi Mira (player-determined) Ryon (player-determined)

• edited November 2015

Ebbertt Whitehill ? Bit random.

Gared will live, we will play as Malcolm as well as Ebbertt Whitehill. PLAYABLE Season Two Characters: Gared Mira Malcolm Ebbertt

• Who ever you dont save

• LOL OMG

How lame would Season 2 be with just Mira LOL.

• Forresters live, or die. Told ya.

LOL OMG

Sign in to comment in this discussion.