If you were given the option to slap Cersei next episode

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

enter image description here

Would you do it ?

Comments

1. Why would we get the chance?
    2. Hell naw, her guards would put me down the second i layed hands on her
  • Sure. It would be a game-over scenario and I would start the scene over anyway.

• Mira would lose her hand and probably meet a gruesome end.

But it is worth it.

• If I wanted a death sentence...Since the last time we could do something drastic like that ended so well.

• If I thought Mira was about to die, sure. Otherwise that just sounds like we're signing our own contract to die.

• I don't think Mira WANTS to die.

• Considering that almost everybody important on that pic is now dead or determinant anyway, I don't think it ended so bad lol

torkahn808 posted: »

If I wanted a death sentence...Since the last time we could do something drastic like that ended so well.

• Sure why not, even if I do die as a result, it will be worth it.

• Is this the suicide choice?

• How old is Cersei's actor? She looks old in the show.

• Nah, what an incredibly reckless and stupid thing to do.

• She's 42.

How old is Cersei's actor? She looks old in the show.

• Valar Morghulis

• Sure, but just a tiny love slap. I'm sure she'll understand.

• If I want to die, sure.

• I'd rather have the option to kiss her. The rest of the episode succumbs to a sexy lesbian sex scene between the two. I'd pay 19495938282059371949472 rubies to see that

• Strangle her
    savage

• edited November 2015

Well the minute I do Mira will be killed, but.... I don't like Mira much so I probably would do it.

• edited November 2015

You had plenty of instances where you could of slapped her

Kenny4ever posted: »

* Why would we get the chance? * Hell naw, her guards would put me down the second i layed hands on her

• Well, considering the fact that Cersei will have you killed if you stay silent at one point, I don't want to imagine what would she do if Mira actually slapped her.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I woulnd't choose to slap her as she would probably have me executed and i would perfer to keep my head attached to my body :P

• edited November 2015

You'll probably have too seems as we're running low on Forresters.

Well the minute I do Mira will be killed, but.... I don't like Mira much so I probably would do it.

• If I wanted to die, then yes

• hm kinky

Clemenem posted: »

I'd rather have the option to kiss her. The rest of the episode succumbs to a sexy lesbian sex scene between the two. I'd pay 19495938282059371949472 rubies to see that

• Eh, I think I prefer living, thanks...

• TBH, and I really don't want to offend, but that feels like a silly choice. It rings of... pointlessness. That being said, I would almost be tempted to, knowing what happens to Cersei in Season 5.

Hey, I just realized Mira is kind of screwed, considering what happens to both Cersei and Margery. Ugh, I hope they don't make Mira do a penance walk.

• Which point is this ?

Pipas posted: »

Well, considering the fact that Cersei will have you killed if you stay silent at one point, I don't want to imagine what would she do if Mira actually slapped her.

• It's when Cersei speaks to you during Episode 5.

If you remain silent throughout the conversations with her, she'll order Lucan to kill you by impaling you with a sword.

Which point is this ?

• Pretty sure it would be like the "attack the Whitehills in Highpoint death scene", but I don't see my Mira doing that. Still might just to see the inevitable result though.

• So... like Cersei in the books?

I see no problem here.

I'd rather have the option to kiss her. The rest of the episode succumbs to a sexy lesbian sex scene between the two. I'd pay 19495938282059371949472 rubies to see that

• No, slapping her would be an automatic death

• Cira or Mirsei... Hmmm....

• No, that would be quite foolish.

• Definetely, Mira is boring anyway, her death wouldn't change much.

• Yea, or we do get different choices depending on our previous actions...

We can have that knife, sooooo [Stab Cersei]? We also do have an option to pick up a 'strange key'... Maybe that comes in play...

I think my favourite one would be [Tom: Attack mode] tho...

• edited November 2015

Doesn't Lucan kill you if you refuse to say a word to Cersei in Episode 5.

Edit: Never mind this has already been covered.

• I prefer the Walk of Shame

Sign in to comment in this discussion.