Do You Think Episode 6 Will Have a Choice Between Torturing Gryff Or Giving Him A Quick Death?

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

First off I saved Rodrik in my main play through. So in my canon Rodrick will be killing Gryff, if we get the chance. Anyway, if I had to choose between torturing Gryff or giving him a quick death, I would choose a quick death, by cutting off his head with the Forrester great sword. I would make this choice because I play Rodrik as a Eddard Stark type person, not full on honorable Ned Stark, but pretty close, so I would cut off Gryff's head nice and quick, and then send the body back to Highpoint to be buried with the rest of the Whitehill's. But I'm interested to know what the rest of you would do, I see a lot of people talking about torturing Gryff, I just thought I would put in my two cents.

Comments

• Nah, I think it'll just be a "kill or don't" type of choice. Also, Rodrik wasn't using the Forrester Greatsword, his was different. I'm not sure why (it'll probably play some sort of role, maybe a beheading like you suggested)

I'm expecting to see "You and 110% of players killed Gryff"

• I agree with LordGoss, Kill or dont kill! I dont see how anyone wouldnt kill him though

• The only way I can see a significant number of people not killing Gryff is if a very popular character would die too if he died. Like, say, Beskha.

I agree with LordGoss, Kill or dont kill! I dont see how anyone wouldnt kill him though

• edited November 2015

As others have said, I think it will be a decision on whether or not to kill him. I am hoping to behead him in front of Lard

• I want to choke Gryff to death with his own dick and then beat Ludd to death with Gryff's severed head.

Although beheading would be good too.

As others have said, I think it will be a decision on whether or not to kill him. I am hoping to behead him in front of Lard

• I would like to serve a "Gryff pie" to Ludd, following the example of dear Lord Manderly.

Maybe beat him to death with Gryff's head after he eats the pie.

I want to choke Gryff to death with his own dick and then beat Ludd to death with Gryff's severed head. Although beheading would be good too.

• All I know is I hope there's an option to go along the lines of what Kenny did to Carver and take it about 15 times further. At least. Oh, and Ludd has to watch, giant closet softy for his children that he is. I went to town before and would have killed that assclown if my mommy hadn't stopped me. So much for being lord... :P

Honestly though I think it would be such a unanimous decision among all the players (like 99% vs. 1%) that I'm not even sure it will be a choice in and of itself. I'm really excited to see what Telltale does there since in a few other games there were instances they could have forced us to kill someone and didn't. That's a large part of why I'm so freaking excited for this episode - episode five's ending was so abrupt and unimaginable, I have no idea what could happen now. :D

• edited November 2015

I want to choke Gryff to death with his own dick

Sorry to break it to you, but I don't think it's that large.

I want to choke Gryff to death with his own dick and then beat Ludd to death with Gryff's severed head. Although beheading would be good too.

• I don't know, but i know for sure that it's clobbering time!

• Haven't you ever heard of the saying "choking hazard- small parts"?

I want to choke Gryff to death with his own dick Sorry to break it to you, but I don't think it's that large.

• Hey guys, what if Telltale knows that we know that we want to give Gryff and Ludd slow torturous painful deaths (to the point of making Ramsay look like a puppy) and they pull a GRRM and the Whitehills either end up winning or it results in a Pyrrhic victory?

• I probably would torture gryff then feed his remains to whitehill prisoners and feed his head to Ludd in the form of a roast

Sign in to comment in this discussion.