• You wanna say that again, burch.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love the Rodrik and Gryff scenes XD

• edited November 2015

Tribute I made:
    link

Might make more in the future.

• enter image description here

I wanted to make another TTGoT video, but this time not an emotional one xD WARNING: contains strong language Crack!

• Ahh. I really hate Warner Music Group--

For any of you who liked my 'Dance With Demons' video with Rodrik & Asher, I'm afraid it's been muted! Copyright has been claimed on it, even though, I'm not using it for commercial property or the likes. I'm going to see about fixing it, but in the end, I may have to delete it & change to a live version of the song so it's no longer copyrighted. I'm going to try to file a dispute to see if I can fix this as I'm not using this for monetary gains...

But I guess we'll see.

• Filed the dispute, guys!

Send good vibes my way, so hopefully, they won't sue me or terminate my account for use of the song!

Kotar posted: »

Ahh. I really hate Warner Music Group-- For any of you who liked my 'Dance With Demons' video with Rodrik & Asher, I'm afraid it's be

• I hope it will work out!

Filed the dispute, guys! Send good vibes my way, so hopefully, they won't sue me or terminate my account for use of the song!

• Well, I know for a fact that I'm going to be very busy on Halloween day. I've got a bunch of Halloween events & parties I'm going to be working at & attending. I'd probably forget to post this on the thirty-first with everything I've got to do.

So, three days early ( It's the twenty-eighth here ), here's my Halloween treat for everyone.

Here.

If you thought this would be serious, you were wrong. Anyways, to everyone from me, have a Happy Halloween.

• I made another crack video!! I have so much fun making these :') As usual it contains strong language

enter link description here

• I got lucky with my first GTA V video. All they did was put ads on my video (as if they'll earn money of off it anyway, it's at 17 views) and get it blocked in Germany.

Ahh. I really hate Warner Music Group-- For any of you who liked my 'Dance With Demons' video with Rodrik & Asher, I'm afraid it's be

• This was amazing! Oh my god I love it so much. The bleeping part was the best! XD Oh my god I have to watch this again, and again and probably again. :P

I made another crack video!! I have so much fun making these :') As usual it contains strong language enter link description here

• Somebody give this guy an award.

Kateis posted: »

Another tribute, made by me... Asher and Rodrik this time, so enjoy! enter link description here

• I hardly deserve an award but thank you. :)

Harian96 posted: »

Somebody give this guy an award.

• The music fits perfectly with the video

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

• edited November 2015

My one :)

• I really liked the run this town one!

gomatamo posted: »

enter link description here enter link description here Two of my favorites!

• Update: Recently got a Dailymotion channel! Now, you guys can watch my Heroes video again without it being Muted. Looking at other places to also put up my Videos in case of future muting on youtube.

• edited November 2015

If today is our day

This isn't mine but I wanted to share it. It really pulled at my heart strings.

• Something I made for fun:

link

• enter link description here

Another tribute I made for Gared! :D I hope you enjoy!

• This was really good. Took me a bit to get into it though.

enter link description here Another tribute I made for Gared! I hope you enjoy!

• enter link description here

I'm back, with another Gared tribute! I'm very proud of this one so I really do hope you enjoy it! :)

• I think this is one of your best ones. I really liked it.

enter link description here I'm back, with another Gared tribute! I'm very proud of this one so I really do hope you enjoy it!

• Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. :)

I think this is one of your best ones. I really liked it.

• edited January 2016

I'm baaaaack. With more Shitposts. Didn't have enough deaths to fill up the full thirty-two seconds of this glorious Game Grumps/Let me Hit it Remix.

I am working on something more serious but it's definitely taking time.

• edited August 2016

Anddd, here's another Gared tribute! I'm extremely happy with this one, I finally got to do an idea that I wanted to do for a while. I hope you enjoy!

• I really liked this one! I loved Duncan's quote at the beginning, though I don't remember him saying it in the game.

Anddd, here's another Gared tribute! I'm extremely happy with this one, I finally got to do an idea that I wanted to do for a while. I hope you enjoy!

• Thank you. :)

I don't think he did, I was browsing the Speech Extractor and that line was too good to pass up, I knew I had to use it. I don't know if he ever said it in game or not.

I really liked this one! I loved Duncan's quote at the beginning, though I don't remember him saying it in the game.

• Can't help but think this would be more appropriate for the meme and fun thread.

sbk12345 posted: »

Winter Is Trumping

• edited February 2016

@AgentZ46 - That's why I posted it there too - it is appropriate for both because it is a video. This is a video thread for game OR SHOW tributes (not just game ones).

Can't help but think this would be more appropriate for the meme and fun thread.

• It's not really a tribute though.

@AgentZ46 - That's why I posted it there too - it is appropriate for both because it is a video. This is a video thread for game OR SHOW tributes (not just game ones).

• Oxford Dictionary definition of a tribute: An act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration

This video can be considered a tribute to the GOT television show in general by acknowledging some memorable scenes in the show by compiling them into a single video and mixing it with a highly relevant topic in current American politics (the greatness of Donald J. Trump). It is indeed an ACT that shows ADMIRATION for the show and gives it enough RESPECT to create a parody of the chosen scenes.

I thought it was funny (and apparently others did too) but if you don't like it, you don't have to watch it. You aren't a moderator and have no business saying that my video referencing show moments doesn't belong in a video thread.

It's not really a tribute though.

• I never said it doesn't belong. Sorry, didn't mean to start an argument.

Oxford Dictionary definition of a tribute: An act, statement, or gift that is intended to show gratitude, respect, or admiration This vid

• edited March 2016

I found this on youtube and just had to share it with you guys. Seriously one of the best I've seen in a while. The last part literally brought me to tears because I was so overwhelmed. Seeing both Asher and Rodrik in EP6 does kinda break the immersion, but it didn't bother me too much.

EDIT: This channel has more really good ones so I recommend definitely taking a look.

• edited March 2016

That was some hard work. Hope you all like it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.