Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm still here. I'm waiting for you to come online on Steam so we can play together ^-^

Wait you still there? Sorry I got distracted on Twitter lol

• I'll get online now

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm still here. I'm waiting for you to come online on Steam so we can play together ^-^

• Predict my future! What's it going to be like? Am I going to "hab pusi b0ss pls"

@Zapthroat I'm the best predictor ever. You guys better fucking like this page, we're so close ;-; You guys better fucking watch this page, we're so close ;-;

• Wtf, we can like the thread 2 times, I've already liked it a while ago and I can again.

@Zapthroat I'm the best predictor ever. You guys better fucking like this page, we're so close ;-; You guys better fucking watch this page, we're so close ;-;

• You'll have some megapussi enter image description here

Predict my future! What's it going to be like? Am I going to "hab pusi b0ss pls"

• All those Zer0 comments I made and no roleplay for me?Shame :(

Mawula posted: »

Good morning, everybody! Did I miss any fiction or art? Cause I went to bed around page 1500 Considering that roleplay. The following

• Wow/So prediction/Very future ;)

• edited November 2015

MORE ART ON TUMBLR, BOYS!

Source

• you know what, since you guys are a bunch of meanies, i'll be sasha

Good morning, everybody! Did I miss any fiction or art? Cause I went to bed around page 1500 Considering that roleplay. The following

• I'm back from my school's 15th award ceremony. That Christian Homeschool is founded in the year when I was born.

I got a school friend who ships Rhyiona and she joined the Rhyiona Steam group months ago. She sits next to me. I told her about you guys.

So... How are you guys?

• I go to a school founded long before I was born B)

Does she seem interested in joining us or are we much too weird for the likes of her?

Very well, very well. Gleefully expecting the arrival of more people. How are you?

I'm back from my school's 15th award ceremony. That Christian Homeschool is founded in the year when I was born. I got a school friend wh

• I love the art style :D

lottii-lu posted: »

MORE ART ON TUMBLR, BOYS! Source

• me too, i am very jealous at their amazing work

JumpyJoey posted: »

I love the art style

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

I'm going to a YouTube Convention, I'm so excited ^^

I'm back from my school's 15th award ceremony. That Christian Homeschool is founded in the year when I was born. I got a school friend wh

• She's interested.

I'm okay by the way.

I go to a school founded long before I was born Does she seem interested in joining us or are we much too weird for the likes of her? Very well, very well. Gleefully expecting the arrival of more people. How are you?

• Good.

Eryka posted: »

I'm going to a YouTube Convention, I'm so excited ^^

• Reel her in. Slowly get her used to us, a little bit at a time, until she has to be here because not being here is unthinkable.

Good to know :D

She's interested. I'm okay by the way.

• It looks so... shiny. Yeah, probably not the best description.

But it means good in Firefly so that's something.

me too, i am very jealous at their amazing work

• I'll try to add Zer0. I'm not well informed about Borderlands game and this character. But I hope Growling Peanut can help me with it.

It's our cooperative thing, really. You all can suggest things.

ZapThroat posted: »

All those Zer0 comments I made and no roleplay for me?Shame

• Ok, I was away with no connection. Please decide who of you and Sheriff will be Sasha.

you know what, since you guys are a bunch of meanies, i'll be sasha

• I'm a bit confused. So we need Sasha (lottii or Sheriff), Felix (really, noone?), Scooter (Sheriff?). There is still options for Janey, Yvette. And I can switch from Vallory to Felix, if noone really wants him. So Vallory is also available.

• tfw when ur fav character role has been taken

i guess sheriff can be sasha

Ok, I was away with no connection. Please decide who of you and Sheriff will be Sasha.

• edited November 2015

I feel for you....but it'll be fun nevertheless. I'm Vallory atm :D

Think of somebody else you can be, please?

tfw when ur fav character role has been taken i guess sheriff can be sasha

• I guess I could be Janey

I'm a bit confused. So we need Sasha (lottii or Sheriff), Felix (really, noone?), Scooter (Sheriff?). There is still options for Janey, Yvette. And I can switch from Vallory to Felix, if noone really wants him. So Vallory is also available.

• Good.

I guess I could be Janey

• edited November 2015

I can do Janey :^)

EDIT: nv I can be Felix

I'm a bit confused. So we need Sasha (lottii or Sheriff), Felix (really, noone?), Scooter (Sheriff?). There is still options for Janey, Yvette. And I can switch from Vallory to Felix, if noone really wants him. So Vallory is also available.

• edited November 2015

Omg, I'm so sorry, how do I solve it now?
    EDIT. Cool! You will have a very important role. I'll Pm it to you now.

Quiff posted: »

I can do Janey :^) EDIT: nv I can be Felix

• Naw I can do Felix it's cool

Omg, I'm so sorry, how do I solve it now? EDIT. Cool! You will have a very important role. I'll Pm it to you now.

• I'll be Sasha and Scooter, I love myself

• Oh help, should I be lunch money?

• Really, you are ready for that? Which I'm totally okay with.

It's you who decide. Maybe there'll another volunteers for Sasha if you do not like her much.

I'll be Sasha and Scooter, I love myself

• I'm ready Mr. Krabs, can you feel it now tho?

Really, you are ready for that? Which I'm totally okay with. It's you who decide. Maybe there'll another volunteers for Sasha if you do not like her much.

• gooooood morning everyone

• GOOD AFTERNOON

ABigBadWolf posted: »

gooooood morning everyone

• Hullo.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

gooooood morning everyone

• damn it quiff

GOOD AFTERNOON

• hey hey

Hullo.

• ya m8 wtf I was going for athena but since u is bae cuz u liek playing teh gurl, i don't really kaer

not mah fault u so slow luv u 2, brah

• I have work in 20 minutes, but I quickly took a 'Circle of Hell' test from Dante's Inferno....

I am bound to the 5th Level of Hell apparently.

See you all later!

• Oh yes, that I did :)

Oh man I sold mine years ago when I got my Nintendo Wii :P

Well that seems fair enough. At least you had good times with that relic :^) Still waiting for that day when my nintendo gamecube will be worth millions so I can sell it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.