Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh that's Chloe and Max?!

I thought it was Rhys and Fiona! XP

MichaelBP posted: »

I have to wonder if Chloe moved Max somewhere else, or if she just let her stay like that.

• You can :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh help, should I be lunch money?

• All right.

I'm ready Mr. Krabs, can you feel it now tho?

• edited November 2015

Can I be Scooter? No one seems to have taken him. :P

Mawula posted: »

Good morning, everybody! Did I miss any fiction or art? Cause I went to bed around page 1500 Considering that roleplay. The following

• Yeah, it's them. It's from a little comic I found where Max accidentally gets really stoned.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh that's Chloe and Max?! I thought it was Rhys and Fiona! XP

• Sorry, I'm from America.....I guess I could still try to read it and use a translator....

Dracu98 posted: »

you're gonna laugh...I actually wrote a fanfic where serana is one of the main characters where are you from? (pleasesaygermanypleasesaygermanypleasesaygermany)

• Hi. Déjà vu.

Is your day continuing smoothly?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hey hey

• Lolz, hella awesome :D

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, it's them. It's from a little comic I found where Max accidentally gets really stoned.

• Hi there :) we are almost decided for the play. It seems there are few options left. Are you interested? I can give you Vallory :)

gooooood morning everyone

• Ha, fifth level, I'm waving at you from below. Have a nice day :)

I have work in 20 minutes, but I quickly took a 'Circle of Hell' test from Dante's Inferno.... I am bound to the 5th Level of Hell apparently. See you all later!

• Okie. But I'm... not good at rp.

You can

• nah, I'll pass, thanks for the offer though. :)

Hi there we are almost decided for the play. It seems there are few options left. Are you interested? I can give you Vallory

• well, it's pretty good.

I'm wondering about certain people though lmao

Hi. Déjà vu. Is your day continuing smoothly?

• I had a wonderful conversation with Paul two pages back, at four in the morning.

And the rest seemed no better tbh.

well, it's pretty good. I'm wondering about certain people though lmao

• This is beautiful, but am I the only one getting tired of seeing cry baby Rhys?

lottii-lu posted: »

MORE ART ON TUMBLR, BOYS! Source

• well hopefully he doesn't have a killer headache today lmao

I had a wonderful conversation with Paul two pages back, at four in the morning. And the rest seemed no better tbh.

• How's everyone so deep in hell, I'm limbo and I said things like: Some people deserve to die and shit like that?

Ha, fifth level, I'm waving at you from below. Have a nice day

• Dunno. Maybe you were angelic in other aspects.

How's everyone so deep in hell, I'm limbo and I said things like: Some people deserve to die and shit like that?

• Fat chance?

well hopefully he doesn't have a killer headache today lmao

• edited November 2015

tfw ur hanging out with helen of troy and cleopatra...

anyway, see ya later, brah :)

I have work in 20 minutes, but I quickly took a 'Circle of Hell' test from Dante's Inferno.... I am bound to the 5th Level of Hell apparently. See you all later!

• Me, a bit. Everyone talks about Rhys being a crybaby and Fiona carrying Rhys bridal style but if you think about it he's pretty badass in the fifth episode.

This is beautiful, but am I the only one getting tired of seeing cry baby Rhys?

• I have no problem with Fiona being strong, but Rhys showed a lot more growth than her in the last episode.

Me, a bit. Everyone talks about Rhys being a crybaby and Fiona carrying Rhys bridal style but if you think about it he's pretty badass in the fifth episode.

• Who would be more likely to drown in a swimming pool - Rhys or Fiona?

• Rhys obi

Who would be more likely to drown in a swimming pool - Rhys or Fiona?

• Who would be the one that proposes - Rhys or Fiona and how?

• enter image description here

enter image description here

Lolz, hella awesome

• He developed into this independent character, and he can handle himself. He tore off his own arm, for crying out loud!

I have no problem with Fiona being strong, but Rhys showed a lot more growth than her in the last episode.

• You talkin about dis cord:

or maybe deez chords:

(I'll just go ahead and see myself out)

the realisation that the new mlp-episodes comes today, and it's gonna be a DISCORD-EPISODE! THAT realisation hit me today. don't know what wolfie is up to though

• Me, angelic, lol

Dunno. Maybe you were angelic in other aspects.

• edited November 2015

enter link description here

(in case the video doesn't make it obvious: Rhys would propose but Fiona would make Rhys do it "right")

Who would be the one that proposes - Rhys or Fiona and how?

• Then Vaughn comes in with sparklers.

enter link description here (in case the video doesn't make it obvious: Rhys would propose but Fiona would make Rhys do it "right")

• YOU KNOW WHAT?

YOU DID IT.

YOU RIPPED OUT MY HEART. Especially with that last paragraph.

Ugh, this was so beautiful. You're great with dialogue and description. I could imagine everything playing out in my head and....

-overcome with emotion-

I'll be saving this to my Rhyiona archive.

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey @GrowlingPeanut, IT'S DONE! I stood at the corner of the sidewalk, waiting in the cold for the signal to change to the walking pers

• Or maaaybe the test is incorrect, could it be? :o

Me, angelic, lol

• thanks man, but translators and german language...those never work out. my father tried many times, and damn, it was horrible. but now that I think about it, why not give it a try? I'll send you the link per PM, maybe you'll find a working translator

Sorry, I'm from America.....I guess I could still try to read it and use a translator....

• +1 for Firefly

It looks so... shiny. Yeah, probably not the best description. But it means good in Firefly so that's something.

• most likely

Fat chance?

• Not having faith in an online test? Oh you're going to hell for that for sure

Or maaaybe the test is incorrect, could it be?

• I'm talking about dis discord:

You talkin about dis cord: or maybe deez chords: (I'll just go ahead and see myself out)

• I am shame tho, I've only seen the first episode :(

You know what? I have it on Plex, I'm just gonna sit down and watch it right now.

+1 for Firefly

• so......the mlp equivilant of Sheogorath? Does he got a Scottish accent? Does he talk about cheese all the time?

I'm talking about dis discord:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.