Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I regret exactly 0% of what happened yesterday. It was beautiful

GOOD MORNING I AM AWAKE. I've been responding to stuff, but this is my official greeting. So hello. I regret exactly 0% of what happened yesterday. It was beautiful.

• Oh.. I've already won at life.

enter image description here

Oh shit... You're going to uhhh.. win at life??

• OMG Arby n the Chief Season 8 Episode 1 blew me away! Josh Butterballs is back! Also that wedding couple from halo 3 is back too. Claire! <3

• Butterballs

Charzarding

OMG Arby n the Chief Season 8 Episode 1 blew me away! Josh Butterballs is back! Also that wedding couple from halo 3 is back too. Claire!

• edited November 2015

Hi, its me again. As I gather, the following characters will be present in coming rp:

• I'll let Rhyions be Scooter

Mawula posted: »

Hi, its me again. As I gather, the following characters will be present in coming rp: * Rhys - @BigBadPaul * Fiona - @FionaDeWinters

• I'm happy if you're happy.

Hi, its me again. As I gather, the following characters will be present in coming rp: * Rhys - @BigBadPaul * Fiona - @FionaDeWinters

• Ok! I ship Augusha now :D

I'll let Rhyions be Scooter

• I am. A bit nervous that I'll mess it up. But happy.

I'm happy if you're happy.

• He said some things he shouldn't have said to Fiona. ;) It's up to your imagination to make up what he said.

Omg, that is amazing! What had Rhys done?

• AWESOME, OBJECTIVE COMPLETE! Dances

Ugh, this was so beautiful. You're great with dialogue and description.

Really?! :D After reading a bit of your work, I thought I should work on description more and I'm glad to see the result so far has been positive. :)

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU DID IT. YOU RIPPED OUT MY HEART. Especially with that last paragraph. Ugh, this was so beautiful. You're great w

• Morning Peanut. Hope you're doing good this morning! :)

GOOD MORNING I AM AWAKE. I've been responding to stuff, but this is my official greeting. So hello. I regret exactly 0% of what happened yesterday. It was beautiful.

• edited November 2015

Morning everyone. I ripped out @GrowlingPeanut's heart like I promised I would do last night. I'm such a wonderful friend!

I'm actually happy my fanfics can do that and all of you can praise Rhyiona for that. You wouldn't have my cute and heart-ripping fanfics without them or TTG! Hell, you wouldn't have any Rhyiona fanfics if it wasn't for TTG for making Tales. :)

• Ah, I thought maybe this is a continuation of another story of yours.

kristi78968 posted: »

He said some things he shouldn't have said to Fiona. It's up to your imagination to make up what he said.

• edited November 2015

rhys trying to get the baby to say daddy but it calls for fiona every single time instead

• awesome :D

so, when do we start?

• This is for me and my bae @tessie0713.

Made by @tessie0713.

My version. Good night, folks!

• Yes, really! I was imagining walking down the street in the cold autumn air and....

Oh, and Rhys in a scarf? Yes please.

AWESOME, OBJECTIVE COMPLETE! Dances Ugh, this was so beautiful. You're great with dialogue and description. Really?! After re

• Poor Reesie. That must really hurt his feelings.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rhys trying to get the baby to say daddy but it calls for fiona every single time instead

• I am!

And I fell asleep before I could review The Offer bleh.

BUT I'M WORKING ON IT NOW.

Morning Peanut. Hope you're doing good this morning!

• Who would cum first? Rhys or Fi?

Who would cum first? Rhys or Fi?

• when everyone is missing..........

• lol u became a cat

• i actually thought about this for quite a while...

i dunno why, but i think fiona would ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I'm excited for this!

• So, again I disappears for about 13 hours. What did I miss?

AND HELLO MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

• I'm not missing. I've just... lost myself in reality.

when everyone is missing..........

• you cant use jennifer carpenter gifs unless ur me

• Somewhere.

• obv rhys since its in his character to only last 13 seconds

• Me. Actually there were some "auditions" for this play and I'm playing Gortys!

So, again I disappears for about 13 hours. What did I miss? AND HELLO MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

• Rhys

• I'm here now pal!

tfw it's saturday but the most of the squad is still missing

• edited November 2015

you could say so, except for the fact that discord is, of course, not really dangerous. he kept equestria in a state of unrest and unhappiness, created a realm of chaos, but he never physically hurt anyone. I mean, it is a kids show, after all. also, while sheogoraths mind works completely different from "usual" minds, discord is perfectly sane. he only did all the things he did for fun. after thousands of years, I guess that he was simply bored, and only unpredictable chaos can give him the satisfaction and the laughter he needs. I mean...just look at it

clearly no one is harmed, but they are not happy either. if this was sheogoraths work, there would be some corpses around. don't forget that he once killed a dude 'cause he tried to grow a beard (which might be a pun since there were no bearded dudes in oblivion). discord is more inspired by Q from star trek (if that rings a bell. I've never watched star trek, therefore I don't know him), and he's even voiced by john de lancie (awesome voice btw). so, long story short: even though I would love to see a death battle between sheogorath and discord, they are not really equiviliants of each other. sheogorath is an insane, dangerous god, discord is an extremely powerful jokester

so......the mlp equivilant of Sheogorath? Does he got a Scottish accent? Does he talk about cheese all the time?

• I came across that! Now I'm not as confused lol

Me. Actually there were some "auditions" for this play and I'm playing Gortys!

• I'm tired. Off to go have se- I mean sleep with Fi- I mean alone in my queen bed that was designed for 2 people but only I ever sleep on it. Ah well night.

• enter image description here

I like ya!

I'll let Rhyions be Scooter

• Yea b0ss

Predict my future! What's it going to be like? Am I going to "hab pusi b0ss pls"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.