The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• enter image description here

There's no need to be sad, as long as you're both friends then that's all that matters.

At this point, I'm not sure if I'm afraid of the fact that the girl I like is more popular and probably smarter than me, or if I'm afraid of

• Happy one year anniversary bud!

Also, Happy Half-Birthday! Here's half a cake!

enter image description here

Thanks guys! I can't believe it's been a year. One great, fun year. I still don't know what those 37 first notifications were, and pr

• Apparently not

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yeah, it will pass in a second.

• Last I heard, you're bi. Are you interested in her in "that" way? And not sure how she would react to that?

Just a couple words of advice. Be willing to mess up and be able to make fun of yourself when you do. If you can laugh at your own misfortune, people feel more comfortable around you. Also, her being popular means she probably has some pretty good people skills, which would include not striking back or rubbing it in when others do something embarrassing.

At this point, I'm not sure if I'm afraid of the fact that the girl I like is more popular and probably smarter than me, or if I'm afraid of

• gummy bears are evil but taste nice until you have too many

I went rummaging through leftover Halloween candy last night, found a bag of gummy bears. I haven't had gummy bears in a long time so I gra

• Holy crap, Borderlands 2 and the Handsome Collection both got a pretty big patch just recently.

enter link description here

• edited November 2015

Wow I just realized that I live in the same state as Bethesda Softwares LLC....might go vist sometime soon

By that I mean stay at a safe distance and s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ view the area with binoculars

• I noticed that the creator of Scott Pilgrim posted that he enjoyed Life is Strange. Considering that he turned down Telltale's pitch to make a Scott Pilgrim game before The Walking Dead came out, since he couldn't see it work as an adventure game, I wonder if he's having second thoughts now that he's seen the mechanics that the adventure game has evolved into recently.

• Trump is such an OG

Saltlick123 posted: »

Thanks for the shoutout Bruh

• Yeah it's kind of pathetic how its been 3-4 years and people still haven't gotten over the ending.

And people already shitting on it. Shame.

• Fallout 4 and Rise of the tomb raider comes out in a little over a day..... So why am I not hyped :/.

• The gaming community and ign sucks d**k. Atleast you guys and girls on the telltale forums are relatively normal and peaceful

• You referenced Vito! You get an upvote and a virtual cookie!

This is what the Don thinks about the game Destiny:

• Due to my geographical positioning, of which I share with xboxplayer_12, I only have a handful of weeks. That being said, I fear that I shall never exoerience a white and snowy Christmas (unless I travel abroad to Poland, Germany and France like I wish to one day).

• edited November 2015

I would not know yours, but for me? I simply never got into Fallout and I am a PS4 user and thus have to endure this timed exclusivity nonsense in regards to Tomb Raider (#WhyGameCompaniesNoMakeTheirOwnExclusives?)

Fallout 4 and Rise of the tomb raider comes out in a little over a day..... So why am I not hyped .

• Uhm, @John_Smith13 Another Croatian doctor? And obviously a Rhyona shipper, am I right?

• why do i feel like none of the choices mattered if it means for rhys and fiona to dissolve into tiny particles

w0tever

still good game tho

• And nobody believed me when I said you were a stalker.

On a serious note, I don't even have anything to stalk here hah hah ha. No, I'm good. :)

Wow I just realized that I live in the same state as Bethesda Softwares LLC....might go vist sometime soon By that I mean stay at a safe distance and s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶ view the area with binoculars

• Another? There are...more?

Le shocked

Charlieh65 posted: »

Uhm, @John_Smith13 Another Croatian doctor? And obviously a Rhyona shipper, am I right?

• Yeaaah that's true

I am surprised TWD S2 got so many endings, hopefully they won't ruin it.

why do i feel like none of the choices mattered if it means for rhys and fiona to dissolve into tiny particles w0tever still good game tho

• I have faith in Telltale.

Yeaaah that's true I am surprised TWD S2 got so many endings, hopefully they won't ruin it.

• Yes. They are twelve of us.

Another? There are...more? Le shocked

• I've decided to make an Aldmeri Dominion character in The Elder Scrolls Online, but I can't decide which character design I like better. The ginger one blends in with the landscape more, costumes work better on him and his appearance fits my PSN username more but I really like the abnormal, albino, vampire-like look of the white one.

• I'll take that pun as a "Yeah I am from Croatia too." Too late now.

Yes. They are twelve of us.

• hi guys i have a BIG dilema.
    I finally got the money to buy one of two games:
    Alien Isolation(Watched on youtube) I already watched it on youtube
    or
    Tomb raider Definitive Edition(played tomb raider 2013 on ps3 4 times but havent tried definitive edition(it the same game but with all dlc and better fps and graphics)
    so which one?
    P.S.and Oh! if you are wondering why i want to play Tomb raider again but on PS4 this time it because it has all dlc and better fps and graphics 1080p and i want to have all 3 games when it comes out(second one is rise of tomb raider for xbox one limited exclusive) but it will come out for ps4 next year :)
    so which one please tell me your opinio it means A LOT to me
    thx you

• Jesus, are you going to post this everywhere?

hi guys i have a BIG dilema. I finally got the money to buy one of two games: Alien Isolation(Watched on youtube) I already watched it on

• Biscuits!

Also, Ebonheart Pact 4 lyfe.

• i need opinion

BigBlindMax posted: »

Jesus, are you going to post this everywhere?

• edited November 2015

tfw moar croatian doctors

Uhm, @John_Smith13 Another Croatian doctor? And obviously a Rhyona shipper, am I right?

• So just bought a NN3DS and A Link Between world's. So why do I feel like crap :(. I hope it was a worthwhile purchase

• Alien: Isolation is the best survival horror game in years.

hi guys i have a BIG dilema. I finally got the money to buy one of two games: Alien Isolation(Watched on youtube) I already watched it on

• She's a lesbian, and I think she's single. I just get really anxious around her sometimes because I don't feel that I fit in with a lot of people.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Last I heard, you're bi. Are you interested in her in "that" way? And not sure how she would react to that? Just a couple words of advi

• Wow, Rhys is his default voice. XD

These 2 are the best... xD Nolan Norht=Bae LMFAO xD

• No,you gotta say dapper!

DAMN you look sharp!

• Stupid Marijaa strikes again

Another? There are...more? Le shocked

• @Clubremix_Guetta thinks I'm a stalker tho

And nobody believed me when I said you were a stalker. On a serious note, I don't even have anything to stalk here hah hah ha. No, I'm good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.