Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• When Torgue sees Rhyiona r34

And boiling point doesn't mean he's upset ( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ )

When people ship Rhys and Fiona with anyone other than each other Mr. Torgue takes shipping really cereal

• enter image description here

When Torgue sees Rhyiona r34 And boiling point doesn't mean he's upset ( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ )

• I like it! Thanks!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I would say a solid gold ring with a lovely square cut raw diamond in the middle

• I've always thought this song was perfect for Rhyiona. It's so accurate.

This tho enter link description here

• Cringe

This tho enter link description here

• I know how you feel ;{

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw tomorrow is Monday and you have to go to sleep cause tomorrow you have to go to school ;-; Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! Stay cool as always! ^-^

• Cringeworthy rp

Tfw tomorrow is Monday and you have to go to sleep cause tomorrow you have to go to school ;-; Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! Stay cool as always! ^-^

• It's Key and Peele. You have my like

• Welp, I'm back from a no-life-ing period since my brother took my Xbox with him. How's everyone? Considering if anyone's even here...

• edited November 2015

Hello! It's me! I promised I would upload it during the session of the Raid Boss Race that me, @BigBadPaul , @ABigBadWolf , and @firehawkcultist did. so I did. Here's footage of the Rhyiona Raid Boss Race that failed pretty poorly due to yours truly. Guest Starring my friend Overseer as you wouldn't really wanna just just dead air with me periodically screaming.

Starring: Myself, @BigBadPaul , @ABigBadWolf , and @firehawkcultist

Edit: Disregard. Will edit comment later. Video somehow screwed up in rendering past the eleven minute mark because why not?

Edit 2: Reuploading. 280 minutes remaining, fml.

Edit 3: It lives.

Rhyiona Raid Boss

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

IDK where I found this.......

Welp, I'm back from a no-life-ing period since my brother took my Xbox with him. How's everyone? Considering if anyone's even here...

• Hello! It's me! I promised I would upload it during the session of the Raid Boss Race that me, @BigBadPaul , @ABigBadWolf , and @firehawkcul

• edited November 2015

Paul and Firehawk told me about your fuck up, wish I was there but my damn PC crashed when we were around Eridium Blight and I let Firehawk stay instead.

Is that Wolf's voice?!?! He sounds like Leafy lmfao.

Cringeworthy intro btw ;>

Edit: LOL past 11 minutes the rest of the video is fucked up

Hello! It's me! I promised I would upload it during the session of the Raid Boss Race that me, @BigBadPaul , @ABigBadWolf , and @firehawkcul

• edited November 2015

So.....actually kinda glad I wasn't around much today.

You people have fun, I have an exam to cram for.

Goodnight.

• cya side ho #1 :v

So.....actually kinda glad I wasn't around much today. You people have fun, I have an exam to cram for. Goodnight.

• Oh my god Wolf's laugh! xD

Hello! It's me! I promised I would upload it during the session of the Raid Boss Race that me, @BigBadPaul , @ABigBadWolf , and @firehawkcul

• Actually, the only people talking during this video are myself and Overseer. For whatever reason my Borderlands 2 audio didn't capture.

Also... cringeworthy intro? That's a tad bit rude, d00d, I did it as a joke.

Paul and Firehawk told me about your fuck up, wish I was there but my damn PC crashed when we were around Eridium Blight and I let Firehawk

• Actually that's Overseer or mine. Wolf doesn't talk during the video (never actually heard him) due to my Borderlands 2 audio capturing and him not talking, haha.

Oh my god Wolf's laugh! xD

• edited November 2015

lol I'm joking....

pls I'm asking for forgiveness here ;-;

Don't kick me out of the noodley avengers ;-;

Proof that I'm joking, look at the last few comments I made before the one you replied to and you'll see that I'm trollin. Just hate people being mad at me lmao.

Actually, the only people talking during this video are myself and Overseer. For whatever reason my Borderlands 2 audio didn't capture. Also... cringeworthy intro? That's a tad bit rude, d00d, I did it as a joke.

• night, im off to the lull of dreariness as well

So.....actually kinda glad I wasn't around much today. You people have fun, I have an exam to cram for. Goodnight.

• Ohh. Well, whoever's laugh that was is hilarious! xD

Actually that's Overseer or mine. Wolf doesn't talk during the video (never actually heard him) due to my Borderlands 2 audio capturing and him not talking, haha.

• I only get to say night to Peanut, fuck off.

lol jk when I'm tired I get into a trolling mood, I'll leave before I do anymore damage than I already did.

Klowbi posted: »

night, im off to the lull of dreariness as well

• next time we should all do a voice chat thing (idk is that stupid, punch me if its stupid)

Actually that's Overseer or mine. Wolf doesn't talk during the video (never actually heard him) due to my Borderlands 2 audio capturing and him not talking, haha.

• Coming out of study-land to say I'm totally down for hearing everyone's beautiful voices.

Voice chat.

LET'S DO IT.

next time we should all do a voice chat thing (idk is that stupid, punch me if its stupid)

• Um.

Can we all just take a moment for Rhys.

Please and thank you.

IDK where I found this.......

• Lol, you're always in a trolling mood, hon. <3

Okay back to cramming.

I only get to say night to Peanut, fuck off. lol jk when I'm tired I get into a trolling mood, I'll leave before I do anymore damage than I already did.

• Another edition of me comparing Rhyiona to my DBxSerana head canon. Tonight's issue: kids.

While Dragonborn would like to one day cure Serana of vampirism, he never has the heart to make the request (it's more that he doesn't want her soul to belong to Molag Bal than he dislikes her being a vampire). But because of this, she cannot have kids, even though they kind of want to. Also, my DB has a soft spot for kids. When him and Serana came across a young homeless orphan, Sofie, in Windhelm, it was almost a reaction to figure out how to help her. Through a series of brief events, he decided the best solution was to adopt Sofie. He did this without asking Serana and it became one of their first quarrels as a couple. Serana, though she wouldn't admit it, scared of having the responsibility of parenting a child. While becoming Thane of 2 holds, Tyr never bought houses mainly because of being rather like a hermit before meeting Serana and even with her continued to be nomadic. The two places where he had "permanent" residences were Jorvaskr and Fort Dawnguard, that he rarely stayed at. So while he went to create a place for to live (he does this with the realization that he will have to begin settling down), he requested Serana to watch over the young girl. Through this brief time, Serana and Sofie really bond and have a relationship that I really can't help but compare to Fiona and Gortys. Sofie does hate getting left behind and often chides her adopted guardians to let her join them, which both Tyr and Serana typically refuse because of being over protective. The few times Sofie did join them on adventures were when Tyr was simply going hunting or doing a quest that was not at all dangerous.

But my head canon for Sofie is that she is passionate and usually upbeat and friendly, even if that gets her into trouble sometimes. She occasionally is a dangerous combination of naive and brave, resulting in her getting into places she shouldn't be. While she loves both her adoptive parents and is very grateful to Tyr for being the one to adopt her, she becomes much more attached to Serana. As she gets older, she shows a diverse interests and talents wanting to be both a mage and a bard. She also goes behinds her parents back and visits her "grandmother" and convinces her to give her the gift......

When Sofie is around 15, Tyr and Serana adopt a second child, Hroar, who at first has a crush on Sofie. He's not really like Loader Bot, other than he has unwavering love and loyalty to his new family and friends. And I'm toying with an idea where he does try to save Sofie from herself when she reveals to him her plans to visit their grandmother.

• You get this if you choose Jack in episode 2!

Klowbi posted: »

I don't remember this in the game xD I MISS SO MUCH

• one of the several reasons I was never going to speak during that play through that will be put up is cause my throat was still shot from two days earlier, it felt like I was gagging every time I tried to talk. But next time, I'll try to see if my crappy headset works.....will be easier than having to stop in my tracks to type stuff.

Coming out of study-land to say I'm totally down for hearing everyone's beautiful voices. Voice chat. LET'S DO IT.

• :>

What are you cramming? ;>

Lol, you're always in a trolling mood, hon. Okay back to cramming.

• Good luck, I crushed my midterm

enter link description here

• edited November 2015

The text chat is just inconvenient. Just ask @BigBadPaul. I'd forget to open the chat and start typing and accidentally reload when I hit "R" and end up sending him into Fight For Your Life with one of my Gaige abilities.

So the voice chat will probably be a lot less....um....lethal?

I hope your throat starts feeling better soon, too...

one of the several reasons I was never going to speak during that play through that will be put up is cause my throat was still shot from tw

• Somehow I knew I'd regret saying that....

:> What are you cramming? ;>

• Did anything interesting happened the past few days?? I'm at my cousin's place and the wifi is kinda wonky a bit here

• I wasn't even mad, haha. I forgive you.

lol I'm joking.... pls I'm asking for forgiveness here ;-; Don't kick me out of the noodley avengers ;-; Proof that I'm joking, loo

• Yo. Mornin', everyone. ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• Day 2, its still cold. gg

Yo. Mornin', everyone. ^-^ How are you all today?

• About to celebrate my birthday. :)

Yo. Mornin', everyone. ^-^ How are you all today?

• Ganondorf should be more ruthless >:D

MichaelBP posted: »

One thing I liked about Majora's Mask was how it made you feel connected to the npcs through their side stories. TP was just freaky in place

Sign in to comment in this discussion.