Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• rhys dancing seductively for fiona but then stubbing his toe on the table and crying

• Bruh, it's 5:24 PM where I live and 3:24 PM where Wolf lives. That's not early, at least for the ones who live in Europe (who most of us live in Europe, I think).

It's too early, even for Rhyiona

• I really think he is. The Arbiter's Grounds in TP was used to torture and kill the Gerudo, so imagine how Ganondorf must've felt hearing the screams of his people.

HazzatheMan posted: »

He's almost a tragic villain...

• well, at least michael x helloworld is a thing thanks to it...

I think they're having an orgy in the Hunger Game thread.....

• usually there's new posts by now, this is just scary

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Bruh, it's 5:24 PM where I live and 3:24 PM where Wolf lives. That's not early, at least for the ones who live in Europe (who most of us live in Europe, I think).

• Yeah, I remember when my older sister ordered a book from ebay... book never showed up.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Yeah I don't bother with ebay anymore :P

• Fiona then has to kiss his toe just for him to stop crying. She's still disappointed how his loserness killed the mood dough.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

rhys dancing seductively for fiona but then stubbing his toe on the table and crying

• edited November 2015

Rhys and Fiona are going to sneak into somewhere and Rhys is trying to convince Fiona to wear a latex spy suit.....

rhys dancing seductively for fiona but then stubbing his toe on the table and crying

• edited November 2015

. something in this picture seems strangley familiar Like Rhy's half of the Gortys project maybe? inspiration? (This made me laugh so hard when I realized this)

• tfw your bae is whiny

enter image description here

MichaelBP posted: »

Fiona then has to kiss his toe just for him to stop crying. She's still disappointed how his loserness killed the mood dough.

• Poor Fiona. Sometimes I don't know how she puts up with him. Must be the booty.

tfw your bae is whiny

• it's time for THE song

theme song

Poor Fiona. Sometimes I don't know how she puts up with him. Must be the booty.

• enter image description here

it's time for THE song theme song

• Hi all! First day at work after vacation is hard.... Today was a waste of time, nothing was achieved :(

Really hope that I will be able to write something today. I already have Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn and Athena intros ready. Only 10 more to go :)

• What about Orgy Room 14 on Helios?

I think they're having an orgy in the Hunger Game thread.....

• Thank you all lovely people for your kind words. I will make a longer speech once I have the time. :)

• fiona attempting to do something nice for rhys and she actually does it correctly because she's not a loser

• Sorry I'm late to the party but, Happy Birthday! (^^,)

Thank you all lovely people for your kind words. I will make a longer speech once I have the time.

• good luck man

Mawula posted: »

Hi all! First day at work after vacation is hard.... Today was a waste of time, nothing was achieved Really hope that I will be able to write something today. I already have Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn and Athena intros ready. Only 10 more to go

• Yeah, it never hurts to have some luck :D

Klowbi posted: »

good luck man

• Nightmare fuel right there.

Sloths have joined: Hedgehogs, Mongeese, Cheetahs, Chinchillas, Screech Owls, and Otters as my dream pet ideas.

• tfw bae isn't a loser but you are

enter image description here

fiona attempting to do something nice for rhys and she actually does it correctly because she's not a loser

• Rhys ends up crying because whenever he tries to something nice for her, he messes up. Fiona sighs and hugs him.

fiona attempting to do something nice for rhys and she actually does it correctly because she's not a loser

• tfw bae isn't a loser but you are

• Geckos. Quokkas. Seriously look up quokkas, you will have a cuteness overload.

Sloths have joined: Hedgehogs, Mongeese, Cheetahs, Chinchillas, Screech Owls, and Otters as my dream pet ideas.

• And Rhys awkwardly hugs her back.

Rhys ends up crying because whenever he tries to something nice for her, he messes up. Fiona sighs and hugs him.

• Poor Reesie. No matter how hard he tries, he always fails. At least Fiona still loves him in spite of his loserness, right?

enter link description here

And Rhys awkwardly hugs her back.

• Well, at least Rhys is awkward in an adorable sense.

Poor Reesie. No matter how hard he tries, he always fails. At least Fiona still loves him in spite of his loserness, right? enter link description here

• Yeah, he's just adorkable.

Well, at least Rhys is awkward in an adorable sense.

• @DaveTheArakin, happy birthday, man! Now you're at the age where you can start drinking alcohol if you live in the US! Which you don't... yeah, I dunno where I was going with this. Point is, have an awesome continued day :D

• i heard it's @DaveTheArakin's birthday so...

• Probably. I was dead tired when I typed it up.

I think you're confusing me for someone :P

• edited November 2015

Alright. Let's try this again. I've spent the past 280 minutes reuploading the video due to a failed attempt (heh just like the video) and it's finally here.

Original Comment: Hello! It's me! I promised I would upload it during the session of the Raid Boss Race that me, @BigBadPaul , @Wolfenus54 , and @firehawkcultist did. so I did. Here's footage of the Rhyiona Raid Boss Race that failed pretty poorly due to yours truly. Guest Starring my friend Overseer as you wouldn't really wanna just just dead air with me periodically screaming.

Starring: Myself, @BigBadPaul , @Wolfenus54 , and @firehawkcultist

Talking: Myself and my friend Overseer due to the fact that otherwise it would just be dead air since my Borderlands 2 audio didn't capture facepalm

Rhyiona Raid Boss

• Looks like I got to head off for now, love y'all k bye, later! ^‿^

• @Amazingaura01 We shall do the same but with lord fuse xDD.

Alright. Let's try this again. I've spent the past 280 minutes reuploading the video due to a failed attempt (heh just like the video) and i

• edited November 2015

**This video wasn't make for me

True love <3

enter link description here

• okay but consider this:

rhyiona

• Bye Goofy!

Looks like I got to head off for now, love y'all k bye, later! ^‿^

• Cool! Do you know where can the picture shown in the center of the screen at the end (rhyiona almost kiss) can be found?

Daryace posted: »

**This video wasn't make for me True love enter link description here

• I considered it. Now I wonder how do you pronounce it? Y like 'eye', or like 'eee'?

okay but consider this: rhyiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.